ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Leaving a Mexican Restaurant in Halifax, NS - September 22
© Tzonistac
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA, 09/20/06..setlist (new and improved), pix and reviews. PART 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
25th September 2006 03:52 PM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
Ronald was exceptional at Gillette on Midnight Rambler, alternating between rhythm and lead.

I guess he'll always be the naughty little boy in Mick's eyes.

I regret not seeing you and the lovely....hopefully at AC. I quick handshake and smile is enough.
25th September 2006 03:52 PM
luxury1 Mick always counts it off too, so they all bow together. Keith purposely doesnt pay attention to the count-off, and keeps talking/gesturing and bowing late. It never ceases to make me laugh....
25th September 2006 03:55 PM
glencar Keith will always be a rebel...
25th September 2006 03:57 PM
throbby Saint Sway wrote:
the whole final bow thing is just faggy

when did they start doing that? 89?

does any other band do that??? Or is it just a Broadway thing?

Sir Mick. Blah!

Christ, it's a lot better than just walking off stage when the last song's over. Maybe do away with the encore as well. They did that in Philly in'78 and the stage received a shower of beer bottles in return.
25th September 2006 03:57 PM
jb
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Mick always counts it off too, so they all bow together. Keith purposely doesnt pay attention to the count-off, and keeps talking/gesturing and bowing late. It never ceases to make me laugh....

Keith and Mick hate each other...if they remotely got along, we would have another Exile, not ABB..............sad,sad, sad,..............................................<>
25th September 2006 03:59 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Keith and Mick hate each other...if they remotely got along, we would have another Exile, not ABB..............sad,sad, sad,..............................................<>

They seemed quite "together" in Boston. I think you're verging on asinine sway/jizz territory with posts like that. stop it, POSTHASTE!!!!
25th September 2006 04:00 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
They seemed quite "together" in Boston. I think you're verging on asinine sway/jizz territory with posts like that. stop it, POSTHASTE!!!!

They do not like each other.....I will make over 800k if things fall right!!!
25th September 2006 04:01 PM
throbby AC not looking good JB.

Shooting for the rumoured MSG show.
25th September 2006 04:01 PM
erikjjf
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
when did they start doing that? 89?

Final bow in Leeds, 1982:
25th September 2006 04:02 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

They do not like each other.....I will make over 800k if things fall right!!!

No, you're wrong about the Glimmer twins. Anyone can see the manlove they have for each other.
25th September 2006 04:03 PM
glencar
quote:
throbby wrote:
AC not looking good JB.

I think we'll hear about this show on Friday morn.
25th September 2006 04:03 PM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
AC not looking good JB.

i WIIL BE THERE AS WELL....
25th September 2006 04:04 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, you're wrong about the Glimmer twins. Anyone can see the manlove they have for each other.

thEY RESPECT ONE ANOTHER-I DO NOT THINK THEY ARE TOO FRIENDLY THESE DAYS....
25th September 2006 04:07 PM
glencar Joshy, I think that was true in 1997, even in 2002. But I think they've grown closer these days. Maybe Charlie's cancer & all the other traumas made them realize that life is rich but it's way too short...
25th September 2006 04:09 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I think that was true in 1997, even in 2002. But I think they've grown closer these days. Maybe Charlie's cancer & all the other traumas made them realize that life is rich but it's way too short...

I may go to Wembley to see the final ever show!!!
25th September 2006 04:18 PM
marko yea,if its done yet!
glencar Keep me posted! I'm doubtful that I'll go "over there" but I've been known to change my mind before(see:Flea).
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:

Thanks Chuck!!!! Now, please dismiss yourseld and allow the band to recapture what it once was.....

that can never happen... only we can recapture the magic at shows
25th September 2006 04:21 PM
chevysales
quote:
throbby wrote:
AC not looking good JB.

here here...msg without fail!
25th September 2006 04:23 PM
glencar Look for it Friday Morning, my Connecticut friend!
25th September 2006 04:23 PM
jb
quote:
chevysales wrote:

that can never happen... only we can recapture the magic at shows

Phin=very bad!!!!
25th September 2006 05:12 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:

Phin=very bad!!!!

doesn't get any worse than this shades of 2004 and wanny ball...even worse looks like when ray lucas was in those 6 games when jay got hurt.
cpep needs more time rehabbing... put joey in these sacks are not just because of our porous oline...cpep not going thru his progressions and getting scared...yesterday said that in no uncertain terms.

gonna be alooong year for us phinfans.

lousy jets may take the afc east...how shitty is that!
25th September 2006 05:41 PM
Saint Sway Ronnie is my new favorite Stone
25th September 2006 05:55 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
throbby wrote:
...Maybe it was their final Boston show ever, their final bow in front of Bostonians. Charlie sure took it all in after the final bow, lingering by the front of the stage, looking out, smiling, waving.

Oh, dear...*sigh*
25th September 2006 08:27 PM
West 8 I always liked the final bow,then again I like Miss You.
That's funny about Mick counting it out & what Keith is a rebel cause he will not bow on time ???
"That's rich"
25th September 2006 08:32 PM
glencar Twas a little joke, dearie...
26th September 2006 07:57 AM
lotsajizz extremely little

26th September 2006 10:12 AM
jb Keith, these days, is as phony as a 3 dollar bill. Everything he does is contrived...except his inability to play anymore.
26th September 2006 10:25 AM
FotiniD Jb, please explain your latest Keith bashing posts:

a) do you suddenly hate Keith or was it always like this?
b) has it become a niche, something you can say is jb copyrighted on this board?
c) is it a humorous attempt?
d) do you have a secretary who's not doing all you expect her to do?

It has to be one of these reasons, otherwise if you *truly* and seriously believe what you're writing dear, why don't you just stop attending Stones gigs and switch to a band with a more coherent quitarist who actually can play two descent chords? I mean, since you seem to believe Keith has turned into a burnt out plant or a totally useless ex-musician.

Or are you suggesting they should fire Keith to make it better?

There now. No hard feelings or anything, but it just makes me go "oh no, not THIS again" every time I read it. And it happens a lot lately.
26th September 2006 10:31 AM
jb
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Jb, please explain your latest Keith bashing posts:

a) do you suddenly hate Keith or was it always like this?
b) has it become a niche, something you can say is jb copyrighted on this board?
c) is it a humorous attempt?
d) do you have a secretary who's not doing all you expect her to do?

It has to be one of these reasons, otherwise if you *truly* and seriously believe what you're writing dear, why don't you just stop attending Stones gigs and switch to a band with a more coherent quitarist who actually can play two descent chords? I mean, since you seem to believe Keith has turned into a burnt out plant or a totally useless ex-musician.

Or are you suggesting they should fire Keith to make it better?

There now. No hard feelings or anything, but it just makes me go "oh no, not THIS again" every time I read it. And it happens a lot lately.

I have been down on Keith ever since he bashed Jagger for getting knighted. I resent his making fun of others when itis painfully obvious to even us Stone fanatics, that he is a shell of his former self. Moreover, I find his personality, from all reports, to be kind of a caricatue of himself...He is trying way too hard to be the Keith Richards we loved in the 70's-it just don't work when your 63 years old. I also have, since 94, found his set to be a real low-light of the show. I enjoyed in the past when he did his one rocker ...unfortunately his set, particularly as of late, he been a major buzz kill. Maybe I would cut him more slack, but he certainly does not show that towards Jagger or Woods. I find him very hypercritical and he can no longer back it up .n Since this is the last tour, nothing will change, and if anything, it's an excuse to even play worse than before.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)