ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GO CUBS Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10-15-03 08:04 PM
Some Guy Are the Sox gonna cause me to miss some of the Cubs
You make Some Guy spill cabernet sauvignon
10-15-03 09:06 PM
Some Guy Putting a little WOOD on the ball.MVP, MVP, MVP!!!
10-15-03 09:23 PM
Some Guy Chicago saving a brothers life 5-3
10-15-03 11:46 PM
Riffhard DOH!!!!! Man that Steve Bartman guy is marked for life! I feel bad for this guy. He did not blow a 3-1 series lead. The Cubs must blame themseleves. I still would never want to live in this guys shoes! Ouch!!!!!!!

Riffhard
10-15-03 11:52 PM
littleredrooster CUBS fans....I feel your pain !
Sorry that the season did not bring joy to Chicago.

Yankees OR Red Sox......Squish the FISH !!!
10-16-03 12:03 AM
HardKnoxDurtySox go florida! its going to be john henry bowl '03!
10-16-03 12:26 AM
Riffhard Only a true visionary with a deep understanding of the game of baseball and the inner truths of the human condition and world politics could have forseen the completeness of a one Mr. Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez......wait for it........................................................................yes sports fans.....you guessed it! I'm sooooo proud of you! George Walker Bush signed Pudge to his first ever pro contract! First he signs Pudge to MLB contract then he reshapes the world in a way that will not be appreciated for years to come! Bush will go down in history as a guy who was well ahead of the curve in baseball and world history as well!

Soon they will be naming a MLB team in Baghdad in his honor! Baseball will take root in the Mid East just like Soccer/Football in Europe!

Or not. Anyway go Bush! Go Pudge!

Riffhard
10-16-03 08:28 AM
parmeda *sniffs, and gasps for breath looking for Steelie & Tele for support*

I concede....we lost.
Excuses? I don't have any. Not a damn one.

Joey...I was going to surprise you with a program next week. It won't ever make the presses it seems. I have some pictures, but they don't mean anything to me any more.

Boomy...Didn't realize you were a CWS fan. That's okay, you do that from afar. You're safe, lol.

Some Guy...Fenway & Wrigley was my dream. Damn, that would have been a good one.

Riffy...I'm pulling for the Yanks. They're a stronger team and can really beat the living piss outta the Marlins.

Steve Bartman...You STILL are: a dumb-witted, asswipe, doesn't-know-the-fucking-rules, probably is a cross-dressing White Sox fan, spoiler-of-the-fucking-universe, no good piece of shit wants a fucking baseball that fucking bad...

Nank...I missed your post yesterday, but caught it this morning. Thanks for the laugh and offering to get me off. I mean, outta trouble.

Roostah...Thanks for understanding.

Josh...You know I have the utmost respect for you. But for the next week or so... you, Pudge and the entire state of Florida can kiss my Red, White & Royal-Cubby-Blue ass.

I have to say that the drive home was met with a deafening silence. No talk...no music...yeah, no Stones in the CD player even!...
Walking up the drive to our front door, my husband threw his arm around me and asked the the "dreaded question". With hesitation, he asked, "What do you want me to get you for Xmas this year?" I couldn't whip my head around fast enough to answer him, "You BETTER renew my season tickets, you ass!"

SS...You and I are square. For now. Thanks for the roller coaster ride this summer. Next spring, we'll talk records again. Live in fear
10-16-03 08:43 AM
LadyJane Pam--I feel so bad!!

I have a hangover in your honor!!

Being from Buffalo I know EXACTLY how it feels!!

LadyJ.
10-16-03 09:30 AM
Some Guy and then depression set in.....
10-16-03 09:49 AM
Jumping Jack A few more Cubs' choke jobs and they will approach the Braves as underachievers. GAG!!!

Why blame the fan on a foul ball instead of the shortstop?
10-16-03 10:12 AM
Joey

CUBS SUCK !!!!

Go MARLINS !!!! I have had them all year ............

Boston WILL win this evening --- If you can not win Game Six at home you are NOT going to win Game Seven at home .

Word to Your Mothers !

The Jacky !
10-16-03 10:16 AM
nankerphelge 'Fraid not!!!

The curse lives.

Boston meltdown coming to a Yankee Stadium near you!!

10-16-03 10:20 AM
Nellcote I can here it now.....

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGER!!!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGER!!!

Then, when he fails, bring out Mr. Assault & Battery charges await you, Jeff Nelson.

Add in suitcase face Jose (where's my raft) Contrearas.

BRING ON THE FISH....

Sox beat 'em so bad in the summa, we had to apologize to 'em.

COWBOY UP!!!!!

10-16-03 10:20 AM
Joey " Joey...I was going to surprise you with a program next week. It won't ever make the presses it seems. I have some pictures, but they don't mean anything to me any more. "

Pammy ..........................could you please send those pictures to me ?????? Do you have any more of Harry ( My Baby Steelie's inspiration ) .

I can PM you my addy if you want .............

Developing .....................like a pleasurable rash that gets under your skin and STAYS there .

The Jacky !
10-16-03 10:49 AM
telecaster Hey, any team could have a bad century, right?

10-16-03 11:35 AM
littleredrooster Nellie,
I thought that you were one brimming with baseball savy !
They don't chant 'Rogerrrrrrrrr' at Yankee Stadium!

Did you get beaned by an early Duracell missle meant for Pedro and Manny??

Tonight is what baseball is all about, Game 7 !
Hope that it is decided by good hardball and not beanball!
See you at the game!

The Energizer Bunny
10-16-03 11:40 AM
Nellcote Rooooostah! You never cease to amaze me. The Dominican Nation from Washington Heights are not there to see The Texas Con Man? Fer Christ sakes, they will be out in force to see PEDRO, MANNY, ORTIZ! Lest you forget that Manny grew up there, you think they care about Soriano? Red Sox Nation will be at Yankee Stadium, for the biggest sporting event since 10/23/75, the seventh game of the World Series. Enjoy tonight, because compared to any game in the upcoming World Series, this is THE baseball game of the year! Tell you Yankee brethern not to make this into a Dart Contest, for retribution for the Alshemier Session Mr. Potato Head had last week @ Fenway!
10-16-03 11:59 AM
littleredrooster Your babbling confirms your fear.

The only truth that you have spewed is that this is an event to pale any 2003 World Series game !

Sit back, enjoy, and don't trim your finger nails today...
tonight's game will take care of that task!

Good luck, and don't choke on a clam shell!

JANKEES !!!
10-16-03 12:16 PM
Nellcote I have guarded optimisum due to history.
I am confident for the following:

Pedro goes six
Wakefield for the sixth & seventh
Timlin for the eighth
Williamson for the ninth

BE THERE.

Oh, then puleaze, Tell Zimmy to retire, bring The Texas Con Man with him.
10-16-03 03:39 PM
parmeda
quote:
Joey wrote:
Pammy ..........................could you please send those pictures to me ?????? Do you have any more of Harry ( My Baby Steelie's inspiration ) .

I can PM you my addy if you want .............

Give me a day or two to download & develope.
I have your address buddy...
I'll let ya know asap, okay?
10-16-03 03:40 PM
Joey " Give me a day or two to download & develope.
I have your address buddy...
I'll let ya know asap, okay? "

Pammy ........................................

You bring much joy to this Cubs' Fan life .

The Jacky !

10-16-03 03:45 PM
glencar "Hey, any team could have a bad century, right?"

Props to Telecaster!
Page: 1 2 3 4