ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Good Luck Tonight Joey Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
December 10th, 2004 04:20 PM
nankerphelge Forget the IBS -- tell her about your IPS!!!

She'll do anything for ewe!
December 10th, 2004 04:21 PM
jb
December 10th, 2004 04:21 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

December 10th, 2004 05:26 PM
telecaster joey when the bill comes and your credit card doesn't go thru again just use the Am Ex # I gave you last time that happened

Behave yourself. Tonight is not the night to try to get her to play "escaped convict and warden's wife". Not yet
December 10th, 2004 05:33 PM
Joey " joey when the bill comes and your credit card doesn't go thru again just use the Am Ex # I gave you last time that happened "

Thank You Tele .............

" Behave yourself. Tonight is not the night to try to get her to play "escaped convict and warden's wife". Not yet "

Yeah , I just hope I don't get her " too " drunk this evening .

Jacky ! �

[Edited by Joey]
December 10th, 2004 05:34 PM
Mr. D Good luck Joey, I have faith in you my friend. Also, are you gonna try the old "Something About Mary" trick for before the date??....as the movie says, "A loaded gun...that's how men get hurt."
December 10th, 2004 05:43 PM
kath go joey, go!!!!!!
December 10th, 2004 05:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Like I said Joey...think of Gary Coleman

Fiji is that Mary Cary?

God lord, that chick could eat an apple through a picket fence

Just like my old horse "Thunder"
December 10th, 2004 05:46 PM
Riffhard
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Fiji is that Mary Cary?

God lord, that chick could eat an apple through a picket fence

Just like my old horse "Thunder"

Wiiiiilllllllbuuuuurrrrrrrrr fetch 'ol Ed a sugar cube would ya!

Riffhard
December 10th, 2004 06:22 PM
gypsy Whew. Now that joey's gone, we can talk about him. No way the boy is getting laid tonight. I'm assuming that he'll think of his girlfriend and chicken out.
Should we all make bets?
December 10th, 2004 06:23 PM
kath well, i think the uncaking ceremony is the one we should be concerned about, really.
December 10th, 2004 06:35 PM
Riffhard I dare say that by Monday morning our young Joey will be buying all of his future books from Borders Books and cappuchinos from Starbucks. I hope I'm wrong,but I just have this feeling that his bowels will fail him at the worst possible moment.

Riffhard
December 10th, 2004 07:50 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Whew. Now that joey's gone, we can talk about him. No way the boy is getting laid tonight. I'm assuming that he'll think of his girlfriend and chicken out.
Should we all make bets?

He has zero chance but I didn't have the heart to tell him. I am sure it is one of those deals where he thinks it is a date but she didn't understand it that way
She thought a bunch of friends and acquaintances were going out and meeting for a (one) drink

He will show up and she will be with 3 male co-workers and three of her oldest high school (male) buddies at some crowded and loud place

Any date that is planned three plus weeks out is never going to have good results

Not that it has ever happened to me mind you
[Edited by telecaster]
December 10th, 2004 08:42 PM
Soldatti Good luck!
December 10th, 2004 08:50 PM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:

He has zero chance but I didn't have the heart to tell him. I am sure it is one of those deals where he thinks it is a date but she didn't understand it that way
She thought a bunch of friends and acquaintances were going out and meeting for a (one) drink

He will show up and she will be with 3 male co-workers and three of her oldest high school (male) buddies at some crowded and loud place

Any date that is planned three plus weeks out is never going to have good results

Not that it has ever happened to me mind you
[Edited by telecaster]

Poor kid. I feel kinda guilty for getting his hopes up.
Yeah. Who plans a date three weeks in advance anymore?
December 10th, 2004 09:09 PM
LadyJane The IBS will ruin the evening, I'm afraid. I feel bad for the poor boy, too. Question is...what do we do Monday when he starts to tell us the "tale"? Being the kind hearted, selfless people we are....I say we play along and let him make a total fool out of himself. And yous??????

LJ.
December 10th, 2004 09:18 PM
Bloozehound good luck joe

cornhole that cornhusker, or somesuch and suchn'such

December 10th, 2004 09:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
The IBS will ruin the evening, I'm afraid. I feel bad for the poor boy, too. Question is...what do we do Monday when he starts to tell us the "tale"? Being the kind hearted, selfless people we are....I say we play along and let him make a total fool out of himself. And yous??????

LJ.

