ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1973 Chuck Pulin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: She Grabbed My Cock....................(NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 24th, 2004 03:22 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I would ask that you provide a full report of your expected encounter with the aforementioned Barnes & Noble temptress during the extended holiday weekend. I will be on the edge of my seat awaiting this missive. The board will thank you later for your expected cooperation in this matter. Enjoy yourself! "

Nellcote .....................................

I went back to " Barnes & Noble " last night looking for Jill but she wasn't working .

.....will try again Monday Night and ask her for her " digits " .

Developing .....................................

Well, joey, I hate to burst your little bubble. But...I had every kind of sex imaginable with Jill last night. She does indeed have the kind of ASS that will keep a girl up all night. I am spent. That Jill is a real firecracker.

By the way, she told me she did not grab your cock. She said you were stuffing a piece of cheesecake in your mouth, and apparently forgot your Tardrite was on, and missed your mouth...and said piece of cheesecake landed on your crotch. She merely brushed it off because she and the other girls "feel sorry for that poor retarded boy."
November 24th, 2004 04:31 PM
Joey

GYPSY IN MESH !!!!! .....See Everyone Monday : HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

November 26th, 2004 01:13 AM
Barney Fife Omaha-ha? First girl I ever did was from Omaha (Benson area).

If you're not engaged, go for the gusto, young fella!
December 1st, 2004 11:22 PM
Leroy Sanders Did you get a second date with her yet Joey
December 2nd, 2004 11:59 AM
Joey
quote:
Leroy Sanders wrote:
Did you get a second date with her yet Joey

The first date is next Friday Night ( December 10th ) .

Developing ......................like a pleasurable rash that gets under your skin and STAYS there !

Furskee & Statch ! ™
December 2nd, 2004 05:42 PM
gypsy Joey, I've been meaning to ask you a few questions, but forgot to last week. Okay, when Jill ALLEGEDLY grabbed your cock, was it limp? semi-erect? fully-erect?
Please answer. I just have to know...it's been bothering me for an entire week--I cannot even sleep.
December 2nd, 2004 05:54 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Joey, I've been meaning to ask you a few questions, but forgot to last week. Okay, when Jill ALLEGEDLY grabbed your cock, was it limp? semi-erect? fully-erect?
Please answer. I just have to know...it's been bothering me for an entire week--I cannot even sleep.

Completely Limp .................like a wet noodle ....................or a pleasurable rash that gets under your skin and STAYS there ......Hug Me .

Fluffy ! ™
December 2nd, 2004 06:02 PM
gypsy Did it get a little erect when "Cafe Hostess Jill" allegedly grabbed it?
December 3rd, 2004 09:47 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Did it get a little erect when "Cafe Hostess Jill" allegedly grabbed it?

Hard as a Rock !
December 3rd, 2004 09:50 AM
egon joey,

I would STRONGLY reccommend you to check out the tits pt 3 thread. You can thank me later!
December 3rd, 2004 10:16 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
joey,

I would STRONGLY reccommend you to check out the tits pt 3 thread. You can thank me later!

Checking Now My Brother !

The Passion of the Joey ! ™
December 3rd, 2004 10:20 AM
jb Joey, on my AOL homepage, there is a picture of larry hagman on the toilet reading a paper....
December 3rd, 2004 10:25 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, on my AOL homepage, there is a picture of larry hagman on the toilet reading a paper....

Baby Josh .........................................

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently stroke your young , moist , sweaty , shiny , glistening , GLISTENING , " GLISTENING !! " young Joshy Forehead and just say ......................well ...................." THANKS ! " for being ....................well ......................YOU !

You are much loved by the Joey !

The Passion of the Joey ! ™
December 3rd, 2004 10:31 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, on my AOL homepage, there is a picture of larry hagman on the toilet reading a paper....

jb. Cut n paste please

This I have to see
December 3rd, 2004 10:34 AM
gypsy Yeah. I have to see that too.
December 3rd, 2004 10:36 AM
Joey

Last spring I took a dump in the Men's Room here at the office . A few minutes later they issued a " Tornado Drill " and everyone had to go take shelter in the Restrooms .....................To this DAY most of my colleague's eyes STILL Water whence the subject is mentioned .

I Thank You !!!!!

I Thank You !!!!!

Joey Carson ! ™
December 3rd, 2004 10:41 AM
gypsy joey, you make me laugh. Now get your ass up ^ there and congratulate me!
December 3rd, 2004 10:45 AM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb. Cut n paste please

This I have to see

I can't do it....
December 3rd, 2004 10:46 AM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
I can't do it....

Stupid fucking Jew
December 3rd, 2004 10:49 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Stupid fucking Jew

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you ?!?!?! ... Some Sort of Corky ?!?! :

December 3rd, 2004 10:56 AM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you ?!?!?! ... Some Sort of Corky ?!?! :

joey, don't we all have a little Corky inside of us?
December 3rd, 2004 11:01 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

joey, don't we all have a little Corky inside of us?

Amen My Princess ! Some of us have a little Baby Steelie inside of us !!!!

By the way , what color mesh are you wearing today ? :

The Corky ! ™
December 3rd, 2004 11:12 AM
gypsy I went with a bright fuschia mesh today, joey.

FRISKY!!!
December 3rd, 2004 12:24 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I went with a bright fuschia mesh today, joey.

FRISKY!!!

You make Joey HARD .......like Rock !!!!

Corky ! ™
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood