ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why is Bill Perks hated? (Or, IS HE?) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
December 16th, 2004 03:37 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Bone diggers have more fun

Now I REALLY smell Ass !

Sniffy ! �
December 16th, 2004 03:38 PM
Fiji Joe Yes...Old, worm ridden ass
December 16th, 2004 03:39 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:
It is fun, isn't it? You have a PM, FotiniD.

December 16th, 2004 03:40 PM
Mikey PERKS IS FUNNY AS HELL
December 16th, 2004 03:41 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I am gay. I thought you knew.
December 16th, 2004 03:41 PM
Fiji Joe C'mon Mikey...friggin Stevie Wonder can see you and Perks ARE ONE AND THE SAME...your duality aside...I still like you
December 16th, 2004 03:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:

No, I didn't. Are you serious? I thought you mentioned a boyfriend once.

No offense meant, Gyps. Really. Just kidding around. You are a cyber-friend.
December 16th, 2004 03:44 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Gypsy .................................

" I know you went out tonight
Who've you been hanging around with this time?
I don't care if he's black or white
I just don't like his kind.
I don't want your secondhand love
Don't bring me secondhand love

He's been leaving his scent on you
I can sense it from a mile
All my money is spent on you
But you're still selling your smile

Give your love, and keep blood between brothers
Give your love, and keep blood between brothers

I can guess where you've been tonight
You've been hanging out on the street
Wearing your dress too tight
You're showin' out to anyone you meet
But I don't want your secondhand love
Don't bring me your secondhand love
Don't bring me your secondhand love

I want the first call on your kiss
Answer me one question:can you promise me this
I want my defences laying in your hands
I don't want to rest in the palm of another man
Don't want, Don't want, your secondhand love
I don't want, I don't want, your secondhand love
I don't want,I don't want your secondhand love
I don't want,I don't want your secondhand love "

OR !

" Love conquers poses, love smashes stances, love crushes angels into black
So you, without question, know your first love is your last.
and you will never, you never,never,will never love again. "

...............fade to Baby Steelie

Cork the Y ! �

[ Edited by Fiji's Man Titties ! ]

[Edited by Joey]
December 16th, 2004 03:52 PM
Fiji Joe Joey, that's the most poetic way of characterizing sloppy seconds I've ever seen...genius
December 16th, 2004 04:06 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

No, I didn't. Are you serious? I thought you mentioned a boyfriend once.

No offense meant, Gyps. Really. Just kidding around. You are a cyber-friend.

Well, when you strip for 7 years at Sassy Red's, you start to hate men in general. Especially the men with beer bellies and mullets that order you to "Give me a lap dance when you're done on the center stage."

No, I'm not gay. I was kidding. I do have a boyfriend--well, common-law husband, I guess. We've been together for over 13 years. He is half-Vietnamese and half white...but he is 6'1 or 6'2. So, get the Long Duck Dong images out of your heads.
December 16th, 2004 04:12 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Joey, that's the most poetic way of characterizing sloppy seconds I've ever seen...genius

Fiji Joe ....................................

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently and sweetly stroke your young , sweaty , glistening " man titties " and just say , " Thanks " for being ...............well , YOU !

Jacky ! �
December 16th, 2004 04:12 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Sniff ! ...............I smell V.C.

Joey Cong !

My dad has flashbacks whenever he sees my boyfriend.
December 16th, 2004 04:14 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

My dad has flashbacks whenever he sees my boyfriend.

I was just teasing Gypsy .........I'll delete it
( Was kinda cute though .......)

J the Fly ! �
December 16th, 2004 04:19 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

I was just teasing Gypsy .........I'll delete it
( Was kinda cute though .......)

J the Fly ! �

I'm not offended. I think it's funny. Ask LadyJane about my impersonation of my boyfriend's mom. It's dead-on.
When she has all her Vietnamese friends over, and they're all talking in Vietnamese...and I know they're talking about me. They really are. And mamasan sticks up for me: "We marry American. How can you talk bad of American?[Gypsy] my daughter...my son love her, I love her. We all love her. Get out my house if you talk bad of her!"
Rock on, mamasan!
December 16th, 2004 04:21 PM
Starbuck I thought gypsy was a girl.

nice to meet you gypsy!

{sirmoonie, joey, gypsy, fiji joe and senator norm coleman R-MN demand the resignation of UN secretary general kofi anan (rear) at a press conference in new york}

in other news, speaking of smelly asses, have you all checked out this one?

http://www.jibjab.com/xmas/play.asp?contentid=28&groupid=2

[Edited by Starbuck]
December 16th, 2004 05:58 PM
Joey [quote]Starbuck wrote:
I thought gypsy was a girl.

Yes , she is !

www.pentho.com/preview/tour/main.html
December 16th, 2004 06:12 PM
gypsy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
I thought gypsy was a girl.

nice to meet you gypsy!

{sirmoonie, joey, gypsy, fiji joe and senator norm coleman R-MN demand the resignation of UN secretary general kofi anan (rear) at a press conference in new york}

in other news, speaking of smelly asses, have you all checked out this one?

http://www.jibjab.com/xmas/play.asp?contentid=28&groupid=2

[Edited by Starbuck]

I am a girl. Not yet a woman.
December 16th, 2004 06:39 PM
Starbuck
quote:
"...............fade to Baby Steelie"

I almost hate to ask this for fear of opening a huge can of worms, but where is the mythical mr. sivio dante driving hammer anyway? has he peed out the hotel windows of all the stones MBs on the net and gone the route of demon life? or is he just sitting on a mountaintop in nepal reading the bhagavad gita and listening to exile?
December 16th, 2004 09:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
but where is the mythical mr. sivio dante driving hammer anyway? has he peed out the hotel windows of all the stones MBs on the net and gone the route of demon life?

December 17th, 2004 12:54 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm a pugilist enthusiast who also boxes. Are you a boxing fan?

Missed this.

Gyps, I'm a big pug fan, or used to be. Never pugged professionally, but my kid brother did really well for a few years.

When we were teens, me and him snuck into this basketball arena that was broadcasting Holmes vs. Cooney live on several big screens. We were probably the only white people in the place. When Cooney went down in 13 this HUGE black dude turned to me after seeing my disappointment and said "Coon? Cooney? What's the difference little man?"

I have no idea what the fuck he was getting at, but I've always remembered that bit. Classic brothers.
December 17th, 2004 01:11 AM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Missed this.

Gyps, I'm a big pug fan, or used to be. Never pugged professionally, but my kid brother did really well for a few years.

When we were teens, me and him snuck into this basketball arena that was broadcasting Holmes vs. Cooney live on several big screens. We were probably the only white people in the place. When Cooney went down in 13 this HUGE black dude turned to me after seeing my disappointment and said "Coon? Cooney? What's the difference little man?"

I have no idea what the fuck he was getting at, but I've always remembered that bit. Classic brothers.

I love boxing. I love boxing and reading all about it. My dad trained pros and amateurs...we had a boxing gym added on to our house when I was growing up. My dad was always on ESPN or any of those other cable networks as a cut man (corner man). He was a Golden Glover, then he went off to Vietnam for two years. Came back, married my mom, and he never went pro. I wish that he would have.
I have so many stories. I'm surprised you missed the big boxing thread with me, Gazza, and others a couple of months ago. Mike Tyson, along with a few others, pretty much ruined boxing...which is sad.
Do you have a favorite boxer? Mine is Stanley Ketchel.
December 17th, 2004 01:19 AM
IanBillen
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I'm a pugilist enthusiast who also boxes. Are you a boxing fan?

Yes I am. It always been my favorite sport. My fighter was Marvin Hagler. I had him all over my walls as a kid. I also liked Roberto Duran alot. When he and Hagler fought I undoubtably was for Hagler of-coarse, but I gave Duran all the credit and respect in the world. Also I liked Tommy Hearns. He and Hagler's first round was the best round I ever saw. A brutal fight. They don't make them like that anymore.
Ian
December 17th, 2004 01:28 AM
gypsy
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Yes I am. It always been my favorite sport. My fighter was Marvin Hagler. I had him all over my walls as a kid. I also liked Roberto Duran alot. When he and Hagler fought I undoubtably was for Hagler of-coarse, but I gave Duran all the credit and respect in the world. Also I liked Tommy Hearns. He and Hagler's first round was the best round I ever saw. A brutal fight. They don't make them like that anymore.
Ian

Hey Ian!

