ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Mottrush
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I HAVE BEEN RAPED (well..not really...) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
22nd September 2006 11:30 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I HAVE BEEN RAPED

I am on holiday with some friends and my brother and the other day we went go kart racing, we decided that the loser would have to get a tattoo. But the catch was that the others got to decide what the tattoo was.

Let me cut a very long and unfair story short.

I lost (debateably) and I am now the very ashamed owner of.......a.....wait for it..........AEROSMITH yes AEROSMITH tattoo. Jesus save me!

I HAVE BEEN RAPED

I FEEL SO DIRTY

HELP ME!
22nd September 2006 11:32 AM
glencar That's an unfortunate thread title...
22nd September 2006 11:33 AM
Gazza considering someone else chose the tattoo, I think you got off very lightly.....

22nd September 2006 11:34 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I feel raped. Its how I feel, my skin has been raped
22nd September 2006 11:35 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Thats no comfort to a man who has to explain an aerosmith tattoo for the rest of his life. AHHHHHH
22nd September 2006 11:36 AM
Gazza
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I feel raped. Its how I feel, my skin has been raped

well..if youre going to use that word, metaphorically speaking you kinda "asked for it"....
22nd September 2006 11:37 AM
Joey

>THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK:
>
>Indubitably; Innovative; Preliminary; Proliferation; Cinnamon
>*****
>
>THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK:
>
>Specificity; British Constitution; Passive-aggressive disorder;
>Loquacious; Transubstantiate
>*****
>
>THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK :
>
>1.) Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
>2.) Nope, no more booze for me.
>3.) Sorry, but you're not really my type.
>4.) Good evening officer isn't it lovely out tonight.
>5.) Oh, I just couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing.
>6.) Sorry I'm being such a jackass.
>------------------------------------------
>A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...
>but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, 'Damn, we really
>screwed up .'
>
22nd September 2006 11:43 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I was given the lamest Go Kart in the world, the thing conked out twice in the space of three laps and nobody would accept that as valid grounds for my defeat!
22nd September 2006 11:47 AM
WJ Please post a pic.

You got off light; I would have picked Creed.

quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I HAVE BEEN RAPED

I am on holiday with some friends and my brother and the other day we went go kart racing, we decided that the loser would have to get a tattoo. But the catch was that the others got to decide what the tattoo was.

Let me cut a very long and unfair story short.

I lost (debateably) and I am now the very ashamed owner of.......a.....wait for it..........AEROSMITH yes AEROSMITH tattoo. Jesus save me!

I HAVE BEEN RAPED

I FEEL SO DIRTY

HELP ME!

22nd September 2006 11:48 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I was given the lamest Go Kart in the world, the thing conked out twice in the space of three laps and nobody would accept that as valid grounds for my defeat!

you could have gotten this tattoo. But seriously, gambling a permanent change to your body, which will humiliate you, your friends, and family for years over a go kart race? I seriously hope this is a joke, otherwise please head straight for therapy (after the laser surgeon) as this is a serious gambling problem!
22nd September 2006 11:50 AM
glencar People still do Go Karts?
22nd September 2006 11:52 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you could have gotten this tattoo. But seriously, gambling a permanent change to your body, which will humiliate you, your friends, and family for years over a go kart race? I seriously hope this is a joke, otherwise please head straight for therapy (after the laser surgeon) as this is a serious gambling problem!

I am staying at an all inclusive hotel in spain (free beer and spirits all day) Im not a gambler and a fucking good driver. I would never have put myself in such danger had i been

1) Aware that my kart was fucked
2) Sober
22nd September 2006 11:56 AM
Gazza to quote the Beastie Boys, "listen all y'all, its sabotage..."

This story is fucking brilliant, if not somewhat disturbing.
[Edited by Gazza]
22nd September 2006 11:57 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
to quote the Beastie Boys, "listen all y'all, its sabotage..."

This story is fucking brilliant, if not somewhat disturbing.
[Edited by Gazza]

Perfect summarization!
22nd September 2006 11:58 AM
parmeda
quote:
Gazza wrote:
considering someone else chose the tattoo, I think you got off very lightly.....

No kidding! ...do you know how many deviate things I would have come up with, lmao

VS, you are lucky it was just Aerosmith.

However, revenge is sweet. You must counteract with a competition they are sure to lose!

