ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Toyota Center - Houston, TX, December 1, 2005
Đ 2005 Courtesy of Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones on TV4 - Keith IS drunk Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 30th, 2005 08:29 AM
Leonharder Stones interviews about the tour of Europe (38 minutes!!!!!!!).... Keith seems very drunk.... I think he is 1000 times more cool when heīs not drunk. When he is drunk, he seems like an old fool. When he is not drunk he is the coolest guy in the world....

Looks like they are having fun.....

Whatch it here: http://www.tv4.se/nyheter/427718.html

The first link is broke, so go down to the left of the site.

HAVE FUN... SEE YOU IN COPENHAGEN :-)
[Edited by Leonharder]
November 30th, 2005 08:34 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Is there a time when he aint drunk?
November 30th, 2005 08:49 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Yes Leon, the Stones had made the same interview with the italian tv, and now I understand all those happy in studio....but I like Keith stoned!!!
November 30th, 2005 08:57 AM
Voodoo Scrounge He is mashed
November 30th, 2005 09:09 AM
speedfreakjive Absolutely bloody hilarious!!!!!!!!
November 30th, 2005 09:37 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Its a pity you cant hear the questions
November 30th, 2005 09:43 AM
Joey " Stones interviews about the tour of Europe.... Keith seems very drunk.... I think he is 1000 times more cool when heīs not drunk. When he is drunk, he seems like an old fool. When he is not drunk he is the coolest guy in the world.... "

Keith is ALWAYS cool !!!!!

Come Here .......................................

The Joey , Slayin' em online since 1999

November 30th, 2005 09:45 AM
J.J.Flash Where I'm supposed to click in order to watch it? Is it something like: TV: Se intervjun <==== ???

I'm not able to play the goddamn interview....
November 30th, 2005 09:47 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I think he can look a little silly at times.

I like the way Jagger is always slapping his arm in that interview. Like he is being a naughty schoolboy.

Then when Keith is being naughty, he looks over to Ronnie for backup.

Its great.

Does Charlie bother to talk anymore?
November 30th, 2005 10:04 AM
Voodoo Scrounge You took the words right off my keyboard buddy.

I didnt want to say anything, but he does look unwell.
November 30th, 2005 10:06 AM
Jumacfly Charlie always looks hill or lost in the ITW...
That's Charlie...
November 30th, 2005 10:13 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

Charlie looks very ill !

Now seriously, did you mean, LATELY?!?! The horror....... don't even think about it...

I thought Charlie looks incredibly strong and happy playing, mostly his phisical condition.....his disposition....
November 30th, 2005 10:42 AM
The Wick ha ha ha ha ha ha. That interview is a bloody gem. Keith Richards is well drunk and coming up with some pathetic, although hilarious comments. My favorite part is when he talks about his wife, and Jagger looks at Charlie Watts with a, yeah thanks look. I'm impressed with how sober Ronnie Wood is. If this had been Voodoo Lounge, he would have joined in with the nonsensical drunkeness. So funny though, classic clip. There does seem to be some underlying tension between the Glimmer Twins though.
November 30th, 2005 12:37 PM
Monkey Woman Funny stuff! And Charlie just looks bored, not ill. Good for him!
November 30th, 2005 01:59 PM
Leonharder Charlie looks very healthy to me, donīt know what your are talking about.... I am more worried about Ronnie, He looks very sad... But then again, staing sober, no cigarets and then sitting together with Keith drinking and smoking...

And your are right Keith is cool, but he is better sober, I really meen that.... heīs a litle too funny....
November 30th, 2005 02:10 PM
Leonharder Itīs Mick also a litle bit drunk or stoned?

Itīs realy great to see tīhem doing this... having that much fun together..
November 30th, 2005 02:28 PM
Vinyl kills What link did you all use?
November 30th, 2005 03:03 PM
Egbert VK - go about a third of the way down the main page and on the right margin you'll see the Stones picture with a couple red TV links below. The "Se TV4 Intervju" link is a 3 minute excerpt of the 38 minute interview. For the entire interview see the other link: "Rolling Stones svavar..."
[Edited by Egbert]
[Edited by Egbert]
November 30th, 2005 04:24 PM
Poplar
Keith ... what a character.
November 30th, 2005 04:51 PM
Joey

Charlie looks very ill

[Edited by Joey]
November 30th, 2005 05:46 PM
SheRat OMG thanks so much for posting that. Freakin' hilARIOUS.

