ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Good Luck Tonight Joey Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
December 13th, 2004 10:05 AM
jb
December 13th, 2004 10:07 AM
Joey

" Does anyone know if girls come smaller than 220 lbs in Nebraska? "

You make Joey cry !!!!

Macky .................I wanted to use my " Steve Stone & Harry /Chip Caray Sketch " routine but they are all gone now .

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!?!

" Stones Rule You Punk Ass , YA PUNK ASS Bastards ! "

The Joey , Established 1999

December 13th, 2004 10:17 AM
LadyJane Joey...congrats on a wonderful date with The Source. I bet she's a hottie and was putty in your hands. Save the "all fours" for next time.

And what are we to make of jb's "goodbye" post? His heart is breaking??? Don't worry Josh...no matter Howe he tries, Joey will always have a special place in his heart for you!!

LJ.
December 13th, 2004 10:34 AM
jb Did you finger her first to get her wet? Did you squeeze the head of your penis as I previously discussed to prevent premature ejaculation. Did you hit the 'G" spot? Was lubrication used?
December 13th, 2004 10:35 AM
Riffhard Hey joey did you grab "her" cock? Just wondering.

Riffhard
December 13th, 2004 10:39 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

PS. Does anyone know if girls come smaller than 220 lbs in Nebraska?

them cornfed sows bring a new meaning to the term bigboned, big-boned, baby!
December 13th, 2004 10:41 AM
Bloozehound i'm just kiddin guys, just jokes
December 13th, 2004 10:44 AM
jb Did you soil your comforter?
December 13th, 2004 10:54 AM
jb Did you get the well known "Havana" string job?
December 13th, 2004 10:55 AM
Fiji Joe "The Source"?...of syphillis?...of crack?...of life?
developing...

And the answer to the question is...NO...there are absolutely no women under 220 lbs in Nebraska...not even new borns

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
December 13th, 2004 10:58 AM
jb Was there mutual masterbation to get things rolling?
December 13th, 2004 10:59 AM
Fiji Joe Correction...after further research...there was one woman found who weighed less than 220lbs...a caveat however...it seems she was missing a leg...
December 13th, 2004 11:05 AM
Fiji Joe
"Oh Joey...you can eat crackers in my bed anytime"
December 13th, 2004 11:17 AM
jb Did she use any "asian" love techniques?
December 13th, 2004 11:23 AM
jb Was there any moment during ejaculation that you thought of Steelie Dan? The "Who"?, "Petey?
[Edited by jb]
December 13th, 2004 11:23 AM
F505 JB and Fiji Joe I am glad you are on speaking terms again after the tragic Goddes in the Doorway accident.
December 13th, 2004 11:24 AM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:
JB and Fiji Joe I am glad you are on speaking terms again after the tragic Goddes in the Doorway accident.

We are not on speaking terms..we simply don't connect and have very little in common.
December 13th, 2004 11:26 AM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:
We are not on speaking terms..we simply don't connect and have very little in common.

well at least your passion for the Stones.
December 13th, 2004 11:33 AM
Fiji Joe "We are not on speaking terms..we simply don't connect and have very little in common."

I didn't realize that we were not on speaking terms. He sent me a copy of Goddess...I thanked him repeatedly...and now I learn we don't speak?...I have no time for JB's melodrama...I'd rather lance boils on David Crosby's ass then thank him yet again

December 13th, 2004 11:56 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I didn't realize that we were not on speaking terms. He sent me a copy of Goddess...I thanked him repeatedly...and now I learn we don't speak?...I have no time for JB's melodrama...I'd rather lance boils on David Crosby's ass then thank him yet again

Hello Fiji .................................

Chiefs play this evening !!!!! Gonna Watch ?!?!

I have got a terrible case of " the runs " this morning and .................W- W- W- W- What ?!?! .. Oh , sure ! :

" 1977: The Year of Change:
Jock retired as Chief Executive Officer, but remained Chairman of the Board. JR Ewing became the president.

1978 : Bobby Joins The Oil Business:
J.R`s younger brother joined the executive management team. J.R resented his presence and wanted him out of the way. Things came to a head at the end of 1978, Bobby resigned from Ewing Oil and started up Ewing Construction.

1979: The Biggest Oil Strike in the World. Ewings are now Billionaires
Cliff Barnes, Diggers son was made Commissioner of the Office of Land Management and declared WAR on Ewing Oil. In October Cliff halted all the new drilling sites of Ewing Oil and began shutting down the fields. JR quickly had to find a new source of income. JR invested $200,000,000 in offshore leases in Asia and mortgaged the Ewing home South fork to do this. The wells came in and was one on the biggest oil strikes in the world. making the Ewing Family billionaires.

