ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Qwest Field, Seattle, WA - 17th October 2006 -Setlist, pix and reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
19th October 2006 03:47 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh no!

Oh Yes, Glenny!!!!.. Did she even point the camera at the stage? There were actually guys walking by and posing and smiling in the photos...I could barely see the stage....She will NEVER learn.
19th October 2006 03:52 PM
glencar But she's so nice! I feared that she was wasting film but I didn't want to get bossy on her. If you want I can send excellent B stage shots from Atlanta show last fall.
19th October 2006 03:56 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
glencar wrote:
But she's so nice! I feared that she was wasting film but I didn't want to get bossy on her. If you want I can send excellent B stage shots from Atlanta show last fall.

She actually takes good photos...
but not when she is at a Stones Concert..don't know whether it is the alcohol or Mick
19th October 2006 04:05 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
She actually takes good photos...
but not when she is at a Stones Concert..don't know whether it is the alcohol or Mick

Concerts are tough to shoot, and if she didn't have the option of turning off her flash, she probably got "back of the heads" only.

It's always worth a try, though.

SV
19th October 2006 07:55 PM
Altamont

19th October 2006 09:52 PM
GotToRollMe You got some nice shots of Keith there, Altamont.
I like him without the bandana/hat combo. Nice!
20th October 2006 09:15 AM
corgi37 I am flabergasted! Keith looks like he's just said "I'll show you". Dont forget, he's been touring for over a year, had an accident, could very well have been a bit sick...

... then comes out like a fucking banshee. Lets see Jimmy Page ever show that much "agro". Or The Edge! That old geezer Keef is the real deal. Not every show would be superb. Not every show would maybe have his total focus. But, by the grace of Allah, when that bastard is "on", he could power a city!

I'm sure they are all looking for the end of this, and to rest and swim and play and fondle their money. But for now, it seems, its only rock and roll.

And the cunts INVENTED IT!
20th October 2006 09:20 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I am flabergasted! Keith looks like he's just said "I'll show you". Dont forget, he's been touring for over a year, had an accident, could very well have been a bit sick...

... then comes out like a fucking banshee. Lets see Jimmy Page ever show that much "agro". Or The Edge! That old geezer Keef is the real deal. Not every show would be superb. Not every show would maybe have his total focus. But, by the grace of Allah, when that bastard is "on", he could power a city!

I'm sure they are all looking for the end of this, and to rest and swim and play and fondle their money. But for now, it seems, its only rock and roll.

And the cunts INVENTED IT!

Corgi, you da fuckin' man!
20th October 2006 11:58 AM
Saint Sway Keith looks great. He should ditch the bandana/hat look permanently. He still has cool hair.
20th October 2006 12:29 PM
lotsajizz he should let it go silver...like on the B2B tour...

20th October 2006 12:41 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
he should let it go silver...like on the B2B tour...

agreed! He somehow managed to look even more sinister and decadant with the silver hair
20th October 2006 11:06 PM
Route66 I don't want it to end. I just feel cheated that he wasn't 100% in what may the last time I was ever able to afford to see them (Chicago), and the only time my girlfriend who I just converted to being a RS fan, will ever get to see them.

We still loved the show, but she asked afterward why Keith wasn't moving around like in the concert dvd's and was disappointed she didn't get to see him at full tilt.
21st October 2006 10:27 PM
gotdablouse tough break...

Thanks for the SWH MP3, great to see them adding songs at this point in the game, first time ever for SWH, right (well I guess not second time) ? Too bad BW was not there on bass though, his rolling lines on the 10 minute outtake are so amazing !
[Edited by gotdablouse]
23rd October 2006 12:51 PM
jb small crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th October 2006 12:59 AM
Altamont
quote:
jb wrote:
small crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, at least the Stones played in Seattle JB.

Sorry to hear about your AC humiliation. I'm sure this disgrace will be forgotten soon ! <-(!)
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)