ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Copacabana update: It will be recorded to release an official DVD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 15th, 2005 04:12 PM
glencar Adri? Pic please! And if they ahve a second show in Brasil, my name is Charles Dickens!
December 16th, 2005 06:30 AM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Adri? Pic please! And if they ahve a second show in Brasil, my name is Charles Dickens!

Good morning, Mr Charles!

Voodoo- I'll post pix from the park, smart ass

December 16th, 2005 07:50 AM
gustavobala sorry, i am brazilian and i love here, and rio too ....

but i know what kind of police we have here:

sorry again, but "rio 2006 = altamont 1969"
December 16th, 2005 08:51 AM
Madafaka
quote:
gustavobala wrote:

I really hope you're wrong!
[Edited by Madafaka]
December 16th, 2005 08:54 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
sorry, i am brazilian and i love here, and rio too ....

who 's gonna play the new Meredith Hunter?? you ??
December 16th, 2005 09:05 AM
justforyou If they play such a groovy slow version of Under My Thumb, as in Altamont, then Rio is in for a treat!
December 16th, 2005 11:49 AM
gustavobala
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

who 's gonna play the new Meredith Hunter?? you ??

well jumacfly, i am not pessimist

could be a great party, i know....i just wanna say that i know how works as it functions some things for here...

security politics is one of them!

all worried in organizing the party and few remembering that some disaster can happen

just this....

if i will go? well, if don´t have show in são paulo, yes, i will go to rio....
December 16th, 2005 12:21 PM
Jair Just to remember...

December 16th, 2005 12:26 PM
Madafaka By now, Buenos Aires is the best alternative to brazilian friends.
December 16th, 2005 12:47 PM
Jair
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
sorry, i am brazilian and i love here, and rio too ....

You are over reacting about the Rio Police, Gustavo.

In Rio they are nice (compared to Sao Paulo, for example, where you live), specially if you aren't Braziliam. They try to show a positive image of Brazil to "gringos" and, thus, atract a big number of tourists.

The real problem over there is the homeless people, sadly including many children, young prostitutes, kids age 7 carrying guns, the poverty and obsviously, the real bad guys, which have a 'power of fire' bigger than that of the police.

Kidnaping, nowadays, is an old fashion thing. And, if you are not Braziliam, its too complicated ask for ransom, isn't? I don't remember a single case of kidnaping a foreign citizen. Its stupidity!

Lenny Kravitz made a concert in Copacabana Beach to half million people and everything was ok. No one has been killed.

Of course, as any big city, Rio has its risks so, just keep alert all the time and get additional info in the consulate of your country.

I'm not going to Rio only because I'm not interested in watch the guys in a beach concert, I told it before. I go watch them since they come to play in my backyard. Thats it.

December 16th, 2005 12:49 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
gustavobala wrote:

well jumacfly, i am not pessimist

could be a great party, i know....i just wanna say that i know how works as it functions some things for here...

security politics is one of them!

all worried in organizing the party and few remembering that some disaster can happen

just this....

if i will go? well, if don´t have show in são paulo, yes, i will go to rio....

Just kiddin Gustavo,an event with millions of people becomes automatically dangerous.
hope you all my SO friends will have a great time, you deserve it!

salud

Julian
December 16th, 2005 12:51 PM
jb Less than 300k will be allowed in "inner circle" roped off section.
December 16th, 2005 12:55 PM
Jair
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
By now, Buenos Aires is the best alternative to brazilian friends.

Yeah, Right!!!
In BA, besides the police, the bad guys, the 'bandoleros', we have you, argentineans, the craziest people on Earth

Soldatti said once you're crazy even drinking water.

December 16th, 2005 02:35 PM
Jair A little more about the Rio security

December 19th, 2005 12:29 PM
Jair
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I'm not Glencar but if you introduce Adri to Mick, sure they will be willing to play there

I agree with JJF, Brazil needs a paid concert too, and JJF must be in first row dead center. Cross you fingers at least there's chance based on current tour schedule

It's happening, it's happening!!!!!
Look JJ. I called mick on the phone saturday and the entire crew already is seting up the stage just in my backyard!
I have photos!!! Ckeck one of them.

left you can see the Michael Cohl vehicle (wow! check WHAT a car!!!), in the middle is Mick Jagger and at the right side I think its...ohhhh, is that you, JJ? Is you???

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)