ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Toyota Center - Houston, TX, December 1, 2005
Đ 2005 Courtesy of Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones on TV4 - Keith IS drunk Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 30th, 2005 09:02 PM
gotdablouse You can record the whole 530Mb using Netransport and this URL mms://stream.tv4.se/2005-11-29/rolling_stones_intervjua!33056,W3L!.wmv?secure=bpiw1KUGRrc7T(IXxPKvLMkbsAqFP2UVoYd7F5vEn3d0liNaozGhZfcLugjb(tfr2gFvAv9TkGztP5sw7LNwtnT7VLOhzLVhUJM)GZ6LU8ZpSH0zpSk2Y)hXQ1QFGuqF&WMContentBitrate=807000
November 30th, 2005 09:28 PM
prism They're being playful. It's funny. Mick does most of the talking, mostly about tour dates. Keith flirts with girls who call in. Keith speaks fluent Italian to an Italian girl and fluent French to a French girl, who they can't see ("And that's the problem. Problema, ciao bella!" says Keith). Mick says, "It's hard to discuss anything seriously here, Elise", then Keith says "We could go into it privately!" They get a call from Holland and Keith yells, "Holland, my absolute favorite place!" Keith says, when Norway is mentioned: "Norway, I'm married to a Hansen, and I don't want to talk about it." Charlie looks bored, as he usually does at press conferences. He says in his best deadpan voice, "It should be very exciting". Charlie gives a huge smile when the interview is almost over, probably because the interview's almost over. It was done early in the morning before the Dallas show.
November 30th, 2005 10:12 PM
72Tele Fucking great! Mick seems to be so much more loose then I have seen him in ages. Keith is wasted and Mick is laughing right along with him. I didn't sense one bit of annoyance on his part and likewise Keith rolled with it when Mick tried to pull him in. Charlie is always the same. Ronnie does seem sad at times and not quite himself overall. Another thing about Ronnie that's about the fifth time I have heard him mention he can't wait to get to the break. Or that he is knackered or working to hard this tour. He may be coming to the end of the line. That guitar spot could become the the stones version of the Spinal Tap drummer. Just streched out over forty years. Because the rest of them sure look like they are going to keep going.
November 30th, 2005 11:05 PM
Child of the Moon Wow. That just made my night. I love the bit where Keith starts talking about the fjords and Mick kind of has to hold his arm and calm him down. You can tell Keith's doing it all for Charlie. "What about Malmo!?" That's the funniest I've seen Keith in a long time. I love these guys.

Thanks again, Keith. You never cease to amaze me.
November 30th, 2005 11:32 PM
MrPleasant That was great. Thanks for posting the link. "Come to my room!"
December 1st, 2005 03:25 AM
Brainbell Jangler Just a guess on Keith's drink, but as I understand his "usual" is vodka and grapefruit juice, perhaps it's vodka and pink grapefruit juice.
December 1st, 2005 03:44 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Doesnt Keith drink Vodka and sunkist orange
December 1st, 2005 08:37 AM
Taptrick
Sometimes I worry that Keith is beginning to show signs of Korsakov's Syndrome.

December 1st, 2005 02:07 PM
prism Keith usually drinks vodka and cranberry juice when he's not drinking vodka and orange fizz.
December 1st, 2005 02:41 PM
CraigP Can someone post the think that WORKS? I'm no bi-lingual.
December 1st, 2005 04:08 PM
justforyou The link works, but it's a 500mb download with nettransport.
The download only makes it to 91%.
Never mind, the whole interview is there.
Use Audio Track 2 for the band.
Audio starts at 4min
Video at 10min

I thought it was a pretty intertaining interview.
They seemed in good spirits.

Mick 'selling' the euro tour.
Keith counterweighting him with sarcasm.
Charlie being politely supportive.
Ronnie trying to hear the questions.

I wonder why this stream is unedited. Could be there's a better link.
December 1st, 2005 05:40 PM
glencar Holy Crap! It gets better as it goes on!
December 1st, 2005 05:40 PM
SheRat
quote:
justforyou wrote:
The link works, but it's a 500mb download with nettransport.
The download only makes it to 91%.
Never mind, the whole interview is there.
Use Audio Track 2 for the band.
Audio starts at 4min
Video at 10min

I thought it was a pretty intertaining interview.
They seemed in good spirits.

Mick 'selling' the euro tour.
Keith counterweighting him with sarcasm.
Charlie being politely supportive.
Ronnie trying to hear the questions.

I wonder why this stream is unedited. Could be there's a better link.

Wait, wait wait--how long is the one you've watched? Cause I only say 3 min and like, 19 secs...
December 1st, 2005 05:44 PM
glencar Sounds like Elise from France(natch!) asked a negative question about the US but the Stones told her how much they like us.
December 1st, 2005 05:45 PM
glencar I've watched for at least 8 minutes so far...
December 1st, 2005 05:54 PM
LadyJane
quote:
SheRat wrote:

Wait, wait wait--how long is the one you've watched? Cause I only say 3 min and like, 19 secs...

You need to select the version right below...it's 38 minutes long!!!!!!!! Priceless.

LJ.
December 1st, 2005 05:55 PM
glencar Only 3 more shows this part of the tour?
December 1st, 2005 06:26 PM
Soldatti The whole band looks great.
December 1st, 2005 06:39 PM
SheRat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

You need to select the version right below...it's 38 minutes long!!!!!!!! Priceless.

LJ.

Shit, I don't know how I'm gonna get away with that!!!

tee hee.

I'm a BAD girl.
December 1st, 2005 06:43 PM
glencar I'm impressed at how Mick is so polite & cordial to the folks asking the questions.
December 1st, 2005 07:07 PM
SheRat
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm impressed at how Mick is so polite & cordial to the folks asking the questions.

I thought he was very sweet. Not arrogant at all.
December 1st, 2005 08:01 PM
Dick Bush Keef was drunk - once again?!?

Mr. Dumb Guy,

What would be the stones without the stoned or barbiturated Keef? The clean, sober Jagger? )

Buddy, shut the fuck up. Don't mess with things you just don't get.

December 1st, 2005 08:20 PM
tumbling dice
itīs amazing see Mick talking about dates.He īs very smart, a businesman.Ronnie looks really sad.Itīs not easy give up the habits...I canīt believe when Keith light a cigarret near of poor Ronnie.For me Keith doesnt get loaded or drunk,look at the glass ,it was half full after 38 minutes of interview.Thats Keith,original,my great hero.
December 1st, 2005 08:55 PM
sirmoonie Always impressed with what a bright, articulate guy Mick Jagger is.

Keith - Yeah, he is canned. I never thought it would happen, but he's starting to give booze a bad name. What a dope. At 16:42, he can't even remember his own predictable "joke" - if not a millionaire, this guy lives in the trailer out back. That wet brain is gone permanently.

Ronnie is sitting there going "Jesus Christ, I hope I was never like this bozo."

=========
Mick: "I can't discuss ideology on this really dodgy audio link."
========

8 shows in Germany - ugly.
December 1st, 2005 09:20 PM
gotdablouse This is possibly the best moment in Stones recent history since...er, the press conference, amazing to be able to watch these guys just trying so hard as they were struggling artists, it's unreal. Just like having your own private interview. The full download has video clips of JJF and RFD too and some pre-interview bantering. This should really be torrented at some point,piece of history.

Guys, again I don't think Keith is wasted at all, he's just having fun.
December 1st, 2005 09:45 PM
justforyou Thanks GDB, that was an awesome link.

And Sirmoonie, I don't know what you've been having, but I see alot of affection between the guys, not resentment.
December 1st, 2005 11:06 PM
sirmoonie When did I say or imply anything about resentment?

I liked the link too, I've watched it twice now. Keith is more disturbing the second time around. He is gooned, living in a quasi-stupor where things make momentary sense to him, but not to anyone else. And if you think thats funny, go hang around the bus stop downtown, plenty of hilarity there as well.
December 2nd, 2005 12:02 AM
The Wick If it wasn't Keith, we would all be saying what a lame series of unfunny jokes. What I found hilarious was not what he said, but how everyone was reacting. Like when Mick said, "please don't"- priceless.

Let's admit it people, if these were 4 guys in their 60's saying some of these things, especially with regards to the women, everyone would say, what a bunch of randy old perverts.

I thought Ronnie was great, although not as funny as he usually is. He seems more disenchanted than before and I got that feeling from the start when he didn't have a huge role on the record.
December 2nd, 2005 12:53 AM
sammy davis jr. If the band didn't have Mick, I don't think they could carry on an interview. Mick is definitely P.T. Barnuming the tour...kissing babies and shaking hands. I don't even know how Keith makes it to a show anymore,let alone play. Charlie's bored to death- love it. I honestly don't believe they still love to play together. I think the money's just too hard to turn down. Thanks for the link!
December 2nd, 2005 03:17 AM
pdog Keith is on Acid...
I bought my wife those same booties Ronnie is wearing last Xmas...
[Edited by pdog]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)