ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ford Field, October 12, 2002 by John F. Martin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: You wanna laugh out loud? Read this!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-01-02 04:46 PM
Riffhard AEROSMITH's JOEY KRAMER: We Are Better Than THE ROLLING STONES - Oct. 1, 2002

AEROSMITH drummer Joey Kramer is tired of having his band constantly compared to the ROLLING STONES, and is making the case that he and his mates are actually the better act, at least in concert.

In a recent interview with The Cincinnati Post, Kramer said, "I've seen the STONES many times and I don't see where people really compare them to us. I don't feel they play as good as we do. You've got one hard working guy out there and the rest of them are kind of doing their thing."
-----------------------------------------------------------
I think it's a safe bet Joey wasn't at Roseland! What is this idiot thinking?! Aerosmith has made a carreer out of apeing the Stones and this short little putz has the audasity to make this ridiculous claim! If it weren't so laughable I'd be pissed!

Hey Joey,here's an idea go to your local Mobil gas station and fill the tank on your Ferrari!!
I'll light the match!

Riffhard

[Edited by Riffhard]
10-01-02 04:48 PM
jb I hope that prick dies!!!! And the sad thing is, that many so-called stones fans love this MTV group!
[Edited by jb]
10-01-02 04:58 PM
Moonisup He should put his drumstick up his ass so hard, that you can see the tip of it in his throat! Bash the stones, I think he was on drugs when he said that, I am sure he didn't ment it
[Edited by Moonisup]
10-01-02 04:59 PM
stonesmik That Kramer dude are the best example why drummer guys should keep a low profile.
10-01-02 05:01 PM
jb I remember how broke up he was a few years ago when his dad died..he needed some time off...what a pathetic loser...to bad his dad had to go and not him!!!
10-01-02 05:02 PM
sandrew I'd bet that quote was either embellished or taken out of context. Kramer, Tyler, and Aerosmith generally have nothing but great things to say about the Stones.
10-01-02 05:03 PM
jb Stop defending Sandrew...this was a direct quote and a terrible insult to the Stones!!! This guy must pay!!!! Perhaps an unfortunate car accident like the Gallagher boy or Deaf Leoapard drummer...In fact I would like to see this bitches arm dangling as keith puts out a cigarette on his stump!!!
[Edited by jb]
10-01-02 05:08 PM
Moonisup Yeah, he should keep his ugly mouth shut and should take a look at charlie, man even I can drum on Aerosmith songs!
I know that, cos I really can drum, but to get that strange way that Charlie drums is very difficult, he's jazzy in a rock style, that is great and difficult to copy
10-01-02 05:16 PM
Nellcote Boy, JB, when someone directs salvos at you and your family, you go absolutely out of control.

Now, you want this chap to have some horrific accident? He already survived a car blowing up in his face at a filling station, now you wish him some type of death.

Suppose someone in his family, say a child, reads these types of boards, how you feel then when they read this?
That you wish his father would die.

You really are something

Please, grow up, act like a lawyer who took a oath, not some flaming idiot. If you cannot handle this, please take you and your moronic act elsewhere.

You disrespect all Stones fans with this type of palaber.

10-01-02 05:28 PM
stonesmik That's the ole jb I like, finally recovered after all these hits below the belt. But you can't tame the old tiger! Joey's not part of the family.
10-01-02 05:29 PM
gypsy I hope that jerk's house burns down-chimney stack and all!
10-01-02 05:31 PM
Boomhauer I think it is time for a battle of the bands!

The Stones would win by a long shot.

Hell, if there was a battle of the logos, the TONGUE would chew up and spit out Aerosmith's wings.

[Edited by Boomhauer]
10-01-02 06:10 PM
stonesmik Download the Celebrity Deathmatch "Mick Jagger vs. Steve Tyler". Watch out for the loser! Can you spot his drummer in the audience?

http://home.datacomm.ch/mik/deathmatch.zip (3,7 MB)
10-01-02 07:12 PM
full moon Fuck Aerosmith.. I have over 1000 cds and NONE of them have the name of Aerosmith. The most MtV over rated bunch of no talent pricks in rock today...
10-01-02 07:13 PM
lin I really hate all the aerosmith/stones comparisons. if anything, I think aerosmith should be compared to bon jovi, lame ass american band producing the same kind of shit over and over again.
10-01-02 07:22 PM
Pants Make the Man Get on him, jb! Joey Kramer is looking for trouble! Steve Tyler better keep that fucking mongoloid in check! People get hurt, trying to fuck with Charlie and Company!
10-02-02 09:42 AM
jb Nellcote, I know you are from Boston and like Aerosmith...that's your problem...also, flaming a public figure is quite different from flaming a private individual's family..obviously you have no children or you would be more sensitive to such attacks..perhaps when you are more mature, meet someone special, and have children, you will understand...but I doubt it.
[Edited by jb]
10-02-02 10:03 AM
Nellcote Mr. Barrister;

Quote from Nanky, "drive by the clue shop, ask for one"

Just like a lawyer to worm around the topic.

Married longer than you, children double yours in age.

Makes no difference, take you and your weak skinned, moronic arguement elsewhere.

You insult Gerado's fine board with such morose writings.

WTF, so I like Aerosmith, I am not defending Kramer's comment.

The key matter here is YOU have a problem.
10-02-02 10:15 AM
jb Go ....yourself ...-hole...don't tell me where to post..
[Edited by jb] By the way, how would you like it, if someone called your wife and or children ugly? If your so thick skinned that this would'nt bother you, you need a course in sensitivity training....bash me all you want...but leave the kids out...
[Edited by jb]
10-02-02 10:31 AM
Nellcote Showing your true colors, when the heat is hot, resort to vulgarity.

It's ok for you to tell Beatle fans where to go post somewhere else, but when you are brought to the carpet for wishing that someone would become involved in a horrific accident, wishing that their body parts are dismembered,just because they made a comparison of their band to another band, you can't take it.

I only continue to post on this, just to show what a complete fool you are. It's like catching fish in a barrel, you never loose when it comes to exposing you.

Again, only YOU can realize when YOU have a problem.

10-02-02 10:46 AM
jb Nellcote....you have been reading my post for an awful long time. You have commented on my posts on numerous occassions. Therefore, unless you are somewhat dim, you probably "get it" by now. Many, including me, have posted things that clearly go beyond the boundaries of good taste...Most of the time, everyone here knows that things are said in jest, or for a reaction. To take my comments about the ass-wipe from AeroSmith seriously is quite ridiculous...Yes, my post was quite offensive, but it was a reaction(albeit exaggerrated) to a pretty stupid comment about the Stones who I think we all love. Again, answer my question...would you be angry if I insulted your wifew and kids? I trust you would be...thus, don't compare my attacks of Joey Krammer, a multi-millionaire rock star, to the insults directed at my children...You obviously are interested in what I have to say, and I don't blame you...I try to add a little excitement to the board, and on occassions go overboard. Believe me, I have been warned by the administrators when they feel I cross the line. Therefore, I do not need you to be my board monitor. I know we agred to try to be civil to each other and our r/s improved over the past month..however, I can see that we both simply despise each other, and I think it best that we discard this phony pleasentness of late. Please do not read my posts or react to them unless you have something positive to say...I do not want to hear you analysis or insults directed at my children..you are a cowart to condone attacks on a 6 yr old and 9 yr old . Now go back to listening to Aerosmith and leave me alone!
[Edited by jb]
10-02-02 10:57 AM
Nellcote Attemping to be the master of spin are we?

Read back, your children were never attacked.

Better yet, why not share some of your more "colorful"
posts with your children, bring them into the actual realm of your ways, kinda posters in training, get it.

Keep to the topic, everyone will be fine.
When you go out, talking about body part dismemberment, it's when you loose it. You call it a joke, the only joke is that you think it's ok to talk like this.

If you can't control yourself, counselor, then you will
be called in contempt. You will, as I have, and others have, and will continue to, thank you very much, be asked to take your act elsewhere.

10-02-02 11:08 AM
Joey <----- I like eggs ......hard - boiled , scrambled -- it don't matter -- I likes them -- I's really do !

J.

10-02-02 11:25 AM
jb Except for you, I don't see anyone else asking me to take my act elsewhere . Also, you still did'nt answer my question...would you like your family insulted?
If anyone should take their act elsewhere, it's you. I think most here find you posts absolute drivel...you posts are about as stimulating as a corpse! And you know what, I do hope something bad, real bad, happens to that prick from Aerosmith!!!!
[Edited by jb]
10-02-02 11:32 AM
Nellcote My posts, yeah, probably weak.

But this is not "Slash and Burn Theatre", where it's ok that a person's father has died, or you wish Kramer would die, or that he should get in a car accident, or have his arm dangling as Keith puts out a cig in his stump?

Is this good coversation, really JB?

Your kids threatened, this is not good, I agree.

Again, just print out what you find acceptable, like those above comments, then go show the two little JB's how Daddy spends his day. I bet they would be just thrilled!

10-02-02 11:34 AM
jb Fine..lets drop it now!!!! I am tired of this bickering!
10-02-02 01:27 PM
stonesmik jb, I truly feel with you. That raggedy GOAT or who it was who mentioned the physical appearance of your children (no one insulted your wife, at least I never read about it) must have made some impact on you. It's a little embarrasssing seeing you to step back, big motherfucker. Not you! There's no need for apologies. Take it like a man! Whip it! And one more thing: Talk once. Don't edit half of your comments or it looks as if you don't know what you talk.

Remember Olga: "If it's not sore it won't hurt". Let them PC talkers open their own boards.
10-02-02 01:33 PM
jb I edit the comments for curse words...I don't care about insults ...I care about a person who makes fun of children and threatens me...believe me , as a officer of the federal courts, I could stir it up quite a bit for someone -if I really felt threatened.
[Edited by jb]
10-02-02 02:23 PM
icydanger

satanic majesties
10-02-02 04:46 PM
Pants Make the Man Keep on keeping on, jb. I don't believe that you want to cut off Joey Kramer's arm just because he made an ill-advised, bone-headed statement that will come back to haunt him. All I would say is don't waste your time arguing with people from Boston over this.
Page: 1 2 3