ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Punch Cartoon Library
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Eddie Van Halen's Son Named Band's New Bassist (for Some Guy ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
5th November 2006 04:44 PM
Joey
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

....would be the last straw, time to let it rest

5th November 2006 06:43 PM
Beast of Alice Come on now,you guys are picking on a little kid.The kid can play,so what if he has a weight problem.Get a grip.I know the Van halen saga is like a soap opera,but lay off the kid.You wish you could.Scot
5th November 2006 06:46 PM
Beast of Alice Joey,that girl is awesome,where do you find this stuff.The new Who Cd is great!Bought it the other day and one comment is that"fragments" has "Baba o Riley" beginnings.I like "we got a hit" as well.I need another week,but I can tell you I will really dig this Cd.Have you got another of that girl?
6th November 2006 11:24 AM
Saint Sway Drive By Truckers doing VanHumiliation's "Aint Talkin Bout Love" and Alice Coopers "Eighteen" from their show this weekend.... download it here...

http://digitalpanic.org/bittorrent/showthread.php?t=15756
6th November 2006 11:52 AM
Joey " Joey,that girl is awesome,where do you find this stuff."

Bless You !!! I have a ' gift ' for this stuff .

" The new Who Cd is great!Bought it the other day and one comment is that"fragments" has "Baba o Riley" beginnings.I like "we got a hit" as well.I need another week,but I can tell you I will really dig this Cd."

You make Joey Happy .

6th November 2006 10:39 PM
sammy davis jr. Beast of Alice wrote:
"You wish you could"

What, look like Valerie Bertinelli on steroids in a fat suit? No
7th November 2006 01:02 AM
Throwaway He is not 15, contrary to popular belief. He is actually the half brother of the 15 year old Van Halen; the bassist is twice his half bros age and is known to viewers of his show as Andy Milanokis
7th November 2006 08:16 PM
Nellcote Van Halen Exclusive: Summer Tour A Go!
Posted by frankmeyer - Monday, November 06, 2006 4:46 PM
Last week, TheFeed ran a story about Eddie Van Halen’s spokesperson, Janie Liszewski, telling TMZ.com that his son Wolfgang was officially the new bassist in Van Halen. Well, now TheFeed can confirm he's in the band via our own correspondence with Liszewski, as well as the fact that there will be a summer 2007 tour!

"Yes, I can confirm this story in the respect of Wolfgang being the new bass player for the band and, yes, he has been in the studio with his dad and uncle rehearsing and writing for an upcoming summer 2007 tour," Liszewski told TheFeed exclusively. "Wolfgang most certainly has inherited the Van Halen musical genius gene. At 15 years of age his knowledge, understanding, skill, and command of multiple instruments is impressive.”

She also confirmed what Eddie announced on Howard Stern last month, that Michael Anthony is definitely no longer in Van Halen.

When asked about the rumor that the Van Halen boys will enlist original VH singer David Lee Roth for this tour, Liszewski said, “There has been no confirmation that David Lee Roth will be touring this coming summer."

So let's recap: We know that Eddie and brother Alex are rehearsing with Wolfgang on bass. We know that there will be a tour this summer. We don’t know who will sing for the band yet, but we know Eddie is open to working with Roth (he said so on Stern) and that no one is denying that Diamond Dave could be the frontman. Hmmmm…interesting.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/TheFeed/post/662805/Van_Halen_Exclusive_Summer_Tour_A_Go.html
7th November 2006 09:16 PM
sammy davis jr. I'm on pins and needles.....
7th November 2006 10:11 PM
Taptrick
I told you Gary Glitter has the gig. I shit you not.

7th November 2006 10:13 PM
Poison Dart Van Halen and their 15 year old bass player are a joke.

I hope Roth has the good sense too stay far away from this circus.
8th November 2006 11:08 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

I told you Gary Glitter has the gig. I shit you not.

its true.

Glitters not doing it for the music though. He just wants to tour with a 15-yr old boy.
8th November 2006 02:56 PM
Some Guy I saw this on VHND.com... I thought this was some good stuff to share.

On the Rocky Balboa soundtrack, the answer is no. Ed was never approached by Stallone and nor will there be anything from Ed on the soundtrack. This came directly from Ed himself.

On reunion with Dave, things are still going strong and very positive. Eddie is very excited about this and is hoping to make it official very soon. Perhaps not too far after Dave's tour wraps up in a week, but we'll see.

Don't hold me onto the Thanksgiving date, we all know this is Van Halen, but it won't be too far from that on either side.

On Mike being involved, as he stated before the door is open for Mike. Its up to him, does he want to continue as a member of Van Halen or does he want to play with Sammy. Sam by the way is not a member of Van Halen anymore, someday it will be official on Van- Halen.com. If Mike does not want to do it, then it looks like Wolfie will play a part and/or someone else too.

Eddie no longer has bad feeling toward Mike for his gigs with Sam, he still doesn't like how they labeled it as the "Other Half" though.

Ed has cut his drinking way down, his playing in the studio is top notch Eddie and he has been blistering through the old stuff note for note and dead on with Al and Wolfie.

That all I know right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good news and bad news.

First with the bad, it doesn't look like Mike is willing to be a part of this as of right now. Things however are not set in stone. He is leaning to sticking with Sammy.

Now for the good news. Its pretty much a done deal now with Dave coming back. Wolfie as of now is in Van Halen. Like I said last week, they are absolutley ripping through the old material like crazy. I have seen it personally and I can't believe that a kid his age has the chops he has, and not just on the bass.

I really think people will be very impressed by this and the doubters will become believers. Sad about Mike, but its not the worst thing to happen, trust me.
8th November 2006 03:20 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Don't hold me onto the Thanksgiving date, we all know this is Van Halen, but it won't be too far from that on either side.

This is goig to be a major announcement!!

I predict a press conference with a GIANT stuffed turkey on a stage in front of throng of nearly a dozen reporters.... some classic VH starts booming over the PA system... and then... "BOW ZEE BOW ZEE BOP!!!" The stuffing explodes and Diamond Dave pops out of the turkeys ass!

10th November 2006 10:42 AM
Saint Sway this just in...

The David Lee Roth Quote of The Day on the reunion:

"I see it absolutely as an inevitability," said Roth. "To me, it's not rocket surgery. It's very simple to put together. And as far as hurt feelings and water under the dam, like what's-her-name says to what's-her-name at the end of the movie 'Chicago' -- 'So what? It's showbiz!' So I definitely see it happening."

---------

um... "rocket surgery"?
10th November 2006 05:23 PM
Some Guy New Post posted: Yesterday, at at 12:42 AM
Dave spoke on the MA thing ....

could it be true ?

http://madanthonyblog.blogspot.com/

David Lee Roth said...
Hello everyone...this is the one and only David Lee Roth! I just wanted to let you all know things are coming along for the BIG REUNION in 2007. Michael Anthony hasn't been contacted yet because of legal issues I can't explain right now. Just be patient, the ORIGINAL, up to no good, classic Van Halen lineup will be rockin' your home town in no time!

7:44 PM

I think Dave wants the real deal

[Edited by Some Guy]
10th November 2006 05:37 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I think Dave wants the real deal

I think its more about not wanting to tour with the fat kid
10th November 2006 05:41 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I think its more about not wanting to tour with the fat kid

Wolfie rehearsing!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=e699bdb920be0a5097af66b5f7bbaa23&threadid=41496
10th November 2006 05:52 PM
Saint Sway WARNING:
Clicking on Some Guy's link above and reading anything on the Roth msg board will instantly cause your brain to turn into runny, lumpy oatmeal
10th November 2006 06:50 PM
doo doo doo Dude Shocking video of Wolfie getting beat up by Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-HyGTa8Zns
10th November 2006 07:39 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
WARNING:
Clicking on Some Guy's link above and reading anything on the Roth msg board will instantly cause your brain to turn into runny, lumpy oatmeal

dude...
13th November 2006 11:19 AM
Saint Sway this just in...

The Mighty Van Halen have hired Wolfgang's classmate, Nick Carter, to be their front man

"this ain't rocket surgery" ~ Diamond Dave
13th November 2006 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
this just in...

The Mighty Van Halen have hired Wolfgang's classmate, Nick Carter, to be their front man

"this ain't rocket surgery" ~ Diamond Dave

I just took my morning shit .
13th November 2006 01:18 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
I just took my morning shit .

"For the love of God, DON'T FLUSH! DON'T FLUSH!!!!
13th November 2006 02:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

"For the love of God, DON'T FLUSH! DON'T FLUSH!!!!

Funny !!!!!!

You are on FIRE today
13th November 2006 03:23 PM
Some Guy Working on getting K-Fed (fed-ex) on bass.
13th November 2006 03:28 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Working on getting K-Fed (fed-ex) on bass.

Is it true that Eddie is currently in the studio recording the soundtrack for KFed & Brit's sex tape?
13th November 2006 03:58 PM
Some Guy Dude, why you wanna kick a brotha when he down?
13th November 2006 04:08 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Dude, why you wanna kick a brotha when he down?

whenever I'm down I try and remember Sammy's marketing slogan:
"the party's in the bottle"

and if that doesnt work just look at the pictures of that fat Van Halen kid
[Edited by Saint Sway]
13th November 2006 04:14 PM
Saint Sway more good news....

Sammy's Cabo Wabo Tequila Lamps are predicted to be a big seller this holiday season

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)