First off, watch closely the first time Mich "shushes" Keith--by putting his hand over his mouth. OKay, so that's just balls out funny, anyways, but if you watch it closely, Keith is saying hello to "Anders and Karina" and then starts saying "Especially Karina..." and THAT is when Mick shushes him. It is possible Keith is outing an affair Mick has or is having with this woman Karina (who then is never seen onscreen)?

Secondly, Charlie DOES talk--he's the only one who knows they're playing in Gothernberg.

Thirdly, OH MY GOD is Keith drunk! So funny--and yes, his comments are mostly LAME, but I found myself laughing anyways. Poor Jagger--trying to answer questions and Keith's like "I'm pining for the fjords!"

Say wha, mah man?

I too, feel SO sorry for Ronnie, who squirms uncomfortably while Keith is getting his drunk on--and just what the fuck is keith drinking anyways? It's reddish/pink! Cape cod? Tequila Sunrise? Say it ain't so!---with his water and no smokes in front of him. Clearly, he needs those ridiculous pink boots to amuse himself...

That is one of the greatest examples I've seen of any band interview. Poor Mick, having to try to come up with favorite moments in Sweden, not remembering any, Keith blathering about his wife...wouldn't it be great to have Xmas dinner with these lunatics? Keith reminds me of my freakin' grandmother...it was painful AND hilarious when he says YET AGAIN "s'good to be anywhere, man..."

Is Keith getting alzheimer's? Maybe everytime he says that, he's under the impression that he's never said it before...

again, thank you.

[Edited by SheRat]
November 30th, 2005 05:49 PM
lotsajizz a true Spinal Tap moment
November 30th, 2005 06:04 PM
Mel Belli How many times did Mick have to shush Keith? ...
November 30th, 2005 06:14 PM
The Wick There were a few interesting things there. First, it was bloody hilarious. Not only was Keith drunk but it looks like he is taking slightly more than alcohol. There was one moment where he took a good strong sniff with is nose. Also Mick said, "at least Ronnie is" about Ronnie's playing, and after going to the show, I completely agree. This is the best I have heard from him in ages. He's better now than on any of the previous two tours. I also think that was a definite dig at Keith because his playing was well below par when I saw them. There is definite tension between the Glimmer Twins and Keith is exactly like a little kid who you have to keep telling to shut up. Not the greatest advert for the tour by the way. There also seems to be some funny stuff going on in his marriage. The one sour spot is that they were all looking forward to a bloody break, although it was obvious they were having a great time.
November 30th, 2005 06:22 PM
LadyJane Absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!

All these reports of TREMENDOUS animosity between Mick and Keith are rubbish!!!

The comraderie I'm seeing among all FOUR is great!!!

And YES...Keith is wasted.....so what???

LJ.
November 30th, 2005 06:55 PM
prism What exactly did Keith say about his wife?
November 30th, 2005 06:58 PM
SheRat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!

All these reports of TREMENDOUS animosity between Mick and Keith are rubbish!!!

The comraderie I'm seeing among all FOUR is great!!!

And YES...Keith is wasted.....so what???

LJ.

I agree and disagree. While I think Mick was getting a little frustrated, I don't think he was really angry. Also, did you notice he looked at Keith for help to answer the "favorite Swedish memories" question?
November 30th, 2005 07:41 PM
jaggergurl that was great!! LOL!!
November 30th, 2005 07:42 PM
gotdablouse Haven't watched this yet, but Keith drunk ?...hum, reminds me of that interview with this guy who was at Keith's table at an awards ceremony and they were having perfectly normal conversations before Keith got called onstage and then started acting like he was completely drunk, drifting and talking nonsense. Remeber guys, he's an ACTOR !

Ok, watched it, it is indeed hilarious, I think Keith is just taking the piss. You can undertand why Mick vetoed interviews with Keith for a long time though ;-) You gotta admire the dedication these 4 guys still have though, Mick especially, still trying like he had something to prove, wow...

I'm going to save this ! Can't recall anything like that before !
[Edited by gotdablouse]
November 30th, 2005 08:36 PM
LadyJane
quote:
SheRat wrote:

I agree and disagree. While I think Mick was getting a little frustrated, I don't think he was really angry. Also, did you notice he looked at Keith for help to answer the "favorite Swedish memories" question?

I can't get enough of this thing!!! These guys are so happy!!! Even Charlie!!!!!!

Thanks for posting this!!!!

Made my week!!!!!

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)