ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: guns n roses Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
12-13-02 02:27 PM
parmeda Josh...Max is so right! Loosen your tie a little...
Look what Nank did to me earlier on the other thread...he jumped all over MY ASS! I'm still laughing about it and have had to touch up the mascara a few times since then. You guys are my daily dose of comic relief, you'd think by now I'd know better...

12-13-02 02:31 PM
Maxlugar I like chicks that wear lots of mascara and thick pink or red lipstick.

12-13-02 02:32 PM
jb I know Parmeda..I will take my klonopin now and mellow out. By the way, I offered a broker 3k for Sec.3, row D(4th row center-Ronnies side) and he will not break up pair...also says 3k not enough..wants 4600!!!
12-13-02 02:38 PM
nankerphelge I like chicks that wear mascara too -- but not if it clumps and their eyelashes have these little black speed bumps all over them so they have to get a pin and de-clump it.

They should avoid thickening formulas like Great Lash and ColorStay and stick with a lengthening formula like Extencils, although those tend to flake off all over the place. The curling formulas are nice and all, but if applied wrong, they tend to curl too much. And those combo brushes with the little comb and shit don't work well.

12-13-02 02:39 PM
jb Mimie Van Doreen still looked pretty good last night.
12-13-02 02:46 PM
Maxlugar Like the false eyelashes, too.

12-13-02 02:48 PM
nankerphelge Not me -- makes 'em look like Bambi!
12-13-02 03:26 PM
parmeda Max...I don't do pink, and I don't do red...a creamy bronze is more my style, compliments the olive skin-tone.
Josh...that broker is nuts, tell him to kiss your ass. If he acts surprised....tell him to kiss mine.
Nank...what can I say? Ya got me on the whole mascara thing, lol!

12-13-02 03:28 PM
Maxlugar Bambi = Deer = Almost sheep.

Think it over.
12-13-02 03:45 PM
nankerphelge The problem with deer, in my mind at least, is they are just plain shallow. Sure they're nimble and flexible and exciting because of it, but shine a bright light toward them and, well, the whole "deer in headlights" thing ain't just some ill-conceived stereotype!

Plus they got deer ticks and Lyme disease.
Shameless hussies.

12-13-02 03:56 PM
Maxlugar Sure sure, I'll give you all that Nanki...

But I find Deer to be more outdoorsy. Playful in a way. A Deer is someone you can take camping or hiking. No primodonna, is she.

A Deer is someone that, if you were to puke at a party, she'd most likely lick it up.

Their acquiescence and surefootedness blended together to make for a smooth romp and interesting "morning after".

Sometimes I put on hunter orange and make her my "prey".

I have a salt lick hanging above my bed. It's so hot when she stands on her hind legs to get a it. Her long, slim limbs all muscular and shaky from the bedspring.

Hey Deer are no Sheep.

But just don't write them off entirely.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
12-13-02 04:22 PM
nankerphelge Fair enuf -- I'm doing some shopping this weekend, I'll pick up an Orange jacket and a salt-lick and give it another go...

You aren't kidding about these threads taking on a life of their own!
12-13-02 04:27 PM
gypsy The sheep is so much softer than the deer, in my opinion. That makes all the difference in the world.
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara rocks!
12-13-02 04:38 PM
Joey " The sheep is so much softer than the deer, in my opinion. That makes all the difference in the world.
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara rocks "

Oh , they're " Dolls " alright ....................but it is their " aura of indifference " that bothers me .

I sometimes don't feel " Satisfied "
12-13-02 05:07 PM
nankerphelge Yes L'Oreal Voluminous is a great product. It thickens nicely without the clumping problem, unless the mascara dries out in the tube -- then what can you do??

That's the nice thing about Lancome, their vials are smaller so they don't dry out quite as quickly! Definicils is great for defining the lashes.

Revlon ColorStay is terrible -- especially the blue color. What were they thinking.

Oh I could just go on about makeup all day!
Ever since Gazza grabbed me at Giants' stadium...
12-13-02 05:28 PM
parmeda Nank...you're scaring me.
However, if you'd liked to talk shoes...well, I've got a ravishing pair of 4" black pumps that you'd kill for!
12-13-02 05:35 PM
Boomhauer Remember when Axl sang "I got one chance left, I'm a nine live cat..."

Well, he blew it!
12-13-02 08:33 PM
sirmoonie I killed a deer today. Actually I didn't kill it, just crashed into it at 50 mph with my SUV. I went back and the thing was thrashing around making all kinds of deathly noises. To top it off, my 3 year old daughter was back in truck crying her eyes out. I felt fucking terrible. I thought about trying to back over the poor thing to kill it, but figured it might make things worse for the deer, not to mention my daughter. So I stood there like an idiot for about ten minutes, when luckily for the deer, a highway patrol guy stopped and shot it.

Then for some reason, the cop accuses me of being drunk, which I wasn't, I think I was just shaken up watching this animal get tortured. So I'm standing there doing the whole DUI test routine in front of my kid. The guy was a total prick too. Kept telling me to "level with him." Went on for like 15 minutes, with my daughter still crying. Serve and protect my ass.

And get this. I'm supposed to go down to the local police station and file a report. There is a fine if I don't. Why? Are we tracking vehicular-deer fatalities now? What possible reason could there be for filing a report on a dead deer? Can't highway patrol just keep blank dead deer forms in the cars?

Man, and I was all happy too. I was bringing my daughter over to her cousins for the night and my wife is outta town with the little punk. I had the house and the hootch and the Stones to myself for the evening. Now, I don't even feel like drinking at all.

And Josh is probably still mad at me, even though James Bond could kick the crap out of that queer Moshe Dayan. Fucking name like Moshe, you know he's a poncey ass muff.

But anyway, thats nothing compared to that deer. I still feel bad for it. That was truly ugly to watch.
12-13-02 08:42 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Slash is half and half just like the great Derek Jeter!

I think the Elders of Zion are a Russian Tzarist thing.

Complete fabrication.

You're right. That crazy bitch was Russian. And, yes, that book is sheer fantasy...but that didn't stop Hitler from sleeping with a copy of it next to his testicle, such was his guilt.

Slash is sloppy. Next to him, Keith Richards is Wes Montgomery.
12-13-02 09:11 PM
Highwire Rob Best Slash Riffs: Sweet Child 'O Mine and Black & White (But I swear, I'm not a Michael Jackson fan, I swear...)

BTW, Yinz are all welcome to come dahn to Southwestern Pennsylvania to shoot or have your way with our overabundant deer population. Considering how poorly our Stillerz "played" against the Texans last Sunday we may just paint the deer herds black & gold and throw 'em on Heinz Field.

O.K. no dueling banjo jokes--that's West Virginia--for Deliverance. Now the Deer Hunter movie, that was set in Pennsylvania. I got'ta see that again for the Russian Roulette scene in Nam. . .
12-13-02 09:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Best Slash Riffs: Sweet Child 'O Mine and Black & White (But I swear, I'm not a Michael Jackson fan, I swear...)

Excuse me. What the hell does this have to do with anything?

Please try to stay on topic.
12-13-02 10:22 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I killed a deer today. Actually I didn't kill it, just crashed into it at 50 mph with my SUV. I went back and the thing was thrashing around making all kinds of deathly noises. To top it off, my 3 year old daughter was back in truck crying her eyes out. I felt fucking terrible. I thought about trying to back over the poor thing to kill it, but figured it might make things worse for the deer, not to mention my daughter. So I stood there like an idiot for about ten minutes, when luckily for the deer, a highway patrol guy stopped and shot it.

Then for some reason, the cop accuses me of being drunk, which I wasn't, I think I was just shaken up watching this animal get tortured. So I'm standing there doing the whole DUI test routine in front of my kid. The guy was a total prick too. Kept telling me to "level with him." Went on for like 15 minutes, with my daughter still crying. Serve and protect my ass.

And get this. I'm supposed to go down to the local police station and file a report. There is a fine if I don't. Why? Are we tracking vehicular-deer fatalities now? What possible reason could there be for filing a report on a dead deer? Can't highway patrol just keep blank dead deer forms in the cars?

Man, and I was all happy too. I was bringing my daughter over to her cousins for the night and my wife is outta town with the little punk. I had the house and the hootch and the Stones to myself for the evening. Now, I don't even feel like drinking at all.

And Josh is probably still mad at me, even though James Bond could kick the crap out of that queer Moshe Dayan. Fucking name like Moshe, you know he's a poncey ass muff.

But anyway, thats nothing compared to that deer. I still feel bad for it. That was truly ugly to watch.

Moshe= Moses
Axl Rose= Jean Stapleton in drag
Pittsburgh Steelers= How can a team give up 47 total yards (play great defense like that) and lose 26-7? Hard to believe. If you're a Steelers fan, you will be forgiven if you "pull a Nolte".
12-13-02 10:36 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Excuse me. What the hell does this have to do with anything?
Please try to stay on topic.

well...ummmmmm....it has to do with the title of the thread: "guns n roses."
12-13-02 11:01 PM
Maxlugar "Yes L'Oreal Voluminous is a great product. It thickens nicely without the clumping problem, unless the mascara dries out in the tube -- then what can you do??

That's the nice thing about Lancome, their vials are smaller so they don't dry out quite as quickly! Definicils is great for defining the lashes.

Revlon ColorStay is terrible -- especially the blue color. What were they thinking.

Oh I could just go on about makeup all day!
Ever since Gazza grabbed me at Giants' stadium..."

This is quite possibly the funniest post I've ever seen in my entier life. Oh my God! Thanks Naky!

"I killed a deer tonight" said moonie.

I'm not sure I'll ever talk to him again. Ever.

MAXY!
12-13-02 11:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
"I killed a deer tonight" said moonie.

I'm not sure I'll ever talk to him again. Ever.

MAXY!

It was a ten point buck. You homo!

Oh man, its good to see you. Reading you and Nankie weave like the consumate professionals you are, finally got me to drinking.

I'm serious, that deer post you did may have been one of your best. Thats saying a lot.

Nankie and the makeup, jesus, he took that to the edge of the prescipise. And then pissed over it over into the abyss!

Hey Maxy, Joey has some really good quips on the IPS. Man, I hope they were real. If so, Joey has talent, lots of it, I just wish he'd use if for the better good.

You guys fucking kill me!
12-13-02 11:58 PM
Maxlugar Moonie, I love you.

I don't care HOW you take that....

You are a complete original.

You know how much I value that.

So is Nanky and SS'y.

So is most everyone we have ever seen here or at gasland.

But, please mein Moonie, do not ever say Joey thought up something original. Ever. I have been saying ISP for at least 13 months. Joey, as we all know, is a scumbag hack poster. A man that lives off the crainial thought of other people is, really, just a sissy.

But you know that.......

If you think I'm proof reading this one you am silly

Mmmmmm MMMMMMMma MMMMMMMmax MMMMMMMMaxy!
12-14-02 12:16 AM
Nasty Habits So what do you think was the most exciting sale of the day for me?

Was it the big fat guy who bought his "girlfriend" a bootleg baby t with the Stones tongue on it? (Unlicensed by RollingStones.com.) NO!

Was it the fat pile of dead in the water never to be sold 1000 numbers old in my CD log world music CDs I traded out today for a couple hundred lovely lovely folk and blues LPs formerly owned by what must have been a hip and sexy teacher before she withered and squared? NO!

Was it the Satanic Majesties t-shirt combined with the new Cynics LP combined with a Hank Snow record (which you have to admit is a pretty crazy combination)? NO!

It was . . . . .
12-14-02 12:21 AM
stonedinaustralia nasty - have you been having a big night too??
12-14-02 12:28 AM
Nasty Habits Well, you know, big is a relative term, my friend with the balls in his mouth . . .

It was one of those stupid gimmick nights on our street where everybody chips in for a bunch of ads in the papers and then we all say we're gonna stay open until 10 o'clock, so come out to unique and fabulous Lexington Avenue and Christmas shop and blah blah blah. But it was a grey ass miserable raining bitch of a day and no one wanted to come shop on cold and dreary Lexington avenue, so it was basically an excuse for me, Trixie and our staff of one to eat pizza and drink beer in the record store for three extra hours. That done, a nightcap was needed, so off to the local dive we went. And now here we are, unsatisfied with our present state of intoxication (although slipping deliriously into first person plural is certainly a sign of amissness) and having more beer. I would deerly love to be rocking and rolling right now to some killer live band, but alas, I live in the mountains, and rock bands fear our clean air . . .

DOES NO ONE CARE WHAT MY COOLEST SALE OF THE DAY WAS?!?!?
12-14-02 12:32 AM
Maxlugar It was the Beff Jeck Starter set #1! Wasn' it ?

I will have made mein life complete if it was tell me it wsa!

Macki!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5