If you'd like any suggestions for a pay-back...let me know, lol

22nd September 2006 12:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:

No kidding! ...do you know how many deviate things I would have come up with, lmao

VS, you are lucky it was just Aerosmith.

However, revenge is sweet. You must counteract with a competition they are sure to lose!

If you'd like any suggestions for a pay-back...let me know, lol

Pam would have made me get a I "heart" Dusty tattoo!
22nd September 2006 12:01 PM
Voodoo Scrounge Yeah I would like some suggestions
22nd September 2006 12:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Yeah I would like some suggestions

22nd September 2006 12:09 PM
jostorm " Rape " is when a man forces his dick into your vagina after you said an unmistakeable NO to him, or even worse, when you don't even get the chance to say anything, as he/they is/are holding a knife to your throat" .
Personally, I can't think of anything worse that could happen to a woman.
And if you weren't a man, you wouldn't even dream of using this verb to describe a situation that just exemplifies the dangers of getting totally ratassed.

Suggestions for a more appropriate figure of speech:
"I've been a drunken idiot!"
"What a tosser I've been!"

22nd September 2006 12:12 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
jostorm wrote:
" Rape " is when a man forces his dick into your vagina after you said an unmistakeable NO to him, or even worse, when you don't even get the chance to say anything, as he/they is/are holding a knife to your throat" .
Personally, I can't think of anything worse that could happen to a woman.
And if you weren't a man, you wouldn't even dream of using this verb to describe a situation that just exemplifies the dangers of getting totally ratassed.

Suggestions for a more appropriate figure of speech:
"I've been a drunken idiot!"
"What a tosser I've been!"

Go Fuck Yourself

If you dont like the way I word things then dont read my posts!
Cant be bothered with idiots like you

Suggestions for jostorm

1 Get a life
2 Get laid
3 Have an Orgasm
4 Jump off a cliff
5 Get an aerosmith tattoo
6 Go fuck yourself
[Edited by Voodoo Scrounge]
22nd September 2006 12:19 PM
Egbert
quote:
jostorm wrote:
" Rape " is when a man forces his dick into your vagina after you said an unmistakeable NO to him, or even worse, when you don't even get the chance to say anything, as he/they is/are holding a knife to your throat" .

I'm sure there are many in the penal system that would disagree with your definition of rape applying exclusively to women.
22nd September 2006 12:20 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
Egbert wrote:

I'm sure there are many in the penal system that would disagree with your definition of rape applying exclusively to women.

Dont waste your time egbert. This is just another fool who doesnt get enough sex and is angry at the world. Im going to drink some free beer for them tonight!
22nd September 2006 12:21 PM
glencar Maybe if VS gets fucked in the ass tonight, we'll get a "Help! I've Just Gotten Tattoed!" thread...
22nd September 2006 12:23 PM
sirmoonie Best thread ever!
22nd September 2006 12:23 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
glencar wrote:
Maybe if VS gets fucked in the ass tonight, we'll get a "Help! I've Just Gotten Tattoed!" thread...

Or maybe it will be called

"Help Everybody thinks Im Glencar!"
22nd September 2006 12:26 PM
glencar
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Or maybe it will be called

"Help Everybody thinks Im Glencar!"

LOL I told you it was a bad choice of term! But enjoy tonight's assfuck!
22nd September 2006 12:28 PM
Egbert
quote:
glencar wrote:
Maybe if VS gets fucked in the ass tonight, we'll get a "Help! I've Just Gotten Tattoed!" thread...

You funny!
22nd September 2006 12:28 PM
glencar Not to this guy!
22nd September 2006 12:29 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL I told you it was a bad choice of term! But enjoy tonight's assfuck!

Life is full of bad choices. Live with them.

I will think of you when I bite the pillow and then realise that somewhere in the world there is somebody worse off than me!
22nd September 2006 12:29 PM
jostorm Yes, Egbert, you made a very valid point, I'm sure rape is not exclusively perpetuared on women...

Voodooscrounge: I serioesly think you need to see a shrink.
So much personal hatred? What for? And why? Just because I point out how incorrectly you use the term "rape"???
And you know zilch about my life, which, very by the way, is a very fulfilled one (if we ignore the time I waste on this board).
I suggest you're an alcoholic with extreme anger issues, at least that's what comes across from your very violent reaction.
Try AAA, and then perhaps some anger management.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)