ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RED SOX WIN!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-15-03 08:03 PM
Some Guy TROT!!!!!
10-15-03 08:03 PM
steel driving hammer BOSTON RED SOX COULD WIN RONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9-6 In the 9th Ronnie!
10-15-03 08:05 PM
Some Guy YESSSSSSSSS!
10-15-03 08:24 PM
Mother baby Whew...dodged that bullet....now I can breathe.
10-15-03 09:44 PM
Some Guy Can Pedro do it?
10-15-03 10:11 PM
Nellcote SOX WIN!!!!!!!SOX WIN!!!!!
10-15-03 11:48 PM
littleredrooster Well it comes down to my original prediction...

YANKEES in 7 !!!

Hey Pedro and Manny.....watch out for the Duracells !!!

JANKEES!!!!!
10-16-03 06:18 AM
Nellcote Hey ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTAH (say it with your best New England accent!)

BRING ON THE TEXAS CON MAN~~~FAT ROGER
(translated-I want to pitch near my home in Texas, so he signed in Toronto!)

WE ARE WAITING FOR HIM!!!
10-16-03 11:43 AM
littleredrooster Hey Chowdah Head................
In your dreams..................
Your team is waiting in their hotel closets guzzling Maalox!

Only Chowdah Heads would poke fun at the image of this future Hall Of Fame Pitcher................Clemens!

Pedro will have his day in the sun when he folds and returns to his home town to herd goats!
He probably throws at them too!

JANKEES !!!!!!!
10-16-03 11:51 AM
Nellcote Oh Come On Roostah! You must realize no one would ever take away Mr. (You Do Not Expect I Should Carry My Own Luggage Do You?) Clemons Hall of Fame stats. I hope he just raises his K Kids, King Kong, Kandy Kane, whateva their names are, not to be such a jerk as he is. Looks like Mr. Potato Heads dislike for pitchers had a big impact on Ole Fat Boy, he still likes to throw @ batters. Wonder if the sprinting legend Zimmy ever wonder why his "heart to heart" talks to The Texas Con Man have not worked? And he talks about Pedro throwing inside....Talk about Maalox? Bring on Gabe White, and Jeff(I am a ballboy beater) Nelson anytime!

COWBOY UP!!!!
10-16-03 11:56 AM
jb I met Millar when he played for the Marlins...he use to pull out of the stadium on a big ole Harley Davidson with no helmut with his blonde hair(now shaven bald) and fu man chu...he was a pretty nice guy...However, if you recall, he was an original "scab" who crossed the picket lines and is one of the few to have made it-some old timers still have a problem with him.
I like the Yankees , but I too feel that Boston will probably win tonight...I don't see Martinez losing 2 games..Anyway, it will be better for me to root against the Sox and their fucking loser owner John Henry, who promised to build the Marlins a stadium with his own money, then sold the team when the State would not finance it instead...he happens to live near me in Boca and I despise this jerk!!!
10-16-03 12:04 PM
littleredrooster Most Chowdah Heads know how to spell C-L-E-M-E-N-S !

Didn't he once pitch for them ??????

JANKEES !!!!!!!
10-16-03 12:12 PM
Nellcote Hey JB, don't plan on hearing many warm wishes for Jeff Lauria in Montreal. He sold the Expos after promising to build a stadium there, then left when he could not. Miami is next on the Lauria Hit Parade. Just like Huizenga!
Henry is better than the absentee owners who were here before him!
10-16-03 12:26 PM
jb Your correct Nellcote...Loria and his son-in-law President of the club, David Samsone, did a number on the Expos...they were also hated down here when they first came last year(we ran out of hot dogs and programs for opening day last year)...they are riding the current wave of Marlins amnia and the fact that many saisd this team was heading for Virginia has been put to rest for now....
10-16-03 03:23 PM
glencar I'm all upset. I won't be able to post anything like the 90 posts I did yesterday. The Jankees let me down. I effing ahte Boston. Martinez is a bitch ass punk.
10-16-03 03:25 PM
Nellcote "There is no damn curse. Why don't you bring the Bambino up from the grave, so I can drill him in the ass!"

Pedro Martinez circa 2002
10-16-03 03:26 PM
glencar I knew Martinez liked cock.
10-17-03 12:48 AM
littleredrooster The girly - boy Pedro got what he asked for ....

BAKED BEANS!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The Curse CONTINUES...wait till next century !!!!!
Page: 1 2 3