ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Copacabana update: It will be recorded to release an official DVD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 13th, 2005 03:49 PM
Bruno Stone FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FIRST SHOW EVER AND WILL BE A DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 13th, 2005 06:40 PM
tumbling dice
quote:
jb wrote:

Will intercourse occur during the concert?

Probably....
December 13th, 2005 10:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
If Cohl is involved..somebody's going to get fucked...

LOL he fuck$ the fan$ even with a free concert
December 13th, 2005 10:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

LOL he fuck$ the fan$ even with a free concert

not Young Jake.

i am pouring a Vodka and Kahlua as we speak Voodoo...this one is raised to you!
December 14th, 2005 08:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks buddy, I'll do the same later
December 14th, 2005 08:22 AM
Jumacfly Hi there

finally our dear Jay will attempt a show...for free!
I hope it's not a joke....
cheers
Ju
December 14th, 2005 08:30 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Hi there

finally our dear Jay will attempt a show...for free!
I hope it's not a joke....
cheers
Ju

I wish it could be a joke my friend..... many won't believe but I am really pissed with this Beach thing....... I am all hate and determination now......

I've been stating my view on this issue for more than 1 year, when rumours had this possibility dropped.......

Later I will try to make myself clear enough why I'm THAT angry and disgusted.
December 14th, 2005 08:51 AM
Jumacfly JJF...

I understand the way you feel bro.
take care
December 14th, 2005 09:29 AM
gustavobala fuck the free concert in rio "fuck" janeiro

I WANT SHOWS IN SÃO PAULO!!!!!!

RIO 2006 = ALTMONT 1969
(just wait for see)

ps- luciana gimenez will show to mick and stones the great samba school called IMPERATRIZ LEOPOLDINENSE....

December 14th, 2005 10:23 AM
justforyou Why all the negative vibes about the free beach concert ?
Fear about security ? Then stay home! I'd love to go to Brazil and see the show and the country, but I can't fit the journey into my wallet. Bring on the DVD.

(About a year ago, I recall people bitching about South American ticket prices and such, now that there's a free show there's still bitching)

December 14th, 2005 10:47 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
justforyou wrote:
Why all the negative vibes about the free beach concert ?
Fear about security ? Then stay home! I'd love to go to Brazil and see the show and the country, but I can't fit the journey into my wallet. Bring on the DVD.

(About a year ago, I recall people bitching about South American ticket prices and such, now that there's a free show there's still bitching)

Couldnt agree more!
December 14th, 2005 12:29 PM
gustavobala
quote:
justforyou wrote:
Why all the negative vibes about the free beach concert ?

no negative vibes bout free concert, it´s negative vibes about the rio police and your bad security!

lol....you don´t about brazilian security political...lol

let´s wait and see....
December 14th, 2005 12:35 PM
justforyou I hope they play during the daytime, after all it is a beach concert....
December 14th, 2005 12:42 PM
Madafaka Rio Police sux, that's true. But relax! Stones, beach, girls, caipirinha... What else? Try to enjoy this once in the life xp!
December 14th, 2005 12:45 PM
glencar Why the whining about a free concert?
December 14th, 2005 12:46 PM
Madafaka
quote:
glencar wrote:
Why the whining about a free concert?

Security stuff I think!
December 14th, 2005 01:51 PM
J.J.Flash Security is not the problem, so don't start bothering me with this shit..... this is not the problem really, I can't see anything wrong with that..... I just think (imhFo) that Free Concerts are not fair with the real, loyal fans. Every Classic Rock band which tours on South America, 99,9% of the times have at least 3 gigs scheduled for Brasil, most of the times 2 of them in São Paulo. I think I don't need to mention all the bands and their schedules.

Plus, the average price considering what was dealt in Argentina is way beyond CHEAP considering a Rolling Stones concert and considering ticket prices for other R'n'R bands that lately played here. So they should at least have made a pay (well paid) concert in a huge Stadium here, a possibility that yesterday was killed. Although most of the things are the same between our fellow neighbours, the economic situation isn't exactly the same. You don't have to read the papers every day to notice this. Of course I don't need to start a discussion about economic issues to point my opinion. And of course I'm really happy for my Argentinean friends, also true Rolling Stones followers.

Also, Rio de Janeiro can't be compared to São Paulo (the 3rd biggest city in the World according to the last research) when it comes to ROCK'N'ROLL. The number of pubs withing this context can't be counted. People in Rio are nice, some of them are truly REAL ROCK'n'ROLLERS, but nothing more than SOME OF THEM. São Paulo being skipped is the same as they touring South America and just give a flying fuck for Buenos Aires (one of the countries where the addiction to our heroes are astonishing). See what this poor south american beggar mean?!?!?!? Buenos Aires can't be EVER be skipped, as well as SÃO PAULO. But I can deal with that.......

