ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Toyota Center - Houston, TX, December 1, 2005
Đ 2005 Courtesy of Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones on TV4 - Keith IS drunk Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 2nd, 2005 04:19 PM
luxury1 And what is Mick wearing on his feet? Some kind of hightop Cons?

I love when Keith said "It's just people. You (Europe) have different flags.......

MIck was leaning so far away from Keith, I thought he may end up in CHarlie's lap.

Does Keith have a lazy eye?
December 2nd, 2005 04:26 PM
tumbled What I noticed is that Mick has enormous patience for being interrupted and has a good handle on the dates of where and when he will be somewhere pretty amazing really. Charlie also noticeably trying to be patient and cool and its sort of sad that here we have Charlie having had throat cancer and Ronnie trying to get off the sauce and cigarettes and keith forging on ahead without a care to their health or needs. and when speaking to Norway he said, I'm married to a Hansen....and I love her dearly. is there any truth to that bit in Kris Needs book about patti and the preacher who came to supper? who the fuck knows. I thought KR was just saying stuff like I'll do Angie alone for you in a room and lighting up when Sweden was calling in for effect tho. they look so bloody tired they need a vacation. We can only conjecture the reason for the weird answers tho because WE CANNOT HEAR THE QUESTIONS!!
[Edited by tumbled]
December 2nd, 2005 07:00 PM
prism It seemed like Mick had "forced" the others to show up for the interview at an inconvenient time and that's why they were a little off. Keith seemed like he was only pretending to be drunk, his fluent Italian gave him away. I thought he said "...and I love her dearly" as an afterthought out of guilt.
December 2nd, 2005 07:04 PM
Ronnie Richards If Keith's not totally plastered in this interview he should be nominated for the oscars...
December 2nd, 2005 07:25 PM
The Wick
quote:
prism wrote:
It seemed like Mick had "forced" the others to show up for the interview at an inconvenient time and that's why they were a little off. Keith seemed like he was only pretending to be drunk, his fluent Italian gave him away. I thought he said "...and I love her dearly" as an afterthought out of guilt.

He was bladdered, and was not acting at all. He probably had something in addition to alcohol. His answer about being on stage was bloody hilarious and went on for hours like a faithful drunk.
December 2nd, 2005 07:28 PM
gotdablouse $10 says he isn't !
I really wish I had saved that extract about Keith acting normal while sitting at his table at the awards ceremony and then stumbling to the stage and talking nonsense. I think he's just taking the piss, remember, the guy is extremely smart and articulate not at all the loon or outlaw people like to think he is. Even when he was drugged up to his ears he still charged people to stay as his house in France and kicked out Billy Preston from the band. I need to watch it again, but I still think he is rather funny. I'm still amazed we've been able to witness something like that in the raw, a nice change from usual "controlling" of their image, thank you Sweden and glad you guys liked the link, it was a b**** to sniff out!
December 2nd, 2005 09:04 PM
TornAndFrayed
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
8 shows in Germany - ugly.

Got a problem with that?
December 2nd, 2005 09:15 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
prism wrote:
It seemed like Mick had "forced" the others to show up for the interview at an inconvenient time and that's why they were a little off. Keith seemed like he was only pretending to be drunk, his fluent Italian gave him away. I thought he said "...and I love her dearly" as an afterthought out of guilt.

How does a two sentences of rote "fluent Italian" in a 38 minute interview illustrate the guy isn't permo-drunk? He's canned man, and not in a good way at all. He's a boring drunk, amusing only to himself, embarrassing to everyone around him. I watched it again, the rest of them hope he goes to bed soon, passes out, or just shuts up. Is there anyone here who wasn't embarrassed for him?
December 2nd, 2005 09:17 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
TornAndFrayed wrote:

Got a problem with that?

Why yes I do. I find it problematic.
December 2nd, 2005 09:22 PM
TornAndFrayed
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Why yes I do. I find it problematic.

Please have the courtesy to explain yourself. Donīt be shy.
December 2nd, 2005 09:27 PM
lotsajizz don't be shy sirmoonie

tell 'em all you hate Germans

that's why you find it 'problematic'
[Edited by lotsajizz]
December 2nd, 2005 10:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
don't be shy sirmoonie

tell 'em all you hate Germans

that's why you find it 'problematic'
[Edited by lotsajizz]

Sean, its damn weird you chasing me down on "hate" considering the stuff you post. I don't hate anyone. The only two people I could even come close to hating are unfortunately blood relatives.

And, at the risk of being shy, I find it very problematic, as do many Americans and British, that a decidely English centered partnership patronizes a culture and people that within living memory were hell bent on trying to annihilate them, and everyone else on the planet, based on false notions of racial superiority.

And yes I get it, life is all about money - trust me I'm a bigger capitalist than any of these blowriffhard George Walker Bush III dopes around here try to think that they are, but "blood money" is not an empty term at some point. The Rolling Stones shouldn't set foot in Germany. Unless, of course, Bohse Onkels opens again. Those Germans rocked the haus down. Yay.
December 2nd, 2005 10:57 PM
TornAndFrayed
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

And, at the risk of being shy, I find it very problematic, as do many Americans and British, that a decidely English centered partnership patronizes a culture and people that within living memory were hell bent on trying to annihilate them, and everyone else on the planet, based on false notions of racial superiority.

The Rolling Stones shouldn't set foot in Germany. Unless, of course, Bohse Onkels opens again. Those Germans rocked the haus down. Yay.

I donīt know if I should laugh at you or pity you. I called you out because I wanted to see if you have anything well-reasoned and relevant to say.
All I have gotten in response is mostly stupid and pointless propaganda. Thanks for proving my point.
December 2nd, 2005 11:27 PM
lotsajizz well done Brian
December 2nd, 2005 11:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
well done Brian

Dude, thats not Brian. Brian would have slayed me is a sentence, if he even needed that.
December 3rd, 2005 10:24 AM
crb69 the link is found down on the other left (right) side...

FUNNY, Not that funny but amusing IMO...Charlie is just old not ill...Mick is amused not stoned...Keef is Keef...Ronnie is most likely disgusted being around a polluted Keef...I'm sure he is not mad at Keef just disgusted thinking to himself, "God did I carry on like that?" Sobriety really opens the eyes up a bit. All in all they are having fun and raking in a tremendous amount of dough. They will continue to put up with one another as long as they make MILLIONS! Wouldn't you?

It's Only R&R and we LUV IT!
December 3rd, 2005 11:31 AM
WanderingSpirit
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Is there a time when he aint drunk?

Exactly. I think it's more like when he's completely plowed he's like an old fool. When he's just had a few cocktails, he's cool.
December 6th, 2005 01:55 PM
Vinyl kills Can anybody torrent this please?

Thank you.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)