ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ . 17th November 2006
© Egeboy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP Joe Jagger... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11th November 2006 08:36 PM
GotToRollMe I feel so badly for Mick. Losing a parent is one of the toughest things any of us ever has to do. RIP Joe. You gave the world a wonderful gift, and you'll be in my prayers tonight.
11th November 2006 08:41 PM
ComeAsYouAre Very, very sad. My thoughts go out to Mick. His father is the lucky one.
11th November 2006 08:42 PM
six mayers God bless you Joe...
11th November 2006 08:48 PM
GhostofBrianJones RIP Joe Jagger. May you find happiness and eternal peace. You have given
joy to your family and everyone you knew. You lived a long and happy life
and you can always be proud of your sons. Thank You for everything you
have given.
11th November 2006 08:55 PM
Kilroy
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Love that pic. For all the bullshit about Mick collecting a knighthood, the obvious pride it gave his dad as evidenced by the photos from that day was a good enough reason as far as I'm concerned
[Edited by Gazza]

Somethings like making your dad proud are bigger than........ even the Stones AND ROCKING ROLL.
THANK YOU MR JOE JAGGER FOR BRING UP A GREAT SON. COMFORT TO YOU MICK, BEING A ROCK STAR IS ONE THING BUT BEING THE SON OF A LOVING FATHER IS MORE IMPORTANT.
11th November 2006 08:56 PM
Erik_Snow Rest in peace, mr Jagger.
11th November 2006 09:21 PM
Brainbell Jangler RIP
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
11th November 2006 09:31 PM
*ginda
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Love that pic. For all the bullshit about Mick collecting a knighthood, the obvious pride it gave his dad as evidenced by the photos from that day was a good enough reason as far as I'm concerned
[Edited by Gazza]

Right ON, Gazza. I've long suspected he accepted the knighthood because it would mean so much to his father. It would have been selfish to turn it down even though it bothered some fans who like to delude themselves into believing the Stones are still rebels. I was happy he accepted it. RIP Joe.
11th November 2006 09:40 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
*ginda wrote:

Right ON, Gazza. I've long suspected he accepted the knighthood because it would mean so much to his father. It would have been selfish to turn it down even though it bothered some fans who like to delude themselves into believing the Stones are still rebels. I was happy he accepted it. RIP Joe.

Hey Ginda baby!

Its Sir Michael Phillip Jagger. It always was Sir Michael Phillip Jagger, some Stones fans just took like 30-40 fucking years to realize it.
11th November 2006 09:41 PM
StartMeUp13 May Joe be in the Lord's hands now and may God continue to take care of the Jagger family...
11th November 2006 09:46 PM
WattsAtScotts R.I.P. Joe

I got a feeling they are goin' to bust out with Shine A Light
11th November 2006 09:49 PM
Water Dragon RIP - Blessings to all on this Remembrance Day -

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be ever at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
And the rain fall softly on your fields
And until we meet again, May God hold
you in the hollow of his hand
11th November 2006 09:54 PM
J.J.Flash RIP Joe Jagger, the man that probably first taught Mick how to be athletic and to keep health above many things.

Rest in Peace the father of whom would later become one of the most gifted R'n'R acts.
11th November 2006 09:57 PM
The_Worst
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:
R.I.P. Joe

I got a feeling they are goin' to bust out with Shine A Light

If they did that it could be one of the most emotional moments in Stones history. I don't even know if Mick could pull it off without losing it...
11th November 2006 10:13 PM
scope RIP Mr. Jagger. Of all the accomplishments in your life, the gift you gave to us all with your son is cherished by all.
11th November 2006 10:22 PM
voodoostones Thanks Joe for giving us the best gift in the world....You better get some sleep tonight.
May the good lord shine a light on you.
[Edited by voodoostones]
11th November 2006 10:24 PM
rogerriffin We´re with you Mick.

RIP Joe Jagger.
11th November 2006 11:43 PM
gonzalo76 R.I.P. Joe Jagger

Condolences to the family at this difficult time.
12th November 2006 12:21 AM
Scottfree How is this sad? The man had a great life and lived till 93..... Time waits for no one....
[Edited by Scottfree]
12th November 2006 12:34 AM
corgi37 It's not so sad. He was a ripe old age, and had a wonderful life. It's the circle of life. I'm going through a lingering goodbye with my Mum.

At least he went knowing he was happily married for decades, had 2 great sons, and right to the end, they were close - which is lovely. And, he had heaps of Grandkids too.

Good on the old fella, and no doubt, he's looking down on his son in Vegas.
12th November 2006 01:20 AM
glencar Very sad news. RIP Joe Jagger.
12th November 2006 04:08 AM
Jeep And old video from the late 50's where we can watch Joe Jagger with Mick for a climbing demonstration :

12th November 2006 04:24 AM
Jeep

12th November 2006 04:38 AM
egon RIP joe.

But a good age i guess.
[Edited by egon]
12th November 2006 06:04 AM
keith_tif rest in peace JOE!
Thanks from France!
12th November 2006 06:12 AM
mrhipfl RIP

He had a great run, though, being 93 years old and healthy until he died. At least he didn't have to suffer for too long.
12th November 2006 07:47 AM
charlotte Condolences to the Jagger family

Thank you Joe and Eva
12th November 2006 10:16 AM
sirfito RIP
12th November 2006 10:19 AM
danielharris627 god dammmmnnn, what a terrible time the stones are having, my brother just told me
RIP
12th November 2006 10:22 AM
Poison Dart My thoughts are with Mick,Ronnie and their families at this trying time.

God bless.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)