ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP Mottrush Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
2nd October 2006 02:51 AM
Zack
quote:
WhenTheWhipComesDown wrote:
Did this John Graham take his own life? Or did was he terminally ill?

He was not terminally ill.
2nd October 2006 12:32 PM
Gazza Mary, John's widow, e-mailed me to let me know that she was thankful to hear that the message of John's death had filtered through to his friends in the Stones community

She enclosed the following photo, taken on August 27th, with the following message ;

I have attached a photo taken at the ‘Party’ we had to celebrate John’s life. Some of his mates played Stones songs. I am the one with my arms around two boys, John’s sons. We all had Rolling Stones t-shirts on!

2nd October 2006 01:21 PM
charlotte No doubt John has a seat in the RO Hall of Fame...
thanks gazza for sharing the photo
2nd October 2006 06:04 PM
no night together o fanculo, I am so sorry. remember exchanging posts about Lisa Fischer with him.
Ciao Mott
2nd October 2006 10:05 PM
Daethgod just found this pic i have from Licks in Melbourne
thats Mott in the cap, dont know how he and his crew got on stage .. bastards !

[Edited by Daethgod]
3rd October 2006 10:56 AM
jb Very sad to learn of another great loss. May god give you strength during this time.
4th October 2006 06:29 AM
albert John: RIP
Special condolences for the family and all RO-ers, specially from OZ

Albert
Holland
6th October 2006 06:40 PM
kath bless his heart and soul. sometimes the pain is too much to bear, even for one more moment. that's the trick for those who consider this a way out of it all. you have to make it through this one moment, this half hour, this night and things will change and look different tomorrow.....

but sometimes your strength/faith/will...whatever just gives it up.

it's so hard for the families and friends, but for HIM, whatever it was that pushed him over the edge is over, and he is at peace.

it takes a long time to heal. take your time, feel whatever you feel...you can work through this.

bless his soul.
[Edited by kath]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)