ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA - October 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG, Jan. 20th - Who's In? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
September 20th, 2005 12:03 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

I can almost pull it off...I am $500 short . If anyone would like to donate, please send their donation to Pug .

September 20th, 2005 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

I can almost pull it off...I am $500 short . If anyone would like to donate, please send ther $ to Pug .

RDP presale password : JAN20STONES
September 20th, 2005 12:10 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

RDP presale password : JAN20STONES

You are much loved by the Joshy and Puggy!!! We will hold an auction of your best posts and have people bid on them for exclusive usage...........For example, "fade to baby steelie".
September 20th, 2005 12:22 PM
luxury1 In!!

Hey JB--we did pizza last MSG gig. Where were you??
September 20th, 2005 12:24 PM
jb
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
In!!

Hey JB--we did pizza last MSG gig. Where were you??

Sadly Luxury, other than you and Throbby(2 lovely people), I was not welcomed by that crowd.....although Scope likes me(I think).
September 20th, 2005 12:33 PM
LadyJane Thanks to my HERO scope....I am IN!!!!!!!!

That's 2 shows for LJ at MSG....18th and 20th

LJ.
September 20th, 2005 12:40 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks to my HERO scope....I am IN!!!!!!!!

That's 2 shows for LJ at MSG....18th and 20th

LJ.

Scope is a nice man............I will greet him, but no other Ranchers in 06.
September 20th, 2005 01:18 PM
FPM C10 Man...just as I was starting to shop for the best pair of $179 tix, my IT person came by to teach me a new procedure...and I missed out. From experience, should I keep looking today, or wait until tomorrow and buy a fan club membership? Will any more pop up today?
September 20th, 2005 01:25 PM
TomL There is midget wresling in Chicago on Sept 29th, I seen the sign when we were there.
September 20th, 2005 01:27 PM
FPM C10 is that a "no"?
September 20th, 2005 01:35 PM
TomL Keep looking. Something will crack.
September 20th, 2005 01:40 PM
TomL I just pulled a single in 334 row k
September 20th, 2005 02:23 PM
scope
quote:
jb wrote:

.....although Scope likes me(I think).

You shall always be on my Greet list!

Oh, I'm in too. Section 310 - couldn't hold back either, like Glencar.

FPM, I'd keep trying today, if it's singles you're looking for, since pairs seem to be non-existent now. Last MSG show the tickets were really any better on day 2 of sales.
[Edited by scope]
September 20th, 2005 02:33 PM
FPM C10 Well, I kinda have my heart set on a pair. Miss Youngblood and I will want to canoodle during the opening act.
September 20th, 2005 02:39 PM
nankerphelge FPM -- looks like I will have an extra pair in section 340 -- as long as the tickeys TomL got for me come thru.

I think they were about $400 for the pair.

Problem is, they were ordered by a Republican.
Anyway, if you can stomach it, you can have first dibs.

Who says the C10 is dead?
September 20th, 2005 02:43 PM
FPM C10 Bless you, my C10 Brother!

I will take you up on your generous offer, Republicooties or no!

Ah, Manhattan is going to be JUMPING in January!

September 20th, 2005 02:46 PM
Sleepy London Clown I'm in.... coming over from England and bringing the missus too. Now on the hunt for tix for 18 Jan.
September 20th, 2005 02:50 PM
nankerphelge Cool.

I'll just plan to bring them to NYC on the appointed date unless you want them ahead of time.

Just let me know.

September 20th, 2005 02:51 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Cool.

I'll just plan to bring them to NYC on the appointed date unless you want them ahead of time.

Just let me know.

Please advise on seating for MCI..are the first fl row 1,2,3 or just 1 and 2................Please respond immediately. Thank you.
September 20th, 2005 02:54 PM
nankerphelge Sorry jb -- I used to know a guy in the front office there, but he is long gone. That is a tough ticket to get.

September 20th, 2005 02:58 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Sorry jb -- I used to know a guy in the front office there, but he is long gone. That is a tough ticket to get.

I will pay a lot for it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 20th, 2005 03:01 PM
nankerphelge jb -- there are a ton of ticket brokers that I am sure could hook you up.

just google "DC Ticket brokers" -- they are everywhere.

Really sorry I can't help you, I just don't know anyone at MCI.
September 20th, 2005 03:17 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Really sorry I can't help you, I just don't know anyone at MCI.

Sprint ?!?!

{ CA - RACK }

Off the Facade Ronnie !

Snarky !

[Edited by Joey]
September 20th, 2005 04:05 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Sadly Luxury, other than you and Throbby(2 lovely people), I was not welcomed by that crowd.....although Scope likes me(I think).

Everyone one who hung out last week likes you...
Maxy would have given you his extra pair of ticky's...
Never forget that!
We love you!
September 20th, 2005 04:11 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I got tix(3!) in sec 336 for $179 per. It's not the best by any means but after last week's show, I couldn't stop myself.

FPM, I used the RDP code that Gazza mentioned above.

Are these all spoken for?
September 20th, 2005 04:39 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Everyone one who hung out last week likes you...
Maxy would have given you his extra pair of ticky's...
Never forget that!
We love you!

Yes, you spoken very highly of......I wish I could have made MSG, but I got dicked on a depo!!! Giants stadium rocked !!!
September 20th, 2005 04:50 PM
pdog Making MSG 2006 happen for me will be tough. I have to blame my dick for dicking me on this one!
I'm trying to talk the wife into just coming with me, but she'll be about 4 weeks post- pregnancy... Making this happen will be the what either makes mean expert at marriage or a complete failure!
September 20th, 2005 04:54 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Making MSG 2006 happen for me will be tough. I have to blame my dick for dicking me on this one!
I'm trying to talk the wife into just coming with me, but she'll be about 4 weeks post- pregnancy... Making this happen will be the what either makes mean expert at marriage or a complete failure!

I know a lot about pregnacies.......................developing.
September 20th, 2005 04:57 PM
nankerphelge "but honey... during those first few weeks, well, the baby doesn't want me -- I got all the wrong plumbing for taking care of them. What you and baby need is some quality bonding time without the distractions that a man brings to the whole show."

or

"hey honey, how soon after that sucker pops out can I stick mine back in?"

That should do it!
September 20th, 2005 05:03 PM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
"but honey... during those first few weeks, well, the baby doesn't want me -- I got all the wrong plumbing for taking care of them. What you and baby need is some quality bonding time without the distractions that a man brings to the whole show."

or

"hey honey, how soon after that sucker pops out can I stick mine back in?"

That should do it!

It's the 4 year old that's the problem... She's fine with the newborn. She won't let me bring him, which I think is just lame. He'd have a blast in NYC and seeing The Stones!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)