1979 : Revolt in Asia ,JR FIRED, Bobby steps back into OIL, and Marilee a widow.
Jock was upset over JR`s mortgaging of South fork, so Bobby stepped into help run Ewing Oil. JR had word that problems were escalating in Asia so he decided to sell shares in the Asian leases. Four people took up the offer: Seth Stone, Jordan Lee, Andy Bradley, and Vaughn Leland.
The next day there was a political revolt in Asia and the wells were nationalized. The investors lost everything, sending them all near to bankruptcy.
Seth Stone could not bear to tell his wife Marilee that he had near bankrupted her fathers company, in his distress Seth killed himself. Jock believed that JR knew the wells were going to be nationalized , and that the Cartel had been double crossed, so he fired JR from Ewing Oil and made Bobby president.

1980 : The Takapa Project : Bobby resigns.
Bobby committed Ewing Oil to a deal with the Cartel. It was the first business Ewing had done with them since the Asian deal and was important for the relationship to continue. But unbeknown to Bobby, Jock had taken $12,000,000 out of the Ewing Oil account to go into business with Punk Anderson on the Takapa project, turning land on the Texas/Louisiana border into a fishing resort. Bobby eventually pulled the deal off via a loan but had a terrible row with Jock and decided to quit Ewing Oil.

1980 : JR SHOT AT EWING OIL:
One night in the spring of 1980, JR was shot at the Ewing Oil offices, by his Sister in law Kristin.

1980 : JR back as President.
Jock reinstated JR as president. JR`s first move was to improve Ewing Oil`s public image, so hired so hired Public Relations guru Leslie Stewart to improve its tarnished image. But the best thing for the image of Ewing Oil was the toppling of the Asian government. The oil wells were returned to their Texas owners, making Ewing Oil and the Cartel a small fortune.

1981: THE FARLOW REFINERIES:
JR's wife Sue Ellen left South fork and moved in with her lover Dusty Farlow at the Southern Cross Ranch. JR began stock piling Farlow oil as a way to force Sue Ellen back to South fork with their son John Ross. This put a great strain on the Ewing finances as the price of Oil dropped and JR was stuck with a load of Oil he could get rid of.

1981: JOCKS DEATH:
Jock was killed in a helicopter crash in South America. The balance of power was now held as following :

Ellie Ewing : 30 Shares.
JR EWING : 20 Shares.
John Ross Ewing : 10 Shares ( Ellie voted them if he was living off South fork, JR if on South fork)
Gary Ewing : 10 Shares ( which he gave to Lucy Ewing)
Bobby Ewing: 20 Shares
Ray Krebbs: 10 Shares. "

" I smell Ass Ronnie ! "

The Sassy Tree ! �

[ Edited by Fiji Joe's Beer Titties ]

[Edited by Joey]
December 13th, 2004 11:59 AM
jb Did you use the Ostrich technique?
December 13th, 2004 12:06 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Did you use the Ostrich technique?

{{{ ? }}}}

No , I just " missionaried " it as I was tired , drunk AND extremely hard .

Gonna try again for ALL FOURS this Friday ( I called her yesterday afternoon and got it all set up -- I might not even have to spend anymore money on her .... YES !!! ) . I mean , what with Christmas and New Years Eve coming , I may NOT get another chance as I am booked solid well into January .

Developing ..............................

" Stones Rule You PUNK ASS BASTARDS ! "

December 13th, 2004 12:34 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

{{{ ? }}}}

No , I just " missionaried " it as I was tired , drunk AND extremely hard .

Gonna try again for ALL FOURS this Friday ( I called her yesterday afternoon and got it all set up -- I might not even have to spend anymore money on her .... YES !!! ) . I mean , what with Christmas and New Years Eve coming , I may NOT get another chance as I am booked solid well into January .

Developing ..............................

" Stones Rule You PUNK ASS BASTARDS ! "

How did she react when you called her Lamby?
December 13th, 2004 01:01 PM
jb Did you use protection? Did you put on the patch?
December 13th, 2004 01:17 PM
jb Did you freeze any sperm for future generations?
December 13th, 2004 01:21 PM
jb If you two(2) have a male child, will it's name be 1)SDH 2)Little Maxy or 3)JB?
December 13th, 2004 01:22 PM
jb Will Gypsy nurse the baby?
December 13th, 2004 01:22 PM
jb Meine Libe abs shae monkey!!!!
December 13th, 2004 01:23 PM
jb I am drinking again!!!
December 13th, 2004 01:38 PM
Fiji Joe Speaking of SDH...did he ever come back?...and did he bring Freddy and Stone Jr. with him?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood