ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bye! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
November 7th, 2004 08:09 PM
gorda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
gorda is another story...IMO...she is likely on a list held by Mick's security guards...as potential stalker material. Scary individual...and quite vulgar.

For Reals?

You really think I'm on Micky's security guards' list?

Cool!

I can see the tabloid headings:

Sir Mick Terrified Of A Short, Little Fat Girl That Threatened To Kiss Him . . . On The Lips!!!!!

Micky . . . . Oh . . . . Micky . . . Where are you, baby? . . . Stop hiding from me? . . . I want to give you a big, wet Frenchie!

SMOOCH!!!!
November 7th, 2004 08:11 PM
LadyJane Did you have to say defecating.............my Jewish Brother???

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.........

************ABRUPT END OF TRANSMISSION*********************
November 7th, 2004 08:12 PM
gorda To tell you the truth, I'M THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE AFRAID!!!

What if Sir Mick does call me one day and expects me to make good on all my promises???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

It was just a little fantasy . . . a little dream I had . . . that is all!
November 7th, 2004 08:17 PM
Mr. D My only problem with the teenage newbies is that they're giving teenagers such as myself a bad name. All they do is spam the board and get into arguments with the regulars...it's all so unneccesary. Then you have the one that starts roughly 83 threads a day involving fucking Mick Jagger. I mean, some of the regulars seem to pick on them, but they bring in upon themselves. I would be pissed if a few jackasses just came in and ruined a board that I go to everyday.
November 7th, 2004 08:20 PM
gypsy That is what I have been trying to say all along, Mr. D.
They are either VERY stupid or they are trying to get on our nerves. And, yes, they do get on my nerves with the incessant "I want to fuck Mick Jagger" et al.

Back in josh mode:

joey, Charlene Tilton has gained some weight. No?
November 7th, 2004 08:23 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Mr. D wrote:
My only problem with the teenage newbies is that they're giving teenagers such as myself a bad name. All they do is spam the board and get into arguments with the regulars...it's all so unneccesary. Then you have the one that starts roughly 83 threads a day involving fucking Mick Jagger.

You mean gorda here. She's not even a teen. But you're right in that it's wrong to assume someone is young because they are annoying. And I believe we should treat every posted alike, young or not. But if a troll starts a number of pointless, stupid posts and doesn't take a (very large) hint, then they deserve whatever comes their way.
November 7th, 2004 08:30 PM
gorda I only have 136 posts TOTAL!!!!

DUH!

P.S. Am I gonna get banned from this website, too?

Oh, darn!

Just when I was starting to have some fun . . . Bye, y'all!!!
November 7th, 2004 08:31 PM
Mr. D
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

You mean gorda here. She's not even a teen. But you're right in that it's wrong to assume someone is young because they are annoying. And I believe we should treat every posted alike, young or not. But if a troll starts a number of pointless, stupid posts and doesn't take a (very large) hint, then they deserve whatever comes their way.

She's not a teen? That's just flat out scary then. What you say is the truth, they do deserve it. They have to know that they are annoying the piss out of people, so they keep doing it. Then when they get attacked, they act surprised. It's typical "I need attention" bullshit. By the way, I'm being kinda hostile right now cause my Eagles got spanked by the Steelers. And because of idiotic posters.
November 7th, 2004 08:31 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gorda wrote:

For Reals?

You really think I'm on Micky's security guards' list?

Cool!

I have only read your posts starting today - and if these are any indication of what you posted over there - they have a surveillance camera outside your front door...

so - what do you think of Brian..?

November 7th, 2004 08:54 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

SIA - I'll get back to the politics soon - this has been too much fun!

i'll look forward to it - but you're right this is much more fun!!

good post LJ - you're right we should cut them some slack but it does behove "newbies" to learn "the rules", as it were - for their benefit as much as ours

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
November 7th, 2004 09:07 PM
kath i thought "the twins" were josh and joey???

boy, you know, you stay off a thread for a little while and boom!! you lose track, it gets away from you.

must....remain....vigilant
November 7th, 2004 09:21 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
kath wrote:
i thought "the twins" were josh and joey???

i guess so - tho these two youngsters seem to have some kind of female Romulus/Remus thing going on - question remains - who is the she-wolf mother??

November 7th, 2004 09:30 PM
kath
quote:
who is the she-wolf mother??

well, i dunno 'bout anyone but me...
but gypsy is MY she-wolf mother!!!!!

[Edited by kath]
November 7th, 2004 09:39 PM
Snappy McJack No, you can't leave! I still wanna see some of that baby oil come to use! Don't leave, Gyspy, don't leeeeeeeeeeeave!

November 7th, 2004 09:44 PM
not bound to please
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

i guess so - tho these two youngsters seem to have some kind of female Romulus/Remus thing going on - question remains - who is the she-wolf mother??

ask nanker - the wolf puss expert...

November 7th, 2004 10:54 PM
gypsy Thank you, kath...that means a lot. Or shall I call you "51" a la josh?
November 8th, 2004 09:50 AM
Joey

My Ass Smells and it is only 9:00 AM CDT !

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

Developing ...........................

Shiver ........................................

{{{{ JACKY ! }}}}
November 8th, 2004 09:54 AM
telecaster Thanks for the info joey. That is the kind of stuff you don't get at any other board

BTW did you see this?:

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/204126-3.html

The girls were naughty this weekend
November 8th, 2004 10:17 AM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Thanks for the info joey. That is the kind of stuff you don't get at any other board

BTW did you see this?:

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/204126-3.html

The girls were naughty this weekend

Tele ..............................

Victoria Principal is STILL hot at age Sixty ................agreed ?!?!

Jacky ! �
November 8th, 2004 01:00 PM
egon I love mick jagger
November 8th, 2004 01:26 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Tele ..............................

Victoria Principal is STILL hot at age Sixty ................agreed ?!?!

Jacky ! �

yeah! and so Ivana Trump or Rachel Welch
November 8th, 2004 01:31 PM
gypsy So is Jocelyn Wildenstein! Very hot.
November 8th, 2004 01:35 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:
So is Jocelyn Wildenstein! Very hot.

Roseanne Barr too :O
November 8th, 2004 08:09 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Let me go on the record and say this is getting ridiculous.

Last night keithrichardsgrl and I had a bit of a chat...I directed her to the Superblow thread and she posted some great pics. She is polite. Maybe a little overzealous, but she's young. I think we should cut her some slack.

gorda is another story...IMO...she is likely on a list held by Mick's security guards...as potential stalker material. Scary individual...and quite vulgar.

But this is a message Board and we all know that people come and go. It's hard to ignore...but it really is the best way to deal with these things.

We really can't bully them out of the playground...that just won't work.

That said.......Newbies should IMO...respect the netiquette of their "new home" and show some restraint. But that is just my opinion.

I hate to see women viewed as cats....Let's all try to get along.

LJ
Resident RO Peacemaker and nursing a massive hangover.

i have nothing against gorda. i actually like most of her posts but i do think it all should be in one thread.
November 9th, 2004 08:03 AM
corgi37 The only way to settle any feud, is for all female RO girls to post pictures of their good bits.

IE: Bosoms, bottoms (front or back) or feet.

Then, we boys get to vote.

Solves nothing, but satisfies my pervert tendencies.
November 9th, 2004 08:05 AM
Gazza Front bottoms rule!!
November 11th, 2004 03:25 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
The only way to settle any feud, is for all female RO girls to post pictures of their good bits.

IE: Bosoms, bottoms (front or back) or feet.

Then, we boys get to vote.

Solves nothing, but satisfies my pervert tendencies.

how about we have it the other way around? all you guys can send your most beautiful pics and we girls will be the judges. ok?is that a deal? i know some of you guys are cute. i think on the thread, whats your age some guy in his early 20s sent his pic and he was very cute.
November 11th, 2004 03:28 PM
gypsy No! You'll go blind!
[Edited by gypsy]
November 11th, 2004 03:41 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Let me go on the record and say this is getting ridiculous.

Last night keithrichardsgrl and I had a bit of a chat...I directed her to the Superblow thread and she posted some great pics. She is polite. Maybe a little overzealous, but she's young. I think we should cut her some slack.

But this is a message Board and we all know that people come and go. It's hard to ignore...but it really is the best way to deal with these things.

We really can't bully them out of the playground...that just won't work.

That said.......Newbies should IMO...respect the netiquette of their "new home" and show some restraint. But that is just my opinion.

I hate to see women viewed as cats....Let's all try to get along.

LJ
Resident RO Peacemaker and nursing a massive hangover.

Thank you !!! That was so nice Ladyjane your the best!!!
November 11th, 2004 03:57 PM
glencar Yes, Victoria Principal still has IT! Joey! And if she's had any work done, it's hard to tell. Her tits are holding up well.
Page: 1 2 3 4