ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GO CUBS Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10-15-03 12:07 PM
Some Guy The BM was smooth as silk
10-15-03 12:09 PM
jb Nice!!! Since I reached 40, I find I have to take Citracal on occassions.
10-15-03 12:10 PM
Some Guy I just hope that the cubs don't go down the toilet
10-15-03 12:11 PM
Some Guy Man I am getting close to 40, don't tell me that
10-15-03 01:49 PM
glencar The Cubs suck. Will that ball-grabbing fan be Joshy's new hero?
10-15-03 01:54 PM
Some Guy I was watching that WGN news and it seems/feels like the whole city is anticipating a let down. CNN is talking about "the Guy", saying he may well have to move.
10-15-03 01:55 PM
glencar He looked worried last night. They showed him wiping spittle from his cheeks - the upper ones.
[Edited by glencar]
10-15-03 01:56 PM
Some Guy I will make the switch now- they are dull
10-15-03 04:10 PM
parmeda After having my heart return to its natural place in my chest (it suddenly fell to my left ankle last night...) the hubby and I are setting off to "try this again".

What can I say...I love the abuse.
10-15-03 04:15 PM
Joey " What can I say...I love the abuse. "

Good Luck Pammy .................Cheer them on !!!!

Even My Baby Steelie is going to cut out the " Boozing and Balling " at his Wrigleyville Apt. overlooking the stadium this evening in order to devote his full attention to tonight's game seven .

Seven .................What a lucky number , huh ?!?!?!

Go Kerry Wood !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY BOY !

Oh , by the way , they just found that " fan " from last night's game who interfered with the natural course of " events " :

10-15-03 04:18 PM
parmeda (psst...I know where he lives.)
10-15-03 04:22 PM
Joey " (psst...I know where he lives.) "

Oh , Gooooooood :

May he look like this sometime tonight :

Jercee !

10-15-03 04:25 PM
glencar Yanks over Marlins in 5.
10-15-03 04:28 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yanks over Marlins in 5.

Please don't turn into 'Pdog' on me now
10-15-03 04:29 PM
jb In all candor, I feel bad for this guy..he must be fucking scared out of his mind...You cub fans here are "normal", but there are some sick fuckjers out there who probably really want to hurt this guy...It's kinda sad...I almost hope the Cubs win for his sake,....
10-15-03 04:30 PM
glencar LOL @ Steelie. Pdog sucks. I'll root for yer Cubbies tonight but I think fate is playing its game yet again. Sorry.
10-15-03 04:46 PM
glencar 1-0 lead for Yankees!
10-15-03 05:24 PM
Joey " In all candor, I feel bad for this guy..he must be fucking scared out of his mind...You cub fans here are "normal", but there are some sick fuckjers out there who probably really want to hurt this guy...It's kinda sad...I almost hope the Cubs win for his sake,.... "

I know who he is ............................

If the guy is smart , he will enlist in the army and go over to Iraq ( Vietnam ? ) as soon as possible or else he may just end up like Jimmy Hoffa ( circa '75 -- July ! ).

The Link :

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs2003/news/story?id=1638663

Jacky " Glug Glug " Chan !

10-15-03 05:31 PM
Boomy Sorry Joey...but according to a source here, your posts "should be skipped!!"

I can't read it...I just can't.

10-15-03 05:36 PM
glencar Steve Bartman should change his name, dye his hair, get Lasik & move to Kingman, AZ. Otherwise, he's dead meat. I feel for the guy but he is pretty stoopit.
10-15-03 05:38 PM
glencar Boomy, wassamatta wit' choo? You gonna listen to me with nearly 1000 posts or some chimp with fewer than 100? Read Joey's posts & ignore that interloper.
10-15-03 05:40 PM
Joey " Steve Bartman should change his name, dye his hair, get Lasik & move to Kingman, AZ. Otherwise, he's dead meat. I feel for the guy but he is pretty stoopit. "

I hope he ends up like Diem , or JFK , or MLK , or Malcolm X , or ___________ < ---- Insert name of famous corpse here .

Jacky Ray !
10-15-03 05:42 PM
glencar Me too. Not that I care whether the Yankees demolish the pukey Cubs or the smelly Fish, I just like a good news story.
10-15-03 05:45 PM
Joey " I just like a good news story. "

Amen , if this guys meets with an unfortunate " accident " , then a new high paying job in Chicago opens up for some lucky individual .

" We are all just Disposable Resources Ronnie "

D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

10-15-03 05:57 PM
glencar The Stones, er, Yankees went down 4-1 but came right back & scored 4 runs. I hate you, Boston Red Sox!
10-15-03 06:11 PM
Some Guy We can refer to it as the curse of the goat- the scapegoat!
10-15-03 06:18 PM
glencar
10-15-03 06:19 PM
glencar Yankee Stadium is beautiful. G'night everybody!
10-15-03 07:07 PM
Some Guy Will "the Guy" be at tonights game?
10-15-03 07:40 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Will "the Guy" be at tonights game?

Someone will surely be at his seat and it will make for great conversation!
Page: 1 2 3 4