I just can't stand the fact that in order to make more money and publicity, they need to make an outrageous free fuckin' concert, just to bring more attention and all the fuss of the media. But WHAT ABOUT THE REAL STONES FANS?!?!??! WHO CARES!?!

I will try to gather some more evidence and facts later, as I gotta work.
December 15th, 2005 08:36 AM
Jair
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Security stuff I think!

Well, everytime I have to go to Rio de Janeiro I'd rather not to leave the airport facilities...
December 15th, 2005 09:30 AM
Madafaka
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Security is not the problem, so don't start bothering me with this shit..... this is not the problem really, I can't see anything wrong with that..... I just think (imhFo) that Free Concerts are not fair with the real, loyal fans. Every Classic Rock band which tours on South America, 99,9% of the times have at least 3 gigs scheduled for Brasil, most of the times 2 of them in São Paulo. I think I don't need to mention all the bands and their schedules.

Plus, the average price considering what was dealt in Argentina is way beyond CHEAP considering a Rolling Stones concert and considering ticket prices for other R'n'R bands that lately played here. So they should at least have made a pay (well paid) concert in a huge Stadium here, a possibility that yesterday was killed. Although most of the things are the same between our fellow neighbours, the economic situation isn't exactly the same. You don't have to read the papers every day to notice this. Of course I don't need to start a discussion about economic issues to point my opinion. And of course I'm really happy for my Argentinean friends, also true Rolling Stones followers.

Also, Rio de Janeiro can't be compared to São Paulo (the 3rd biggest city in the World according to the last research) when it comes to ROCK'N'ROLL. The number of pubs withing this context can't be counted. People in Rio are nice, some of them are truly REAL ROCK'n'ROLLERS, but nothing more than SOME OF THEM. São Paulo being skipped is the same as they touring South America and just give a flying fuck for Buenos Aires (one of the countries where the addiction to our heroes are astonishing). See what this poor south american beggar mean?!?!?!? Buenos Aires can't be EVER be skipped, as well as SÃO PAULO. But I can deal with that.......

I just can't stand the fact that in order to make more money and publicity, they need to make an outrageous free fuckin' concert, just to bring more attention and all the fuss of the media. But WHAT ABOUT THE REAL STONES FANS?!?!??! WHO CARES!?!

I will try to gather some more evidence and facts later, as I gotta work.

Relax Fausto. Is better than nothing! Just calm down.
December 15th, 2005 09:31 AM
Madafaka
quote:
Jair wrote:

Well, everytime I have to go to Rio de Janeiro I'd rather not to leave the airport facilities...

Are you going to the RIO concert, Jair?
December 15th, 2005 12:08 PM
Jair
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Are you going to the RIO concert, Jair?

No fucking way, hermano!!!
You know, too scary with those cannibal children

[edited by Clarice Starling] [retired]

[Edited by Jair]
December 15th, 2005 12:15 PM
glencar Is Rio the only Brasilian concert?
December 15th, 2005 12:21 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is Rio the only Brasilian concert?

Actually, I'm trying bring the guys to play in the park aside my home in some saturday afternoon, but not sure yet...
You think they come, Glencar?

December 15th, 2005 12:22 PM
glencar They should. You just might be the biggest Stones Fan down there.
December 15th, 2005 12:36 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
They should. You just might be the biggest Stones Fan down there.

Oh yes! That's very correct!!!
Also, down here in South, no canibals around and police is ok. For example, before they hit your head with theirs sticks, they ask: "May I, SIR?" and o-n-l-y after the whip comes down!

See? Very civilized!
In London, for example, they shot you nine and then says: ID, please?!

JJ should move to here and stop those complainings!

[Edited by Jair]
December 15th, 2005 12:38 PM
glencar Jay Jay is very upset. I'm not sure why. I hope they do something to make it up to him.
December 15th, 2005 12:54 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Jay Jay is very upset. I'm not sure why. I hope they do something to make it up to him.

Hmmm...I think i'll call Mick on the phone...

December 15th, 2005 01:00 PM
glencar Maybe that Lucinda chick or whatever her name is?
December 15th, 2005 02:03 PM
tumbling dice Like Bridges ,i will see the Stones in Rio and Buenos Aires too.A hard core fan need to see the band .
December 15th, 2005 02:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jair wrote:

Actually, I'm trying bring the guys to play in the park aside my home in some saturday afternoon, but not sure yet...
You think they come, Glencar?

I'm not Glencar but if you introduce Adri to Mick, sure they will be willing to play there

I agree with JJF, Brazil needs a paid concert too, and JJF must be in first row dead center. Cross you fingers at least there's chance based on current tour schedule
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)