ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dems take Montana..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
8th November 2006 03:27 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I really hate you made it this way...with the tone and the snide "President Fiji" remarks...the majority of my posts were legitimate questions and quite frankly not even directed to you...So I'm not sure why you felt the need to take offense

what goes around

comes around

Cazart!!!!!!!!!!!
8th November 2006 03:35 PM
Starbuck the GOP and the tigers pitching staff....the big losers of the fall!

feej....chin up lil' buckaroo....keep listing to indian girl and forget your problems!
8th November 2006 03:36 PM
pdog One day I will vote for someone who actually wins an election, I know it!
8th November 2006 03:37 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

what goes around

comes around

Cazart!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really...no one has invited you to their place of business...or did I miss that?
8th November 2006 03:41 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I really hate you made it this way...with the tone and the snide "President Fiji" remarks...the majority of my posts were legitimate questions and quite frankly not even directed to you...So I'm not sure why you felt the need to take offense

Feej...you misunderstand.

No snide intentions...really.

Tell ya what MY first act as President LJ would be.

Get the leaders of BOTH sides into the OVal office, spark a huge fattie, blast Exile and just let the groove take over.

Feej...you and I will always be two peas in a padded pod, my friend.

LJ.
8th November 2006 03:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
the GOP and the tigers pitching staff....the big losers of the fall!

feej....chin up lil' buckaroo....keep listing to indian girl and forget your problems!

I think you missed my earlier posts no?...None of this "concerns" me that much at this time...My concerns are investor confidence, rational or not and the general trend...but the election, I believe, will in the end, better suit my peculiar agenda

I can't imagine what the House is going to do now that it wasn't doing before...that is, wholly ignoring the most relevant issues of the day...that is a non-partisan phenomenon...which is why I am puzzled at the glee some of you show...nothing's fixed...and until politicians quit spending the majority of their time and energy securing their next term, nothin will be fixed
8th November 2006 03:43 PM
jb I just hope that my tax rate stays about the same...it is costing me about 300k a year and that is a lot of money.
8th November 2006 03:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Feej...you misunderstand.

No snide intentions...really.

Tell ya what MY first act as President LJ would be.

Get the leaders of BOTH sides into the OVal office, spark a huge fattie, blast Exile and just let the groove take over.

Feej...you and I will always be two peas in a padded pod, my friend.

LJ.

Good...because I sensed you were offended...some folks get that way...it just seemed out of character for you to even get involved in these discussions

I like you proposed first act, but I fear that your administration would never progress past it's morning briefings
8th November 2006 03:45 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

People living in poverty

Number of people without health insurance (in millions)

[Edited by monkey_man]

For shame. Putting up charts and graphs that end in '03 and '04 for job creation. I thought you were above that...

6.6 Million Jobs added so far.
4.4% Unemployment.

Hail Bush!
8th November 2006 03:50 PM
WJ
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

For shame. Putting up charts and graphs that end in '03 and '04 for job creation. I thought you were above that...

Maybe the person in charge of creating the charts and graphs was fired?
8th November 2006 03:51 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Good...because I sensed you were offended...some folks get that way...it just seemed out of character for you to even get involved in these discussions

I like you proposed first act, but I fear that your administration would never progress past it's morning briefings

Going after Me, Feej or Riffy or Nanky for specifics is just retarded. It's all we've been doing for six years. I believe I only saw one person actually answer me on this in the past. It was Starbuck. His answer to a question I had about what he would do in the Middle East was to build condo's for the Palestianian's. Crap, maybe you people are better off not giving specifics...

I asked a simple question: What do you hope your new Dem majority accomplishes? If anyone can point me to an answer that was given I'd be great.

8th November 2006 03:51 PM
monkey_man They were the best I could find on short notice. This was a response to JJ's "Let's record the stats today so that we can compare them in 2 years" I will happily post updated graphs if you find 'em!
8th November 2006 03:52 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
WJ wrote:

Maybe the person in charge of creating the charts and graphs was fired?

In this booming economy he probably got a better job.
8th November 2006 03:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Going after Me, Feej or Riffy or Nanky for specifics is just retarded. It's all we've been doing for six years. I believe I only saw one person actually answer me on this in the past. It was Starbuck. His answer to a question I had about what he would do in the Middle East was to build condo's for the Palestianian's. Crap, maybe you people are better off not giving specifics...

I asked a simple question: What do you hope your new Dem majority accomplishes? If anyone can point me to an answer that was given I'd be great.

True...and I remember Starbuck's plan...I thought it sucked, but I respected him for throwing it out there
8th November 2006 03:53 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
They were the best I could find on short notice. This was a response to JJ's "Let's record the stats today so that we can compare them in 2 years" I will happily post updated graphs if you find 'em!

I'd love to but I gotta catch a train.

You can Google, can't you?

8th November 2006 03:55 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I'll guve you one now; start impeachment proceedings against the President for the High Crime of lying to get us into a War. Special Prosecutor now!!!

8th November 2006 03:56 PM
Rodney_King
quote:
I believe I only saw one person actually answer me on this in the past. It was Starbuck. His answer to a question I had about what he would do in the Middle East was to build condo's for the Palestianian's. Crap, maybe you people are better off not giving specifics...

hmmmmm....now that is a darn fine idea. this starbuck person...he has some good ideas.
8th November 2006 04:06 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:

hmmmmm....now that is a darn fine idea. this starbuck person...he has some good ideas.

Hey Rodney, have you seen the big time construction going on with the Kurds in Iraq?...Magnificent living quarters and businesses...That Bush is a genius!

8th November 2006 04:10 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Drewby wrote:
Democrats are the only ones without answers. bush has set a strait forward and simple agenda. Democrats are a confused party with flip floppers.

Keep those mindless slogans and misspellings coming. Can't wait for '08!
8th November 2006 04:15 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

But please don't call me retarded.

I usually stay away from these threads...so if you and Riffy and Nanky and Feej have had specifics for 6 years I must have missed it.

I'm tired.....please pass the pipe.

LJ.

8th November 2006 04:17 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

6.6 Million Jobs added so far.
4.4% Unemployment.

Hail Bush!

Rummy will find new work...
8th November 2006 05:49 PM
glencar I seriously expect a MAJOR terrorist attack within a year. I expect Nanny Pelosi will send in prosecutors.
8th November 2006 05:52 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I seriously expect a MAJOR terrorist attack within a year. I expect Nanny Pelosi will send in prosecutors.

We should send her and her freaky deak laugh into Iraq, all our problems would be over there!
8th November 2006 05:56 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
I seriously expect a MAJOR terrorist attack within a year.

Because of the changes in the House and Senate??? Are you serious?
8th November 2006 05:57 PM
glencar She did a good job of staying "on message" but the irony is that several of the new members who were elected yesterday ran as conservative Dems. It's a lot easier to stay on message when you're in the minority as the GOP is about to find out. As for Joshy's taxes? They are going UP!
8th November 2006 05:58 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Because of the changes in the House and Senate??? Are you serious?

Yup. We'll withdraw from Iraq, we're now seen as not having the stamina to see things through(yet again!) and I can't wait to get out of NY!
8th November 2006 06:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
She did a good job of staying "on message" but the irony is that several of the new members who were elected yesterday ran as conservative Dems. It's a lot easier to stay on message when you're in the minority as the GOP is about to find out. As for Joshy's taxes? They are going UP!

precisely why I am saying this new house will not accomplish anything major...they lack the unity and the initiative and as you say, were elected because they were mimicing the conservative line of national security while reaping the benefits of dissatisfaction with Bush
8th November 2006 06:02 PM
glencar Feej, these next 2 years will be interesting. Let's hope W finds his veto pen at last! No more $80 billion highway bills! Drudge has a link to Rush wherein he said that he feels liberated now because he no longer has to carry water for the GOP. I think having lost is a bad thing obviously but teh loss of the Senate is what will hurt more.
8th November 2006 06:05 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Feej, these next 2 years will be interesting. Let's hope W finds his veto pen at last! No more $80 billion highway bills! Drudge has a link to Rush wherein he said that he feels liberated now because he no longer has to carry water for the GOP. I think having lost is a bad thing obviously but teh loss of the Senate is what will hurt more.

What will hurt more is when the economy takes its obligatory cyclical downturn...I just hope it's Howard Dean in the oval office when that happens
8th November 2006 06:12 PM
glencar Don't think that could ever happen unless it's one of those "24" type of events.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)