ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mirror , Mirror on the wall ....................( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
January 20th, 2005 11:47 AM
jb Nice graphics..almost Madden like......Max Lugar is a large man with all the pluses and minuses that go along with that!!!!
January 20th, 2005 11:50 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Nice graphics..almost Madden like......Max Lugar is a large man with all the pluses and minuses that go along with that!!!!

See Lyndon Johnson

W- W- W- What ?!?! ...........Oh , sure ! :

http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,01-01-1968,00.html
January 20th, 2005 02:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well Gypsy...I AM a dick, and I like it that way. When you're a dick, people tend to let you alone...give you a wide berth. That gives me free reign to do what I wantm whenever I want, however I want, as often as I want. That should answer your question.

I answered your question, now you answer mine...why do you have to be a two-faced hypocrite? Kiss up to Joey over here, kiss up to Maxy over there. You think just because you have nice tits that you can burn the candle at both ends? Nice myth.

I'm not saying anyone has to pick one place over the other....I love both places. But Maxy is trying to get a message board rolling, and you running him & it down, joke or not, isn't gonna help at all. There's a whole pile of people here who probably believe all that nonsense you posted earlier. Some of us see the joke, but a lot more won't.

Think about it.
January 20th, 2005 02:42 PM
jb YOu two are funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 20th, 2005 02:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
YOu two are funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the plot thickens...conspicuous by his absence is Joey...please check the stalls.
January 20th, 2005 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Well Gypsy...I AM a dick, and I like it that way. When you're a dick, people tend to let you alone...give you a wide berth. That gives me free reign to do what I wantm whenever I want, however I want, as often as I want. That should answer your question.

I answered your question, now you answer mine...why do you have to be a two-faced hypocrite? Kiss up to Joey over here, kiss up to Maxy over there. You think just because you have nice tits that you can burn the candle at both ends? Nice myth.

I'm not saying anyone has to pick one place over the other....I love both places. But Maxy is trying to get a message board rolling, and you running him & it down, joke or not, isn't gonna help at all. There's a whole pile of people here who probably believe all that nonsense you posted earlier. Some of us see the joke, but a lot more won't.

Think about it.

January 20th, 2005 03:39 PM
jb
January 20th, 2005 04:12 PM
Joey

************* A POSTER'S STORY **********************

( Another Review By The Joey ! )

Inchoate Longings ..............

You all remember Inchoate Longings .......those incipient yearnings of yore when an individual could write with the purest of magic and fire the reader with crisp , compact musings whilst offering definitive evidence that burning out and rusting are by no means the only alternatives left to superannuated Stones' Message Board Posters .

Well , www.Maxlugar.com is as far away from what message board posting must surely be as it is possible to get . Indeed , over at www.MaxLugar.com , I could sense shadows and taunting remnants of times when Max was striking , angry and exploring . But this new showcase of Maxy's is a deeply depressing and an unashamed rite of irrelevant , empty nostalgia and its unsatisfying , predictable triumph relying on past feats , the regressive belief of his flock and , most pathetically , props , gimmicks and his standard poses .

If readers were once inspired by what those old posts of Maxy's once meant , it really does NOT mean anything now . The new website of the MaxLugar's is unnecessary nostalgia : Unforgivably clinging to the past ; a damning diversion of spirit -- anything but fine posting -- such a static , stagnant waste of energy leaves one frustrated close to tears , and when the darkness falls and the effects hit home , cynical close to hateful . Pity is probably the only true reaction to www.MaxLugar.com . Maxy does not need to flop back -- He's already done EVERYTHING that he needs to -- indeed , the challenges went a long time ago .... all that's left are revival posts .

The www.MaxLugar.com is an appalling exhibition of complacency . So Sad . So Unnecessary .

I Thank You All for Your Time Today !

The Joey , Established 1999 and providing quality postings like this and many like it since day one .

The Joey ..........Quality ....Visionary .....Joey !
January 20th, 2005 04:17 PM
glencar Joey, you spend many hours over there lurking. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
January 20th, 2005 04:19 PM
jb Joey, I purchased a Breitling watch special edition by Bentley....absolutely magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 20th, 2005 04:20 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, I purchased a Breitling watch special edition by Bentley....absolutely magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 20th, 2005 04:21 PM
kath
quote:
glencar
Rocks Off Member

Posted January 20th, 2005 01:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joey, you spend many hours over there lurking. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

-----------------------------
Liver Than You'll Ever Be

EXcellent post, gc!!!!!
glencar Joey, you saw Bright Eyes? Was he all cuddly & cute & sentimental? The NY Times reviewer gave him some mediocre reviews. He sounds a bit precious. Did you get a date?
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, you spend many hours over there lurking. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

January 20th, 2005 04:22 PM
jb They are simply jealous of us...and you know what, that's to be expected..we are pioneers and broke the mold when it comes to posting...we are simply the best!!!!
January 20th, 2005 04:22 PM
glencar 51, it's good to be back. I've been ailing (real deal, not psychosomatic BS which some lawyer-types pull) & I slept about 14 hours so far today.
January 20th, 2005 04:23 PM
glencar Joshy, nobody's jealous of you. Joey, maybe. You, no.
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
51, it's good to be back. I've been ailing (real deal, not psychosomatic BS which some lawyer-types pull) & I slept about 14 hours so far today.

What's wrong Blue?
glencar Ear stuff. I'm on painkillers that seem to require doubling up. I can't be held responsible for anything I write.
January 20th, 2005 04:24 PM
kath hey glencar, seize the moment!!!!! post post POST!!!!!
January 20th, 2005 04:25 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ear stuff. I'm on painkillers that seem to require doubling up. I can't be held responsible for anything I write.

Take that Z-pac antibiotoc and some Perks and you'll be your old obnoxious self in no time,,,,
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
They are simply jealous of us...and you know what, that's to be expected..we are pioneers and broke the mold when it comes to posting...we are simply the best!!!!

My Baby Joshy ..............

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently stroke your warm , moist , glistening Joshy forehead and just say , ...... Well !!!! .... " Thanks " for being ........... well , ..... YOU !

You are much loved by The Joey !

Joeykins ! ™

Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

The Joey , Established 1999 and providing quality postings like this and many like it since day one .

The Joey ..........Quality ....Visionary .....Joey !

Yes, but you lost ALL credibility by encouraging folks to bet the ranch on the Steelers.

January 20th, 2005 04:26 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
hey glencar, seize the moment!!!!! post post POST!!!!!

Please return to the Lounge 51..your good friends all await you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joey

<----------- What's wrong Blue?

Yeah , fill us in PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glencar Joshy, nobody wants the PERKS. He's at the top of his own list. Youre #2.
January 20th, 2005 04:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Yes, but you lost ALL credibility by encouraging folks to bet the ranch on the Steelers.

You make Joey cry
glencar What's the Lounge? Those people at Shidobeee sure got upset when I wrote that Mia Tyler was fat.
kath i believe we have established who the administrators of this board are.

meanwhile, back to glencar not being responsible for what he posts.....
January 20th, 2005 04:28 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
What's the Lounge? Those people at Shidobeee sure got upset when I wrote that Mia Tyler was fat.

She is!!!!!!!!!!!! But don't let em get to ya..your tough, like me,,,,51 ain't shit!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood