ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP Mottrush Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
27th September 2006 11:37 PM
Zack I'm afraid to inform the RO community that Mottrush, aka John from Tasmania, has died. He was 46. He joined "that stupid club" as one rock and roll mother put it back in 1994, although his widow told me there were no major problems or issues in his life at the time. They were happy, she said.

Tumbling Dice was played at his funeral.

John and I were frequent trading buddies, and became friends despite never having met in person. We were the backbone of the Southeastern hemisphere contingent of RO. If anyone would like to pass on condolences to his wife, send me a PM and I'll give you her email.

RIP Mottrush
27th September 2006 11:42 PM
_Boomy_ Aw damn. I'm sorry to hear this. I remember the name and seeing some of his posts.

Rest in Peace.
27th September 2006 11:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Holy shit! this is real bad news, he was a great dude!

Your news were as a cold water bath in the middle of the party we are having in the GS thread

RIP Mottrush

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
28th September 2006 12:09 AM
Tom RIP Mottrush sad news
28th September 2006 12:22 AM
pdog Sad news. What is the stupid club?
28th September 2006 12:23 AM
Zack The mother was Mrs. Cobain
28th September 2006 12:27 AM
glencar Sad sad sad. RIP John...
28th September 2006 12:40 AM
erikjjf Rest in peace, John.
28th September 2006 12:53 AM
Zack Voodoo, check email.
28th September 2006 01:13 AM
Brainbell Jangler God, what a shame. I never knew the guy, but this sort of thing reminds us all to always have someone we can confide in, and to always be there for those we love.
28th September 2006 01:17 AM
Egbert That sucks. I don't remember any particular posts of his but do recall that he would always submit a picture or two to the "show us your face" threads. RIP Mottrush.
28th September 2006 01:29 AM
GottaHaveHim
quote:
Zack wrote:
I'm afraid to inform the RO community that Mottrush, aka John from Tasmania, has died. He was 46. He joined "that stupid club" as one rock and roll mother put it back in 1994, although his widow told me there were no major problems or issues in his life at the time. They were happy, she said.

Tumbling Dice was played at his funeral.

John and I were frequent trading buddies, and became friends despite never having met in person. We were the backbone of the Southeastern hemisphere contingent of RO. If anyone would like to pass on condolences to his wife, send me a PM and I'll give you her email.

RIP Mottrush

Very sad news indeed! RIP, John!
My condolences to his wife and family~I wish them peace.

'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet
Is Fighting some kind of battle.'

~Linda~
28th September 2006 01:30 AM
Altamont Terrible news

RIP Mottrush.
28th September 2006 01:44 AM
RollingstonesUSA Very sad news, R.I.P.
28th September 2006 01:46 AM
Gimme Shelter RIP Mottrush
28th September 2006 03:29 AM
FotiniD So young, dammit.

RIP Mottrush.
28th September 2006 03:42 AM
killerbitch My condolences to his family and friends.

I did not know him but he certainly was very young.

Was he sick or something? Such a tragedy.
28th September 2006 04:37 AM
Gazza Shocking news. Could hardly believe what I was reading when Zack pm'd me about this last night.

Traded with John several times - he was always a great help to me when organising the Australia/Asia branch of the Rocks Off CDR trees - and he was a lovely guy.

Very sobering to think that this happened on the same day that on the other side of the world, many of us were having such a good time before the 2nd Twickenham show.

Deepest sympathies to his wife and family. What a tragic waste.

May the good Lord shine a light on you, John.

RIP
28th September 2006 05:27 AM
charlotte Rest In Peace John
My condolences to his wife and family.
28th September 2006 05:38 AM
Daethgod holy fark

i remember high fiving him at the Sydney Bigger Bang Show.

wtf !

man the world feels a bit lonely now ...

28th September 2006 05:44 AM
Jumacfly RIP Mottrush.
very sad news, condoleances to friends and family.
jU
28th September 2006 05:49 AM
Honky Tonk Man Rest in Peace.

This is tragic
28th September 2006 06:23 AM
Nellcote RIP
28th September 2006 06:26 AM
LadyJane Very sad news.

My deepest condolences to John's family and friends.

Rest In Peace.

LJ.
28th September 2006 07:01 AM
PartyDoll MEG Did not know John, but my heart goes out to his family and friends who have suffered this tragic loss.
28th September 2006 07:07 AM
corgi37 Man, what shitty news. Terrible. RIP.
28th September 2006 07:39 AM
moy very sad news, he was too young to die, my condolences to his wife, relatives and friends
28th September 2006 08:17 AM
SweetVirginia RIP...
how sad that he thought this was his way out of his pain. Condolences to his family.

SV
28th September 2006 08:27 AM
Factory Girl Very sad news. I'm sad I never knew him. My sincere condolences to his wife and family.

May the Good Lord Shine a light on you.

P.S. Someone pleave PM me a reason for his passing. Thanks.
28th September 2006 08:30 AM
Madafaka Awful news... My condolences to John's family.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)