That's cool. I have so much respect for fighters. It takes so much endurance. I remember actually throwing up after my first training session! It was August...and real gyms don't have air conditioning! My dad still laughs about it to this day...he did it on purpose...just trying to toughen me up since I was such a girlie girl. But pretty soon you get used to it, and you build up your stamina.
They sure don't make 'em like they used to, Ian. They're all a bunch of spoiled brats. It's easier to go pro, and choose your opponents, than it is to be an amateur. I love watching the teenage amateur fighters. Those boys can fight! Maybe there's hope yet that the sport can be revived.
December 17th, 2004 03:19 AM
IanBillen
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I know,
Fighters today are like Pro Basketball players. Too much show and no go for too many millions. Nowadays every fighter seems to be considered the best in the world for a little while ....only to fall to a nobody and to go downhill all the way after and never do much after. Yes Boxing is so demanding. If you want to really improve your endurance in the ring you should try running backwards until you tired then run forwards till you get your wind again then run backwards some more. It not only works alot better for wind and stamina like you we're saying but it also suits and supports a boxers movement alot more in order to prepare them for the ring, much more than running forward.

Ian

Hey Ian!

That's cool. I have so much respect for fighters. It takes so much endurance. I remember actually throwing up after my first training session! It was August...and real gyms don't have air conditioning! My dad still laughs about it to this day...he did it on purpose...just trying to toughen me up since I was such a girlie girl. But pretty soon you get used to it, and you build up your stamina.
They sure don't make 'em like they used to, Ian. They're all a bunch of spoiled brats. It's easier to go pro, and choose your opponents, than it is to be an amateur. I love watching the teenage amateur fighters. Those boys can fight! Maybe there's hope yet that the sport can be revived.

December 17th, 2004 03:37 AM
gypsy
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
I know, Fighters today are like Pro Basketball players. Too much show and no go for too many millions. Nowadays every fighter seems to be considered the best in the world for a little while ....only to fall to a nobody and to go downhill all the way after and never do much after. Yes Boxing is so demanding. If you want to really improve your endurance in the ring you should try running backwards until you tired then run forwards till you get your wind again then run backwards some more. It not only works alot better for wind and stamina like you we're saying but it also suits and supports a boxers movement alot more in order to prepare them for the ring, much more than running forward.

Ian

I totally agree with you about spoiled athletes.
OMG! That is true...I do run backwards while shadow-boxing. My dad taught me that a long time ago...he said Sugar Ray Robinson always trained that way. Oddly, Sugar Ray Robinson was in that horrid movie "Candy" with Anita Pallenberg, Marlon Brando, etc...
December 17th, 2004 07:48 AM
Gazza
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Ian

Round of applause, IanBillen

Apart from Ali, who's my all-time hero (as mentioned in the old thread Gypsy was talking about), Duran was my favourite fighter. In more recent years, it was Chavez as well.

And Hagler-Hearns was my favourite fight too. Still dig out the video of that one every so often.
December 17th, 2004 08:00 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
Egon, believe it or not, I'm thinking of visiting France. I will have to buy all clothes with large American flags on them.

that's a great news glencar!!
We got a guy in France with tee shirts like that called Jonnhy Hallyday, you should like him
December 17th, 2004 08:38 AM
Gazza I'll be in Paris too for a week in June.

I already have my "Johnny" T-shirt !
December 17th, 2004 10:34 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I love boxing. I love boxing and reading all about it. My dad trained pros and amateurs...we had a boxing gym added on to our house when I was growing up. My dad was always on ESPN or any of those other cable networks as a cut man (corner man). He was a Golden Glover, then he went off to Vietnam for two years. Came back, married my mom, and he never went pro. I wish that he would have.
I have so many stories. I'm surprised you missed the big boxing thread with me, Gazza, and others a couple of months ago. Mike Tyson, along with a few others, pretty much ruined boxing...which is sad.
Do you have a favorite boxer? Mine is Stanley Ketchel.

Like Gazza, Ali and Duran were my favs.

Best fight I ever saw was Mancini v. Kim. I remember in about 3rd round I was thinking "One of these guys is going to die." What a fight, although tragic.

Yeah, boxing has gone belly up. I've barely kept track of it for the last decade or so.

December 17th, 2004 10:42 AM
jb Ali
Frazier
Norton
Sugar Ray Leonard
Duran
Danny "Little Red" Lopez
Quarry brothers for pure guts
Mike "Hebrew Hammer" Rossman
Hagler
Hearns
Aaron "The hawk" Pryor before drugs got him
Wilfred Benitez
Michael Spinks
Bob Foster
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood