ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ford Field, October 12, 2002 by John F. Martin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: You wanna laugh out loud? Read this!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-04-02 04:09 PM
Boomhauer Yeah, you're right. Maybe I should save that money and by a Stones beanie cap! That thing is awesome.
10-04-02 04:21 PM
sirmoonie Boomie, I'd go see Aerosmith for $35. I've seen them twice live. Once in 80s they were about as bad as any band I've ever seen, then again about 6 years ago, and they were pretty good, played all the oldies that gave them fame pretty nicely. Wasn't bad show at all. Highlights were Chip Away At the Stone and No More, No More, which are rockers even if you hate the band. Aerosmith is quality 70s hard rock. Up there with Thin Lizzy, although quite a distance from the ultimate hard rockers: AC/DC.

Wouldn't pay much more than $35 though. You can buy a whole lotta booze for $35, so think carefully.
10-04-02 04:23 PM
sirmoonie Oh yeah, and if you go, boo the crap out of that punk Joey Kramer. I'd like to piss all over his drum kit.
10-04-02 04:25 PM
Soul Survivor i saw them in '01.........they are rock hasbeens
10-04-02 06:56 PM
beer Aerosmith had that pop songwriter lady write that hit for them. "Don't wanna miss a thing", i think it is called? The same lady that writes the pop hits for Backstreet boys, Brittney, and Nsync. no shit.
And let's not forget Aerosmith playing at the Superbowl with nsync and Brittney.
How embarresing.
10-04-02 07:17 PM
Soul Survivor i think her name is Dianne Warrin. She also worked with KISS
10-04-02 07:22 PM
beer
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
i think her name is Dianne Warrin. She also worked with KISS

Worked with Kiss? Really? She must be an expert in the fellatio arts then.
10-05-02 02:07 PM
Mother baby
quote:
sandrew wrote:
I'd bet that quote was either embellished or taken out of context.

Yeah, maybe he was on the psychiatrist's couch being treated for delusions of grandeaur.
10-06-02 05:46 PM
Joey " Wouldn't pay much more than $35 though. You can buy a whole lotta booze for $35, so think carefully. "

Actually Moonie , $ 35 dollars can buy you many things , including a bus ticket to Illinois to the Howe Military class reunion this fall .......

Batter Up ^
|
|
|
|

" Tie me up and call me Suzi Ronnie "

Joey

10-06-02 10:25 PM
sirmoonie Hey Joey, check out this dude:

<----------------

"Preserve the record, Ronnie!"
10-06-02 11:00 PM
Highwire Rob Re: Joey's Stones vs. Aerosmith comment

Stones never had to sell their Lear Jet to fund any cocaine habit!

I rest my case. . .

("Dude Looks Like A Lady" is a pretty cool riff though; yeah their early stuff is still fun -- early, very early).
10-07-02 11:59 AM
jb Hopefully, Joey Kramer will be traveling in the surburban, Maryland area ...
10-07-02 01:21 PM
Joey " Hey Joey, check out this dude: "

<------ Isn't that Winston Churchill ?????

Yes it is little buddy --- he was a great man , not as Great as Mick Jagger , Charlie Watts or Keith Richards , and certainly not as prodigious as Sir Pete Townshend , but masterful none the less .

Moonie .... I messed up my " classs reunion batter's up box " earlier ....check this out :

^
|
|
|
|

That is the '86 Class Reunion Symbol printed on all of the flyers .

" Wrap your legs around me Ronnie "

J . Fly

10-07-02 01:35 PM
David It's hard to believe this

came from that.
10-07-02 01:35 PM
sirmoonie I thought The Howe Academy flyer was like this, Joey.

__
...\
....\_
....(_)
......\
.......\
.....---
....(
....( ~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ( )===================8
....(___
........|
........|
......./
....../
----

I'm done. I swear I will never do this again.
[Edited by sirmoonie]
[Edited by sirmoonie]
10-07-02 01:41 PM
David

10-07-02 01:51 PM
jb Wh0 is this beauty...Liv Tyler?
10-07-02 01:59 PM
David jb, yes it is. inconceivable that such an ugly humanoid could take part in the production of this beauty.
10-07-02 02:13 PM
Maxlugar Moonie!

That was the Taj Mahal of computer drawing!

If only PS 2 or X-Box could come up with graphics like that.

"Stuff 26 different shrimp dishes up my ass and call me Gumbo, Ronnie!"
10-07-02 02:21 PM
jb She grew up believing Todd Rungren was her father...sadly, she had to learn the truth. Steven Tyler is about as talented as Keith's turds....Anyone that could like AeroSmith is a loser in my book!!!!
10-07-02 02:26 PM
sirmoonie "Lube up the eggrolls with duck sauce and start ben-wa-ing the dumplings, Ronnie!"
10-07-02 02:28 PM
Joey Moonie ......................

How did you do that ??????? That is a masterpiece .

I have not laughed that hard in years -- Thanks my Brother .

You have just made my day .....month ....year .

" THAT my friends , is talent Ronnie "

JoeFly

10-07-02 02:37 PM
jb Joey, I thought you laughed that hard while watching Nebraska play this weekend.
10-07-02 02:55 PM
Joey " Joey, I thought you laughed that hard while watching Nebraska play this weekend "

What ???? Josh , we beat the Hell out of McNeese State .....just wiat until next week when we demolish Wofford and then East Carolina AB the following week..........all leading up to our big game with # 1 Texas !

YES

Kunta Joey

{ A young man who is a slave to the Stones -- and The Who }

10-08-02 07:56 AM
corgi37 I hope that Kramer fucker cuts his jugular on one of his cymbols. Fucking Aerosmith, apart from being "Stones-Lite", or Led Zeppelin part 2 (without the talent), are nothing more than a kiddies band. Betcha the prick saw them from with his free fucking ticket and backstafe pass too. Hope the Stones management read the article, and ban the goose from attending their shows ever again.
10-08-02 09:47 AM
jb Word to the Mother, Corgi!!!!
10-08-02 05:35 PM
cocksucker can we finally close the book Aerosmith?
Page: 1 2 3