You're right. Let's just play along, like, "Dude, we know you got 'Cafe Hostess Jill' on ALL FOURS. It's just a given that a stallion like you would do it. We never doubted it for a second." Then we'll go to the chat room and make fun of him.
December 10th, 2004 09:53 PM
kath
quote:
"Dude, we know you got 'Cafe Hostess Jill' on ALL FOURS. It's just a given that a stallion like you would do it. We never doubted it for a second." Then we'll go to the chat room and make fun of him.

rhis is without a doubt the BEST and the most DEVIOUS plan ever cooked up by our ms gypsy!!

oh, jocularity, jocularity!!!
December 10th, 2004 11:41 PM
Mr. D I have no idea HOWE he's gonna pull this one off, but I believe in him.
December 11th, 2004 07:51 AM
egon Me too.
the force is strong in this one.
December 11th, 2004 11:08 AM
J.J.Flash Mr. Vrugt....... I like your tag........

Hey, I haven't drunk anything last night?!?!? Fuckin' boring friday night.....
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
December 12th, 2004 06:02 PM
Maxlugar Does anyone know how Joey's fake date went with a "girl"?

December 12th, 2004 06:23 PM
gypsy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Does anyone know how Joey's fake date went with a "girl"?

No word yet. I'm assuming we'll read all about how he got her on "ALL FOURS" first thing tomorrow morning.
December 12th, 2004 06:54 PM
telecaster
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Does anyone know how Joey's fake date went with a "girl"?

I am sure his date with "Jill/Dave" was a disaster

We all need to pull together and present a united front
Monday morning

Just let him talk and nod your head in agreement

Okay everyone? Good thing he won't see this
December 13th, 2004 08:09 AM
LadyJane I am up early on my day off...waiting impatiently for a full report.

Maybe he's so wiped out, he won't make it to the office today?

Come on Joey. SPILL....

LJ.
December 13th, 2004 09:39 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

<---- Good luck on your date tonight with Jill (aka Steve)!

Baby Maxlette! Stop that! Joey's "changed"! Anita Bryant performed an exorcism last May.

She got rid of all those "Swishy demons".

At least, we can hope!

Developing...

One would think that the " Maxlette " would be busy working on her autobiography entitled : " Growing Up with a Gay Daddy ! "

{ CA - RACK ! }

Off the Facade Ronnie !

Jersey Joe �
December 13th, 2004 09:53 AM
J.J.Flash That report above my desk......awaiting......
December 13th, 2004 09:56 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I am up early on my day off...waiting impatiently for a full report.

Maybe he's so wiped out, he won't make it to the office today?

Come on Joey. SPILL....

LJ.

Here I Is My Stonesian Queen .......................

Typical Monday --- busier than Hell !

Quick Recap of Friday Evening : Got Laid but no ALL FOURS ! DAMN !!!

Oh , and " Cafe' Hostess Jill " is to be referenced from now on as " The Source ! " .

Brief Rundown :

" The 415 Club " was packed but we still found one seat at the bar ( initially ) and that was more than enough -- After an hour or an hour 1/2 went by , we started making out right there at the club [ I even had my left hand down the crack of her Ass ] and by Midnight , 12:15 AM we were on the way back to my place ( A Thirty - Five friggin minute drive back to the suburbs ... Hell , she almost fell asleep -- Thank God for my new U2 CD that somebody burned for me -- I BLASTED that sucker LOUD ) .

Once back at my apartment we started making out again and moved right to the couch and then to the bedroom ( I didn't even have to open up any wine or ANYTHING ! .. COOL! ) Used two condoms but AGAIN , NO ALL FOURS !!!!!

W - W - W- W- What ?!?! ..... Oh , she has a fairly large tattoo of a sun or something on the small of her back but no tongue / hood piercings ( that I could tell anyway )

Developing ..................................

" I'm keeping ' The Source ' around for awhile Ronnie ! "

Developing ......................

The Joey , Established 1999 �
December 13th, 2004 10:01 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
One would think that the " Maxlette " would be busy working on her autobiography entitled : " Growing Up with a Gay Daddy ! "

<---- Ouch! Daddy, Joey seems snippy today! Do you think hims mad he was passed over to be the fifth make-over consultant on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?

OH GOOD ONE LIL' MAXLETTE!

But relax, my little pumkin', he was probably stood up by his coffee luggin' tranny date. He'll get over it.

And soon, he'll be his ol' Joey self.

Hoping....

PS. Does anyone know if girls come smaller than 220 lbs in Nebraska?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood