ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dems take Montana..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
8th November 2006 12:46 PM
LadyJane Senate is now split!

It all comes down to VA.

Wow!!

LJ.
8th November 2006 12:48 PM
monkey_man Who called Montana?
8th November 2006 12:51 PM
robpop Rummy resigned
8th November 2006 12:52 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Senate is now split!

It all comes down to VA.

Wow!!

LJ.

I am now so excited that I am typing this with my nipples .

What a Friggin Route --- We just hit an Inside Straight !

LBJOEY !
8th November 2006 12:52 PM
LadyJane It's on Yahoo and CNN.com

LJ.
8th November 2006 12:54 PM
monkey_man
quote:
robpop wrote:
Rummy resigned

I bet he's going to get himself on a plane to a non-extradition country!
8th November 2006 01:00 PM
jb Yes...!!!!!!!!!!!
8th November 2006 01:04 PM
mojoman i might be moving to montana soon
8th November 2006 01:11 PM
pdog Allen is going to get Santorum'd and Rummy'd!
I'm proud to say none of the people I voted for won!
8th November 2006 01:15 PM
mojoman testor resembles my 8th grade metal shop teacher
8th November 2006 01:17 PM
pdog
quote:
mojoman wrote:
testor resembles my 8th grade metal shop teacher

Allen reminds me of a guy I saw drown...

...A kitten!
8th November 2006 01:18 PM
lotsajizz YES!!!
8th November 2006 01:39 PM
Jumping Jack Please note the unemployment rate, stock market closing, price per barrel of oil as of yesterday afternoon for future reference (2008).

There will be a quiz in two years.
8th November 2006 01:42 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Please note the unemployment rate, stock market closing, price per barrel of oil as of yesterday afternoon for future reference (2008).

Just as long as we can post the corresponding indicators from the Clinton years to the present!!!

8th November 2006 01:45 PM
batcave
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Please note the unemployment rate, stock market closing, price per barrel of oil as of yesterday afternoon for future reference (2008).

Also please note the current total of both military and civilian deaths in Iraq for future reference.
8th November 2006 01:50 PM
pdog
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

The test results of the past six years show a C student is not very good at leading a country, unless it's drving the country into a ditch, called Iraq!
8th November 2006 01:53 PM
Starbuck did you hear the news?

this tester....the new senator in montana...he's a former teacher!

do you believe this???

an educator....and NOT a lawyer...making decisions in congress!

i'm all a tingle!

8th November 2006 01:56 PM
pdog I live in a city full off homos, high on weed kiling unborn babies!
It's happening in the streets... It's sick!
This is where America is headed!
8th November 2006 01:58 PM
monkey_man

People living in poverty

Number of people without health insurance (in millions)

[Edited by monkey_man]
8th November 2006 02:05 PM
pdog Rummy should have no problem getting a new job, the unemployemnt rate is low, Bush said it yesterday. He can greet shoppers at Wal-Mart, and experience a life w/o healthcare benefits!
8th November 2006 02:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I live in a city full off homos, high on weed kiling unborn babies!
It's happening in the streets... It's sick!
This is where America is headed!

You just need a group of C students, I mean educators to clean up that mess

KC has had the same democratic mayor for many years...it's school system lost accredidation last year and it is otherwise a cesspool that continually loses it's business to neighboring counties...yet the inner-city folks continue to vote for this guy...it makes no sense
8th November 2006 02:17 PM
jb I like the tone both parties have so far...the dems are not openly gloating and Bush seems concilatory. Just maybe, the next two(2) years might help heal the wounds...
[Edited by jb]
8th November 2006 02:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
I like the tone both parties have so far...the dems are not openly gloating and Bush seems concilatory. Just maybe, the next two(2) years might help heal the wounds...
[Edited by jb]

This...I SAID THIS...is the most off target statement of the day..are you fucking kidding...these new electees ran on a hate Bush platform...they offered little else...and now they're setting their sites on the whitehouse and you think they're gonna make nice?...damn jb!

The question is...what the hell are they going to do?...will their government be the same as their campaign?...are they going to spend all their energy blaming Bush?...I'll wager that's exactly what they do
8th November 2006 02:32 PM
LadyJane If..IF...the Dems ran on a "hate bush" theme, they got it from the GOP who ran and still run on a "hate Clinton" theme. And around and around it goes.

And guess what? Apparently the Country agrees!

You tell ME, Feej.

You are now President..What would YOU do???

You have asked questions all day.

Now please give answers.

I just gots to know.

LJ.

8th November 2006 02:33 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

This...I SAID THIS...is the most off target statement of the day..are you fucking kidding...these new electees ran on a hate Bush platform...they offered little else...and now they're setting their sites on the whitehouse and you think they're gonna make nice?...damn jb!

The question is...what the hell are they going to do?...will their government be the same as their campaign?...are they going to spend all their energy blaming Bush?...I'll wager that's exactly what they do

I think any democrat who wants to be taken seriously, understands the country is tired of the blame game, and wants effective solutions to problems like Iraq. Any democrat who wastes this opportunity by engaging in partisan investigations(see John Conyers) should be shunned by our party. This was not a m,andate to attack Bush, rather, it was a clear signal the country wants politicians to govern in a manner that brings this nation together.
I don't think the statement is that far off Fiji..???
[Edited by jb]
8th November 2006 02:36 PM
pdog If Republicans have a rpoblem with Bush being blamed or attacked, then all I can say is...
WTF?
8th November 2006 02:37 PM
jb What is Kerry thinking!!!Man did he blow it for himself!!!
8th November 2006 02:40 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
What is Kerry thinking!!!Man did he blow it for himself!!!

In some ways we're lucky, at least in 2008 he won't be around!
Wesley Clark is the only Dem. I'd vote for to be Prez!
8th November 2006 02:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
If..IF...the Dems ran on a "hate bush" theme, they got it from the GOP who ran and still run on a "hate Clinton" theme. And around and around it goes.

And guess what? Apparently the Country agrees!

You tell ME, Feej.

You are now President..What would YOU do???

You have asked questions all day.

Now please give answers.

I just gots to know.

LJ.

Do with respect to what?...I'm one of the few people on this board with nads to tell you what he would do

No one else seems to be willing to do that

So yeah...do with respect to what?
8th November 2006 02:45 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

I think any democrat who wants to be taken seriously, understands the country is tired of the blame game, and wants effective solutions to problems like Iraq. Any democrat who wastes this opportunity by engaging in partisan investigations(see John Conyers) should be shunned by our party. This was not a m,andate to attack Bush, rather, it was a clear signal the country wants politicians to govern in a manner that brings this nation together.
I don't think the statement is that far off Fiji..???
[Edited by jb]

I still think it's far off...I've seen nothing but the blame game...there are some politicians offering ideas, but they bore people...I would think that if these people were running on ideas, I'd know that they are...I don't

I can't even fathom the first piece of legislation that will be proffered by this newly unified house
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)