ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Masons Yard 1965
© Gered Mankowitz from the 40x20 Exhibition currently on tour
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG Parties? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
01-06-03 05:06 PM
jb Pam...I am staying about 9 blocks from MSG....I don't know New York at all, and Central Park is a very dangerous area if I recall....the young people attack you in what they call "wilding" and I will be carrying a lot of $..I'd rather stay safe in my Hotel lobby or somewhere in walking distance of Hotel/MSG..it's just a bit safer...
I will greet people, however, at Hotel or inside MSG..
[Edited by jb]
01-06-03 05:11 PM
scope It's not near Central Park. Sirmoonie has exaggerated a bit.
YOTI (Ye Old Triple Inn)is located at 54th and 8th Avenue. Depending on which way those 9 blocks are, you may be pretty close. This is near the Theater district in Manhattan and a safe area.

No excuses Josh. Come on. PM me if you want to share the name of your hotel with me and I can tell you how close or far you are. As for the return to MSG, we can all travel together.
01-06-03 10:11 PM
JaggaRichards I wish I was going.
Looks like TV for me and Miss Wolf Puss!
01-07-03 03:40 AM
~AzQb

Joshin',Esq.?

Why all the insecurity? Big fucking deal. I'd think with your job and expense account, you'd been around-- at least a little?

You sound like a little whining girl

Get a grip, relax, and enjoy yerself. If it's all whines and clings, why bother?

~not sure whether to laugh...
or cry!~
01-07-03 07:29 AM
Maxlugar Josh grew up in friggin' Brooklyn. He's playing you all.
01-07-03 08:41 AM
nankerphelge jb, you better stay away from the YOTI -- there'll be some wilding going on there too!!!

01-07-03 09:47 AM
jb Max..you are correct..I was born in Brooklyn, but left New York when I was 7.
01-07-03 10:02 AM
Maxlugar 7 is just about when we start "Wilding".

Did you "Wild" before you left?
01-07-03 10:07 AM
jb No..I was , however, "jumped" in the schoolyard at PS-197.
01-07-03 10:16 AM
Maxlugar Did he wear a rubber?

(Laugh track)

Maxy!
01-07-03 10:20 AM
jb I was walking home to KIngs Highway, and an older kid pulled a small knife on me....I was very popular, even at 7, and some of the older kids in the schoolyard ran over and they kid ran away....By the way, congratulationson the republican convention taking place in NY...I can't wait to see you on TV in those funny hats!!!
01-07-03 10:20 AM
Factory Girl Maxy, are you helping with the baby Maxlette? Does she know all the Dirty Work songs yet?
01-07-03 10:23 AM
jb Max is not what you would call a "mordern dad"..it's a republican thing......
01-07-03 10:28 AM
Maxlugar I love helping with little Maxeena!

I burp and change "poopy" diapers!

I even nurse with her on the opposite boob so she doesn't feel stupid.
(Laugh track)

Macksee!

01-07-03 10:30 AM
jb Burping them is really a pain....also those white chunks they spit up often ruined a Kipton suit.
[Edited by jb]
01-07-03 04:03 PM
Factory Girl Jb, that is way too much detail...lol.

Btw, I think your "I'm so scared of big and bad NY" act is just a facade. I think you're playing a WOLF in SHEEP's clothing...rotfl. All you "Little Red Riding Hoodettes" of Rocks Off, watch out for our boy jb.
01-07-03 04:14 PM
glencar Everyone's been onto his shtick for quite some time, FG. He's increasingly dull & most have leaaarned to move on & discuss the actual purpose of the Stones tour.
01-07-03 04:23 PM
Factory Girl Glencar, are you "Blue" grom Gasx3?
01-07-03 04:27 PM
glencar One & the same! Long time, no see. Hope all is well.
01-07-03 04:32 PM
Factory Girl Well, its a pleasure. You should stop by Gasx3 sometime-its Storm-free now...lol.
01-07-03 04:36 PM
glencar FG, I mostly post here & Stonesdoug. I don't know if I have the time for a third boaard. But I'm glad to hear it's "Storm-free" at any rate. I was just posting eysterday about what an ass he was. I imagine he's tickled pink over the latest Christina Aguilira release...
01-07-03 04:44 PM
jb ........not worth it..
[Edited by jb]
01-07-03 04:47 PM
Factory Girl I know, "so many boards...so little time"...rotfl. In any case, nice to "meet" you again Glencar/Blue.
01-07-03 04:48 PM
parmeda Josh...
Don't make me get ugly hon...lol!
01-07-03 04:49 PM
jb Hi Pam...Got tickets for the 18th..finally!!!
01-07-03 04:52 PM
parmeda THERE IS A GOD, AND HE LOVES YOU JOSH!!!!

(Whew...I'm happy for ya!)
01-07-03 04:53 PM
jb No God...CASH..and lots of it!!!! LOL!!!!
01-07-03 04:59 PM
parmeda I am sure that's very true jb, lol...

So now...get your ass over to Walter's, YOTI, WHERE EVER!!! and meet up with everyone! Damn, you have no idea on how bad I wish I could go...you'd be hairless my friend! LOL!
01-07-03 05:06 PM
jb Pam...a lot depends on what Debbie(the wife) wants to do. She is not going to the show, but I am sure I will have to spend some time with her..it is, afterall, the 11th anniversary..and believe me, she is not going to Walters or YOTI...never in a million years!!!LOL
[Edited by jb]
01-07-03 05:10 PM
parmeda Well then, bring her along...she looks like a lovely soul and I'm sure that everyone would welcome and look forward in meeting BOTH of you.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST