ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1973 Chuck Pulin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: She Grabbed My Cock....................(NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 23rd, 2004 11:59 AM
gypsy joey, do you think maybe Jill was just checking to see if you were packing anything? I mean, did she just brush her hand against your member? Or did she grab the base of your cock? Details, joey, details.

tele, Jenny used to work at the Cheatah Club and stuck her pie in my stepdad's face.
November 23rd, 2004 12:08 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, do you think maybe Jill was just checking to see if you were packing anything? I mean, did she just brush her hand against your member? Or did she grab the base of your cock? Details, joey, details.

................it was no " brush " my Princess !

Jill realizes that even though I am mostly Irish , I DO have some Italian in me ...... she even grabbed one of my balls too !

Lamby says I should wait a few days before returning to see her again ....and you ?!?!

Developing .....................................

The Joey , Established 1999 ™
November 23rd, 2004 12:24 PM
gypsy I agree with Lamby. You shouldn't be an "eager beaver." Play it cool. Be aloof. And Jill will be putty in your hands. I sure hope that when the time comes, you're IBS doesn't act up.
November 23rd, 2004 01:50 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I sure hope that when the time comes, you're IBS doesn't act up.

I.B.S. ...........................?!?!

" I.B.S. " ......................?!?!

Whoops ........................................:

********* IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ******************
November 23rd, 2004 04:00 PM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:

as a matter of fact I have great plans... to be continued!

Well.................................................

We're WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.
November 23rd, 2004 04:13 PM
Some Guy tap dat ass!
November 23rd, 2004 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
tap dat ass!

Hello Some Guy !!!!
November 23rd, 2004 04:37 PM
F505
quote:
Joey wrote:

Well.................................................

We're WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.

I am waiting, I am waiting (oh yeah, oh yeah)
I am waiting, I am waiting (oh yeah, oh yeah)
Waiting for someone to come out of somewhere

You can't hold out, you can't hold out
Oh yeah, oh yeah
You can't hold out, you can't hold out
Oh yeah, oh yeah

See it come along and
Don't know where it's from
Oh, yes you will find out

Well, it happens all the time
It's censored from our minds
You'll find out

Slow or fast, slow or fast
Oh yeah, oh yeah
End at last, end at last
Oh yeah, oh yeah

Stand up coming years
And escalation fears
Oh, yes we will find out

Well, like a withered stone
Fears will pierce your bones
You'll find out

Oh we're waiting, oh we're waiting
Oh yeah, oh yeah
Oh yeah, oh yeah

Oh we're waiting, oh we're waiting...

November 23rd, 2004 04:44 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hello Some Guy !!!!

Hello Joey
Have you bought your Seinfeld dvds yet??
November 23rd, 2004 04:50 PM
Joey
" Hello Joey
Have you bought your Seinfeld dvds yet?? "

<----------- ******** Blank Stare *********

Some Guy , look what just came over the AP Wires ? :

" Message from Bill Curbishley "

" Rumours that Pino Palladino and Zak Starkey are going to discontinue working with the Who in the future are not true. All great musicians like Zak and Pino work with a wide range of artists. They are in constant demand and obviously eager to expand their musical boundaries. However, the work they do together under the Who banner has a special and unique place in their life and one that they value musically the most.

They are regarded by Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend and myself, and I am sure by the majority of their fans, as important pivotal members of the incredible touring band still billed as the Who. At no time have Roger and Pete considered using any other musicians to record or tour with. We all feel we still have much to offer and achieve as a group and were looking forward to completing an album for eventual release next year. "

" Bill Curbishley
Who Manager "

Happy Jo Jo ! ™

November 23rd, 2004 05:13 PM
gypsy Cool. But let's get back on topic.
Do you think you'll bang Jill by Christmas?
November 23rd, 2004 05:14 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Cool. But let's get back on topic.
Do you think you'll bang Jill by Christmas?

...............By Thanksgiving !

[Edited by Joey]
November 23rd, 2004 05:19 PM
gypsy At first I thought you were aiming too high. But then I remembered Jill's slot-like behavior. So, you're probably right.
November 23rd, 2004 05:21 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
At first I thought you were aiming too high. But then I remembered Jill's slot-like behavior. So, you're probably right.

Come to Joey !

" HOWARD'S SUPER SMELL "

" Howard took a jog yesterday afternoon to relax and he ended up loosening everything up on the inside, (meaning he had to go to bathroom shortly after eating). Unfortunately, he was with his kid in Long Island and wanted to wait until he got back to the city. During the long ride home in traffic Howard got really gassy and kept farting in the back of his limo. He described the smell as "doody to the 10th power" and apologized to his limo driver when he got back. Then he ran up to his apartment to find Ralph Cirella and Beth Ostrosky up there. He didn't want them to know he was about to go to the bathroom, so he used the one in his office that has no windows or ventilation systems in it. He then made a movement so large it clogged up the toilet and he had to use his filthy plunger to get it down. After using an entire box of tissues to clean himself up, he went back into his office to get on a conference call. Shortly after that Beth and Ralph came in to tell him there was a weird smell in the hall. Apparently, Howard's movement smelled so bad it wafted from the bathroom, through his office, and out into the hall. Howard pulled Ralph aside and told him what he had just done, but he didn't want Beth to know. Howard said he has to put an exhaust fan in there or something! "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php?sf=3&p=&v=View+Show&m=11&d=18
November 23rd, 2004 06:02 PM
gypsy Tell that story to "Cafe Hostess Jill."
November 23rd, 2004 06:30 PM
glencar Joey, what about your chickie? Will she care at all?
November 23rd, 2004 07:15 PM
gotdablouse So what happened after that "encounted" did she just walk away, did you fall off your chair ?! Must have been odd, eh!
November 23rd, 2004 07:30 PM
crb69 Do you really have to ask for one minute what to do? What the g. friend doesn't know won't hurt her. If this chick is that HOT you should definitely go for it...but play it cool daddy-O.

play it cool boy...reeaall cooooool.

POW Pow POW

BAM BAM

thank you MAAAAM

OH MY GOD...approach her slowly, say hello, reach over and smell her hair briefly as you whisper in her ear..."your hair smells great. How ya doin' today hun?" what have you got to loose? Get a positive vibe from her first of course. Make sure she is in a good mood (if ya catch my drift).

Good luck dude, sounds like a good catch!!
November 24th, 2004 06:01 AM
egon joey,

where do we stand today?
November 24th, 2004 09:33 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
joey,

where do we stand today?

Egon !

Tonight ....................One Word ! :

{{{{{{{ " JAGGERBOMB " }}}}}}}}}

" It's the best drinking night of the year Ronnie ! "

Jacky ! ™

November 24th, 2004 10:09 AM
egon I'm feeling frisky joey, VERY frisky.
November 24th, 2004 11:39 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
I'm feeling frisky joey, VERY frisky.

I LIKE THAT !!!!!!!!!

Did you know that Egon ?!?!?! ..... I really DO !

Egon .................Seriously { Ouch ! }, " Thanksgiving Eve " is THE best " Drunk Night " of the year as all of the " Serious Drinkers " venture out into the evening and flock to their favorite " drunk-shops " to get away from their families for awhile ( or prepare themselve mentally for what is about to happen around the dinner table the next day --- Hell , personally , the LAST time I experienced a ThanksGiving Dinner without a Hangover was in 1979 -- Word ! ) .

Egon , all of my drinking buddies plan to gather at " Mr. Toads " around 10:00 PM CDT for copious amounts of Heinekens , NewCastles , Raspberry Kamikazes for the women , and " Jaggerbombs " for those " in-the -know " ....................Oh , ...............You know ! ........Oh , ..... You just KNOW alright !

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Tasty ( Lip Smacking and more powerful than Heroin )

Developing ....................................

" Feeling Frisky ..................and YOU , Ronnie ?!?! "

Cassie & Yates , Inc. ™

November 24th, 2004 11:48 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
Egon .................Seriously { Ouch ! }, " Thanksgiving Eve " is THE best " Drunk Night " of the year as all of the " Serious Drinkers " venture out into the evening and flock to their favorite " drunk-shops " to get away from their families for awhile ( or prepare themselve mentally for what is about to happen around the dinner table the next day --- Hell , personally , the LAST time I experienced a ThanksGiving Dinner without a Hangover was in 1979 -- Word ! ) .

You really hit the bagel in the nuts there, Joey. All of us booze lovers revere the blessednessism of Thanksgiving Eve, quite possibly the best boozing day of the year. The Drunken Nation gets turbo-gonzed.
November 24th, 2004 11:50 AM
Nellcote Joey;

To seal my holiday joy after cooking my 19 pound Jennie O self basting turkey on my Weber Rotisserie Charcoal kettle grill, entertaining my family with the newly purchased 2004 World Series Champion Red Sox dvd, mixed in with copious amounts of Four Flicks, watching the 2003 Super Bowl Champion NE Patriots trounce another AFC team at 410PEST Sunday, I would ask that you provide a full report of your expected encounter with the aforementioned Barnes & Noble temptress during the extended holiday weekend. I will be on the edge of my seat awaiting this missive. The board will thank you later for your expected cooperation in this matter. Enjoy yourself!
November 24th, 2004 11:52 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You really hit the bagel in the nuts there, Joey. All of us booze lovers revere the blessednessism of Thanksgiving Eve, quite possibly the best boozing day of the year. The Drunken Nation gets turbo-gonzed.

Moonie ..................................

Can you believe CBS forced out Dan Rather ?!?!

Can you believe Quadro STILL " Blows Doors " thirty - two years later ?!?!

Can you believe I have YET to take my morning ............................Whoops ?!?!?!

***************** END TRANSMISSION **********************
November 24th, 2004 11:58 AM
Joey " I would ask that you provide a full report of your expected encounter with the aforementioned Barnes & Noble temptress during the extended holiday weekend. I will be on the edge of my seat awaiting this missive. The board will thank you later for your expected cooperation in this matter. Enjoy yourself! "

Nellcote .....................................

I went back to " Barnes & Noble " last night looking for Jill but she wasn't working .

.....will try again Monday Night and ask her for her " digits " .

Developing .....................................
November 24th, 2004 12:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
Can you believe Quadro STILL " Blows Doors " thirty - two years later ?!?!

Yes! Blows doors! Blows major doors!

Yes!

YEAH!

Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier!

"Eau de cologning, Ronnie!"
November 24th, 2004 12:51 PM
egon my sweet joey jane,
NO thanksgiving here in europe, so you know what that means... That's right; more drinking time!
November 24th, 2004 01:00 PM
mac_daddy joey -

do you think yours is the only johnson she has grabbed whilst on shift..?

i am reminded of a time in high school, when we went to a nye party, and i went home with a stewardess that i met that night. the next day i felt all stoked, like i was king kong, until i realized that this was probably modus operandi for her, and that i was indeed, nothing special, just that night's conquest... didnt change the fact that i hopped on a stewardess whilst still in high school, but i am sure that that was not her first time...

so be careful, joey - don't set your sights too high, but be sure to go back on monday and seal the deal...

you can do it!
November 24th, 2004 01:04 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
joey -

do you think yours is the only johnson she has grabbed whilst on shift..?

i am reminded of a time in high school, when we went to a nye party, and i went home with a stewardess that i met that night. the next day i felt all stoked, like i was king kong, until i realized that this was probably modus operandi for her, and that i was indeed, nothing special, just that night's conquest... didnt change the fact that i hopped on a stewardess whilst still in high school, but i am sure that that was not her first time...

so be careful, joey - don't set your sights too high, but be sure to go back on monday and seal the deal...

you can do it!

She told Joey she was a virgin.....
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood