ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Masons Yard 1965
© Gered Mankowitz from the 40x20 Exhibition currently on tour
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG Parties? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
01-14-03 12:05 PM
jb I'm happy for you and I would have sold them to you for what you offered....the face was 354!!!!...Anyway, some other guy made me an offer, but I have not heard back...worst case, I'll sell it before show....you know where I'm sitting, so stop by...we'll have a beer on me!
01-14-03 12:53 PM
winter Nellcote, I'll pm you with my Section and Seat number, but please be selective to whom you pass it along, and whatever you do, don't give it to Nanky or 12X5 - those guys scare me. Could you also call ahead and inform security of our plan, so as to minimize any delays in travel time between Sections as we each make our pilgrimmage to meet JB?

JB, in between sets, could kindly request that one or two of the people around you leave their seats, so that there is room for us when we visit you? I'm sure they'll understand. If not, just tell them you're a big shot lawyer and how much money you make. I'm sure that will do the trick.

I've taken the initiative to post a schedule below breaking down 15 minute increments when we can each meet JB - everyone can sign up, first come, first serve. I've taken 8:00 to 8:15 (all times are eastern standard time). Please everyone, if you sign up for this, do not stay beyond your allotted time, as you will be infringing upon the rights of others on this board to spend quality time with JB.

JB, as you can see from the schedule below, we'll expect you in the building by 7:30 pm, sorry but you'll have to re-arrange your dinner plans.

Time with JB Schedule:

7:30 to 7:45
7:45 to 8:00
8:00 to 8:15 - Winter
8:15 to 8:30
8:30 to 8:45
8:45 to 9:00

Since my work is done here, I guess I will be skipping Walters and YOTI as well,

wintah

01-14-03 12:56 PM
nankerphelge Me, scary???

01-14-03 12:59 PM
jb Winter...a tough loss to UCONN.....are you going Wedesday or Saturday?
01-14-03 01:03 PM
winter JB:

I really haven't got in to Canes basketballyet. I watched them a bit the year they made the tournament. I understand they have a new facility down there, so hopefully the students actually go to the games now. When I was there, there would be 9 people, aside from the teams, in the Miami arena at game time.

I'll be there Saturday-

wintah
01-14-03 01:38 PM
parmeda Josh...make it your business to tag-up with these guys once you get to MSG. I'm dubbing you as my eyes and ears for the evening, damn it! I want a full report come Monday, LOL!
BTW...what will you guys be wearing? Make it your business to get to a camera guy!
01-14-03 01:50 PM
winter Nanky-

Not "scary", but "scare me". It's not you, it's my delicate sensitivities.

wintah
Nellcote Wintah;

I've made contact with the head of security at MSG.
He has a liability disclaimer form which has has faxed to myself, so that these meetings can take place. Once that is executed by the attending parties, he will block the area requested. He has also mentioned it is not too late to consider hosting a wine and chees reception for the meet & greet, he's having the food & beverage director contact me to arrange for this. Please give me a head count of how many persons during each 15 minute increment could be handled, so I may make the final arrangements. He said if the meetings run over, it's ok, he can inform HBO that the show will start late. I guess I found the right guy, he's got some clout! Glad I could further assist!
jb I would like to meet Wintah..a fellow UM graduate....I will be wearing suede blue jeans, Navy wool Pea coat, and Stones hat/bandanna..also my Keith skull ring and bracelet...will also have a few days beard growth and moderate tan.
I guess you can't make it Pam?
[Edited by jb]
01-14-03 02:01 PM
winter looks like I'm booked for the 8:00 to 8:15 slot,

wintah
01-14-03 04:53 PM
Mickjagger1963 If anyobody watns to visit me in the show.. Im section 65 Row J seat 3 ...... Is anyone else near me? Is there anywhere that rocks off ppl will be meeting inside the venuee?
01-14-03 05:06 PM
winter Yes, we're all meeting at JB's primo seats right before the show starts. JB, what's the exact seat location again?

See everybody there -

wintah
01-14-03 09:42 PM
Madafaka Cheers for me guys!
01-16-03 01:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl God Speed babies!
01-16-03 07:21 AM
TomL See you guys there. Get ready to rock the garden.
01-16-03 07:21 PM
nankerphelge One more frickin' day of this grind and I'm outta here!
Talk about letting off some steam!!
All you fuckers better be ready to party 'cause nanky sure is!!!
01-16-03 11:25 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
Pam...I am staying about 9 blocks from MSG....I don't know New York at all, and Central Park is a very dangerous area if I recall....the young people attack you in what they call "wilding" and I will be carrying a lot of $..I'd rather stay safe in my Hotel lobby or somewhere in walking distance of Hotel/MSG..it's just a bit safer...
I will greet people, however, at Hotel or inside MSG..
[Edited by jb]

your not serious i mean christ dude that was in the friggin' 80's.

greet people????????? please do haha
01-16-03 11:36 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
I was walking home to KIngs Highway, and an older kid pulled a small knife on me....I was very popular, even at 7, and some of the older kids in the schoolyard ran over and they kid ran away....By the way, congratulationson the republican convention taking place in NY...I can't wait to see you on TV in those funny hats!!!

you know when you posted (baited) about selling a tic and didn't respond to most posters i thought just maybe you were a putz but after reading your republican shot it dawned on me you were a putz and a schmuck

and while on that subject is that your sister kissing you in your avatar?

01-17-03 10:11 AM
Maxmeister Well kids, I sure wish I could be back in NYC for YOTI and MSG II. Nanker, Scope, LuxuryI, Maxlugar, and whoever else is doing the pre party, have a great time. If anyone is hesitiating about going to YOTI, don't! It's a very friendly place and you'll never meet a better bunch of crazed Stones fanatics. A good time awaits all.
Then the concert climax. I'll be looking for any familiar faces via HBO through Heineken glazed eyes.
Have fun. I can't wait for all the juicy details.

Rick
01-17-03 10:23 AM
nankerphelge We will miss you my friend -- there is definitely a C10 dearth this time and nothing good can ever come of that!

But we will do our best to carry on! This time we won't have the monsoons, but it will be cold!! And we are all gonna get lit up like that big full moon!!

Maybe a Rocks Off YOTI "full moon" picture might be appropriate!! Quick, everyone draw a tongue on their ass!!!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
01-17-03 03:53 PM
glencar LOL @ Chevysales. Walter's was too crowded last night. We went to a dive down the street & it was okay but they only had Hot Rocks on the jukebox. Apparently, throwing darts was a higher priority.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST