ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1985 Bakshi Prods
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: celeb stonesfans Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
11-16-02 08:12 AM
MarthaMyDear Meg Ryan, Slash... Sean Penn and Goldie Hawn (???)
11-16-02 06:09 PM
Lucy_Bandersnatch Tom Petty
http://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/r2shimg0?i=395681U&u=DEFAULT&s=P4d5b4E5d4d5R4v5I5QAAAQ6WlEAAAAA
[Edited by Lucy_Bandersnatch]
11-16-02 07:01 PM
MarthaMyDear Sean Penn and Goldie Hawn... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P I have to laugh at myself there 'cause I think I was just tired, or some shit, when I wrote that!!! I think I was thinking of the Stones reference that Sean Penn makes in Fast Times At Ridgemont High and the one that Goldie Hawn makes in Butterflies Are Free (great movie, by the way)... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P But, they're probably Stones fans anyways, so... I forgot Tom Petty!!! YEA!!! lol.......... :P He ROCKS, but is that him there or Riff Raff from the Rocky Horror Picture Show??? lol.................... :P :P :P :P :P Sorry... Looks like Tom needs to take a LITTLE better care of himself... Just my opinion... lol............. :P Nice Keithian shirt, though... I had tons of those and for some dumb reason decided to just leave them by the trash recently... DAMN!!! Anyways, ROCK ON!!!
11-16-02 08:19 PM
JaggaRichards Phil Rizzuto
Robert DeNiro
David Wells
11-17-02 05:54 AM
F505 Whoopy Goldberg
11-17-02 11:29 AM
riffhard64 Jesus Christ is a Stones fan too!
11-17-02 02:51 PM
Moonisup all the lovely girls

and all the boys

around here!! ON ROCKS OFF
11-17-02 02:55 PM
sasca Martin Scorcese.
11-17-02 02:55 PM
sasca Drew Carey
11-17-02 04:09 PM
F505 The Happy Hooker!!!
11-17-02 04:16 PM
Moonisup
quote:
F505 wrote:
The Happy Hooker!!!

whahahahaa

no is that true????? I thought she was a fan of Gary glitter
11-17-02 04:47 PM
Gazza Chris Evans
Frank Skinner
Jonathan Ross

Brad Pitt
Jennifer Aniston
(both were at the ArenA shows in Amsterdam in '98..)

Ryan Adams
Broooce
James Gandolfini
[Edited by Gazza]
11-17-02 04:51 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Brad Pitt
Jennifer Aniston
(both were at the ArenA shows in Amsterdam in '98..)

[Edited by Gazza]

you are kidding right??? I missed them, how do you know that??

Rik
11-17-02 05:21 PM
Gazza Met a friend of mine from Holland when I was in Paris a few weeks later for the show at the Stade de France. he told me they were sitting about 2 seats from him at one of the Amsterdam shows. I don't think they'd been seeing other long at that stage
11-17-02 05:25 PM
Moonisup Oh my god, I missed a bit, well I was next to them, I probably would not have noticed, cos I cry when they come up and can't stop singing
11-17-02 06:50 PM
MrJimmy Hank Von Helvete,
Pal Pot Pampirious,
Euroboy (K Schriener),
Slayer Hippy,
Morten Henrickson,
The Fab Andy G,
Steve Baise,
Kim Shattuck,
Mighty Joe Vincent,
Sonny Vincent
11-17-02 07:47 PM
Gazza you takin' the piss??? ;-)
11-17-02 10:17 PM
JaggaRichards Ellsworth P Tweedie
Ozzie Fazool
Manfred L Crotchgrab
Cuthbert Rubletter
11-17-02 10:52 PM
MarthaMyDear Thank you, Moonisup, if that was a compliment up the page a bit and I was included!! If not, then PISS OFF!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P lol................... :P Just kidding!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
11-17-02 11:01 PM
MarthaMyDear Kim Shattuck??? There's a name I haven't heard in awhile!!! I LOVED The Muffs... She ROCKS!!! That's my kind of music!!! I was just gonna go grocery shopping this evening where I saw her shop, also, once... I think she lives near my dad in Orange County (?!?!?!)... There's, also, a GREAT vintage clothing store near there she shops at that I shop at, also... GREAT store... Have to stay away from there, though!!! lol................ :P Also, there's another L.A. band from the 80's and I can't think of their name right now but it starts with an N... Please post it hhere if you can think of it, ok.??? The singer is a female and I wonder whatever happened to her... I'm sure they're both rockin' still, though... Even just quietly, etc.... GREAT bands!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... I'll have to go on an online search for those two bands... Thank you for the flashback!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Tired of the smileys, myself, so I had to delete most of them... lol............. :P )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
11-18-02 02:55 AM
L&A Sean Lennon
11-18-02 03:15 AM
stonedinaustralia while i'd rate him a little higher than a mere "celebrity", i give you... hunter s. thompson

"ya ya's" gets at least two mentions in "f&l in las vegas" and an authentic soundtrack to the movie would have had the initial road scene with "ya ya's" playing in the background on a tape machine plus, of course, whatever was on the radio at the time ("one toke over the line, sweet jesus, one toke over the line")

also, this from a hst biog. by paul perry - "Music was part of his working mantra (...)He liked to play the same tape over and over again, hour after hour.While writing "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" he played the Stone's "Beggars Banquet" album so many times that he wore out one tape and had to buy another"
11-18-02 03:46 AM
F505 Nils Lofgren ("Keith don't go")
11-18-02 03:57 AM
Moonisup
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
Thank you, Moonisup, if that was a compliment up the page a bit and I was included!!

you are included, how could I forget YOU???
11-18-02 06:55 AM
F505 Margaret Trudeau
11-18-02 09:00 AM
magicwoman Ville Valo (Vocals of HIM)
11-18-02 09:01 AM
magicwoman Moonisup
Rocks Off Member

Posted 11-15-02 03:34 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a stupid dutch guy!! whho thinks he is a fan
-------------------------------------------------------
hehehehe Bootlul is a loser
11-18-02 09:34 AM
F505 Salmon Rushdie !!!!
11-18-02 09:41 AM
F505 Pat McGlynn (Bay City Rollers)
11-18-02 10:43 AM
jb Manuel Noriega
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12