ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Ugly Helloween everyone!
©eharms325 and thanks SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: When John Lemon became jealous of The Stones Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
21st October 2007 08:55 PM
Joey
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

A shame. Yes.

And I had no idea that Heather was a hooker.

MrPleasant ......................

I really , REALLY had no IDEA that Heather was a Hooker .

No Friggin IDEA !!!!!!!!!!
21st October 2007 08:59 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Joey wrote:

MrPleasant ......................

I really , REALLY had no IDEA that Heather was a Hooker .

No Friggin IDEA !!!!!!!!!!

Donald Trump had a clue. But that's why he's so mean and rich.

10/21/07
18:30:44, Categories: Music News, AP Donald Trump Slams Paul McCartney For Neglecting Pre-Nup
Donald Trump has slammed Paul McCartney for neglecting to sign a prenuptial agreement before marrying his now estranged wife Heather Mills. The tycoon sympathizes with the Beatle, branding him a "poor b**tard" over his bitter divorce battle.

He writes in his new book Think Big and Kick As, "I watched Larry King before they were married and Larry said 'Sir Paul, are you going to have a prenuptial agreement?' Paul said, 'I don't want one because we're deeply in love'. I thought, 'What a mistake. This guy is a schmuck'."

Trump, 61, who paid out $30 million to two former wives adds, "Get a prenuptial agreement. Don't believe me? Ask Paul McCartney what he thinks."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/10/21/donald_trump_slams_paul_mccartney_for_ne
22nd October 2007 12:06 AM
angee Gazzzzzzz,
doncha like imagine anyway?

mr. pleasant, nice list...some great songs--
however, down and out was not written by jl...
it's originally from the 1920's--maybe you knew that.
[Edited by angee]
22nd October 2007 07:24 AM
Gazza
quote:
angee wrote:
Gazzzzzzz,

Naturally (not that I need to ever hear it again, though).

Whilst I'm a fan of much of the guy's work (up to 1971 anyway),I've just never really fallen for the 'Saint John - Guru of Love & Peace' baloney.
22nd October 2007 07:55 AM
glencar
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

And do you think for one minute that we actually were implying that Keith would like beat John over the head with a guitar?

Would you like to borrow a cup of "sense of humor"?

LOL This guy needs a whole kettle of the stuff!
22nd October 2007 12:21 PM
Joey
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

Donald Trump had a clue. But that's why he's so mean and rich.

10/21/07
18:30:44, Categories: Music News, AP Donald Trump Slams Paul McCartney For Neglecting Pre-Nup
Donald Trump has slammed Paul McCartney for neglecting to sign a prenuptial agreement before marrying his now estranged wife Heather Mills. The tycoon sympathizes with the Beatle, branding him a "poor b**tard" over his bitter divorce battle.

He writes in his new book Think Big and Kick As, "I watched Larry King before they were married and Larry said 'Sir Paul, are you going to have a prenuptial agreement?' Paul said, 'I don't want one because we're deeply in love'. I thought, 'What a mistake. This guy is a schmuck'."

Trump, 61, who paid out $30 million to two former wives adds, "Get a prenuptial agreement. Don't believe me? Ask Paul McCartney what he thinks."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/10/21/donald_trump_slams_paul_mccartney_for_ne

Donald Trump is VERY smart .
22nd October 2007 12:33 PM
Gazza Donald Trump said the Stones "smelled bad", Joey!!!
22nd October 2007 12:43 PM
LoveinVainRonnie I was watching this Bob Dylan documentary of some Dylan fan going around to photographers etc who photographed Dylan...At one point of the guys said something close to "Bob thought The Beatles were nothing but a pop band" and if I remember correctly implied that Bob didn't really like them. Now it didn't come from Bob's lips, and would contradict Bob's hanging out with them, but whatever.

Just another person calling them a pop group.

23rd October 2007 10:56 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
angee wrote:
Gazzzzzzz,

mr. pleasant, nice list...some great songs--
however, down and out was not written by jl...
it's originally from the 1920's--maybe you knew that.
[Edited by angee]

Sort of. It's another song, not the one done by Clapton.

Lyrics (the version in Menlove Ave is nicer, I think):

Nobody loves you when you’re down and out
Nobody sees you when you’re on cloud nine
Everybody’s hustlin’ for a buck and a dime
I’ll scratch your back and you scratch mine

I’ve been across to the other side
I’ve shown you everything, I got nothing to hide
And still you ask me "do I love you"?, what it is, what it is
All I can tell you is it’s all show biz
All I can tell you is it’s all show biz

Nobody loves you when you’re down and out
Nobody knows you when you’re on cloud nine
Everybody’s hustlin’ for a buck and a dime
I’ll scratch your back and you knife mine

I’ve been across the water now so many times
I’ve seen the one eyed witchdoctor leading the blind
And still you ask me do I love you, what you say, what you say
Everytime I put my finger on it, it slips away
Everytime I put my finger on it, it slips away

Well I get up in the morning and I’m looking in the mirror to see, ooo wee!
Then I’m lying in the darkness and I know I can’t get to sleep, ooo wee!

Nobody loves you when you’re old and grey
Nobody needs you when you’re upside down
Everybody’s hollerin’ ’bout their own birthday
Everybody loves you when you’re six foot in the ground

[Edited by MrPleasant]
23rd October 2007 10:58 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
LoveinVainRonnie wrote:
I was watching this Bob Dylan documentary of some Dylan fan going around to photographers etc who photographed Dylan...At one point of the guys said something close to "Bob thought The Beatles were nothing but a pop band" and if I remember correctly implied that Bob didn't really like them. Now it didn't come from Bob's lips, and would contradict Bob's hanging out with them, but whatever.

Just another person calling them a pop group.

Bob also liked to punch his wife in the face.
23rd October 2007 12:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Donald Trump said the Stones "smelled bad", Joey!!!

I no longer like Donald Trump
23rd October 2007 02:33 PM
BONOISLOVE Donnie's got a major point. Why do those crazy heterosexuals like to get married? It's not like we need more people in the world. And why do they like to hold hands and kiss, in public. Why do they like to rub their sick relationships in front of our faces?
23rd October 2007 03:39 PM
Joey " Donnie's got a major point. Why do those crazy heterosexuals like to get married? It's not like we need more people in the world. And why do they like to hold hands and kiss, in public. Why do they like to rub their sick relationships in front of our faces? "

23rd October 2007 07:54 PM
gorda
quote:
bilsim wrote:
John Lennon was just very bitter after the Beatles split up. He chose not to mention that in 1969 the stones released Midnight Rambler and The Beatles creative output was, Octopuses Garden.

Of course, he was bitter! Duh!
23rd October 2007 08:06 PM
MrPleasant Lennon was bitter and he was probably an asshole. But I sort of appreciate Yoko; she seems to have a good sense of humor.

And I love his music. Forget the crappy lyrics. Like Gorda said, he was a crappy human being, like all people.
23rd October 2007 08:11 PM
gorda
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Lennon was bitter and he was probably an asshole. But I sort of appreciate Yoko; she seems to have a good sense of humor.

And I love his music. Forget the crappy lyrics. Like Gorda said, he was a crappy human being, like all people.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

I love his lyrics! I can't believe how his words describe everything I am feeling inside!
23rd October 2007 08:13 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
gorda wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

I love his lyrics! I can't believe how his words describe everything I am feeling inside!

Well, "crappy" compared to my awesome lyrics!

Here's an example:

"Neil Young sings a corny ballad
"And people think that he's great!
"And I want to drink more vodka
"With watermelon juice."

Where's my SCREAM award??
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)