ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dems take Montana..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
8th November 2006 02:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
So yeah...do with respect to what?

Stem cell research! What would you do as president?
8th November 2006 02:45 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

So yeah...do with respect to what?

With respect to making changes to the country.

You seem to think the Dems have no plan.

Curious as to what YOUR plan is. Cause I don't see any plan of Bush's...so I ask you...what would President Feej do regarding the war in Iraq??

LJ.
8th November 2006 02:47 PM
Drewby Democrats are the only ones without answers. bush has set a strait forward and simple agenda. Democrats are a confused party with flip floppers.
8th November 2006 02:49 PM
LadyJane Emphasis on the word "simple".

LJ.
8th November 2006 02:49 PM
jb
quote:
Drewby wrote:
Democrats are the only ones without answers. bush has set a strait forward and simple agenda. Democrats are a confused party with flip floppers.

"staying the course" and "we must win" are not strategies....
8th November 2006 02:50 PM
pdog
quote:
Drewby wrote:
Democrats are the only ones without answers. bush has set a strait forward and simple agenda. Democrats are a confused party with flip floppers.

They are called man sandles, not flip flops. Long haired Berkely hair farmers wear them, they make me SICK!
8th November 2006 02:50 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

LOL!
8th November 2006 02:51 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

bank shot!
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:

Yes..he is.
Drewby I do emphasize on the word simple. The dems seem to make everything a lot harder than it actually is. The only reason they won is to get out of Iraq. They dont really have a plan for america other than rambling jargon at the american people about how bad bush is.
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Stem cell research! What would you do as president?

I have no major problems with the concept...whether I would federally fund it, which is the issue, I'm not sure...I think I, given the legitimate concerns that have been voiced, would let it play out in the private sector and then make an assessment as to whether it's something that is one, given its readily apparent benefits, worth funding and two, not subject to the slippery slope that I suspect it may be...and of course, it federal funding were ultimately decided, I would cut funding to some worthless program like AIDS research to keep from over-burdening taxpayers

How about you?
WinslowStud Well at least the arabs are happy.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=2638703

This reminds me of the dancing in the street in god forsaken Pittsburgh after "the Drive".

Both sicken me to no end.
8th November 2006 02:52 PM
pdog
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Yes..he is.

Bush and Pelosi do not represent my views...
They are not mine! Deal with it!
8th November 2006 02:53 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Drewby wrote:
Democrats are a confused party with flip floppers.

Dude you need the new talking points faxed to you. . .these are at least 3 years old!
8th November 2006 02:54 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

With respect to making changes to the country.

You seem to think the Dems have no plan.

Curious as to what YOUR plan is. Cause I don't see any plan of Bush's...so I ask you...what would President Feej do regarding the war in Iraq??

LJ.

Ask a question and quit speaking in generalities...OH...you want me to answer the question as to what I would do to make changes to the country?...oh...let's see, I would do things different

And Iraq...I've been on record for several years now as to what I would do there...do I really need to repeat it?...seriously
8th November 2006 02:54 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:

Bush and Pelosi do not represent my views...
They are not mine! Deal with it!

You are a US citizen, no? Then for better or for worse, he is your President.
8th November 2006 02:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I have no major problems with the concept...whether I would federally fund it, which is the issue, I'm not sure...I think I, given the legitimate concerns that have been voiced, would let it play out in the private sector and then make an assessment as to whether it's something that is one, given its readily apparent benefits, worth funding and two, not subject to the slippery slope that I suspect it may be...and of course, it federal funding were ultimately decided, I would cut funding to some worthless program like AIDS research to keep from over-burdening taxpayers

How about you?

Stem cells or AIDS... Changing the subject, why? Do oyu want two answers...

I beleive all scietic research is good, and our government is better served, serving the people that research helps. As far as over burdening tax payers, AIDS research doesn't do that, Iraq has done that, corruption has done, out of control spending over the past 6 years has done that!
8th November 2006 02:56 PM
Drewby
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Dude you need the new talking points faxed to you. . .these are at least 3 years old!

LOL......yeah whatever. They havent changed a bit. The only thing that has changed is the number of deaths in Iraq, and thats the sole reason they won......dems have no plan
8th November 2006 02:57 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

And Iraq...I've been on record for several years now as to what I would do there...do I really need to repeat it?...seriously

Seriously...yes. I would like to read it.

What would President Feej do about the quaqmire in Iraq?

LJ.

8th November 2006 02:57 PM
pdog
quote:
Drewby wrote:

LOL......yeah whatever. They havent changed a bit. The only thing that has changed is the number of deaths in Iraq, and thats the sole reason they won......dems have no plan

niether party has had a plan...
8th November 2006 02:59 PM
WJ
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Perhaps we truly do need a FAQ section for this board.

[Edited by WJ]
8th November 2006 03:03 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Stem cells or AIDS... Changing the subject, why? Do oyu want two answers...

Dude...don't do drugs...I mean that...what the fuck are you talking about changing the subject?...I answered your question as concisely as is warranted on a Rolling Stones message board...where did I change the subject?

8th November 2006 03:06 PM
glencar I think that now is clearly teh time to cut & run. Last night's spasm shows that the American people have no stomach for taking on Islamofacsists. Maybe Rahm can cut a deal?
8th November 2006 03:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Seriously...yes. I would like to read it.

What would President Feej do about the quaqmire in Iraq?

LJ.

Obliterate...not occupy...secure the oil resources and allow only those segments of that society (and there are many) who have shown the propensity to participate in civil self rule access, and ultimately, control, of those same resources...we covered this ad nausem damn near two years ago...essentially, you're talking secular leaning Shiites and Kurds...

I like this plan for better than your send it 50,000 more troops idea...as your first act as president, you really dropped the ball...President LJ
8th November 2006 03:11 PM
robpop Looks like Virginia is going blue.

Official VA board of elections website:

http://sbe.virginiainteractive.org/index.htm
[Edited by robpop]
8th November 2006 03:15 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Obliterate...not occupy...secure the oil resources and allow only those segments of that society (and there are many) who have shown the propensity to participate in civil self rule access, and ultimately, control, of those same resources...we covered this ad nausem damn near two years ago...essentially, you're talking secular leaning Shiites and Kurds...

I like this plan for better than your send it 50,000 more troops idea...as your first act as president, you really dropped the ball...President LJ

Thanks for the answer Pres Feej.

I'm outta here.

Whew...what a day.

Where are the rest of the RO ladies???

SheRat....you're up!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
8th November 2006 03:17 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Dude...don't do drugs...I mean that...what the fuck are you talking about changing the subject?...I answered your question as concisely as is warranted on a Rolling Stones message board...where did I change the subject?

Fiji, you're the guy with the diplomas... I asked about stem cells, you bought up AIDS, then asked what would i do... That is changing the subject or broadenning it. It also now has even more so changed the topic, as we discuss semsntics and the structure of your paragraph.
Did you want an answer on AIDS or Stem Cells... you brought up AIDS... Why even bring it up? Is it b/c it's associated with homosexuality?
Whether you want to admit it or not, when you do that, you give people the right to conjecture, but then, the response will be hostile b/c someone has infered what they think you meant. That's why I responded in that way, b/c whebn a discussion is held in that manner, it will only create a hostile envoirmnet! And there's plenty of folks around who don't even need that to make them hostile, they show up mad...
I'm not mad, I'm just all about limiting Our Governments role in how I choose to live my life!
[Edited by pdog]
8th November 2006 03:21 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Thanks for the answer Pres Feej.

I'm outta here.

Whew...what a day.

Where are the rest of the RO ladies???

SheRat....you're up!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

I really hate you made it this way...with the tone and the snide "President Fiji" remarks...the majority of my posts were legitimate questions and quite frankly not even directed to you...So I'm not sure why you felt the need to take offense

8th November 2006 03:24 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Fiji, you're the guy with the diplomas... I asked about stem cells, you bought up AIDS, then asked what would i do... That is changing the subject or broadenning it. It also now has even more so changed the topic, as we discuss semsntics and the structure of your paragraph.
Did you want an answer on AIDS or Stem Cells... you brought up AIDS... Why even bring it up? Is it b/c it's associated with homosexuality?
Whether you want to admit it or not, when you do that, you give people the right to conjecture, but then, the response will be hostile b/c someone has infered what they think you meant. That's why I responded in that way, b/c whebn a discussion is held in that manner, it will only create a hostile envoirmnet! And there's plenty of folks around who don't even need that to make them hostile, they show up mad...
I'm not mad, I'm just all about limiting Our Governments role in how I choose to live my life!
[Edited by pdog]

Dude...the "AIDS" reference was a joke relevant to the issue...remember?...years ago, when this same debate of whether or not to fund was taking place re" AIDS?...see...that's what made it funny...but yeah, maybe it's all "the diplomas"...I guess I'm just outta touch up here in my ivory tower

8th November 2006 03:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Dude...the "AIDS" reference was a joke relevant to the issue...remember?...years ago, when this same debate of whether or not to fund was taking place re" AIDS?...see...that's what made it funny...but yeah, maybe it's all "the diplomas"...I guess I'm just outta touch up here in my ivory tower

I had no idea that's what you were refrencing... Please don't take the diplomas wrong, I meant that as a compliment. It came off wrong! I've said it before, I consider you very smart, one of the smartest people i know on the boards!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)