ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Mottrush
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I HAVE BEEN RAPED (well..not really...) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
22nd September 2006 04:36 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

My 2000 Camry runs like a top !!!!!!

A Beautiful Car .

Camry? Are you a sweet ol' granny?
22nd September 2006 04:36 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Please let me handle that one!!!!

OK!
22nd September 2006 04:50 PM
Voodoo Scrounge I may keep it as a reminder to myself never to get shitfaced again as a warning to my grandchildren.
22nd September 2006 05:01 PM
Jimmy_Carter This thread needs to be euthanized.
22nd September 2006 05:09 PM
pdog
22nd September 2006 06:22 PM
WJ
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I may keep it as a reminder to myself never to get shitfaced again as a warning to my grandchildren.

Wouldn't you first need to have sex with a woman in order to have grandchildren one day? Hm....odds don't look good for you.
22nd September 2006 06:41 PM
Dick Bush So far I know, there is a highly effective laser therapy for the self-caused troubles like that.

And after you've gotten rid of that ugly cunt tattoo, do yourself an indulgence and invest some money in a cute rose tattoo on your preputium - the girls will highly appreciate what a real gentleman is giving to them
23rd September 2006 03:17 AM
sirmoonie QTF?

23rd September 2006 05:31 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
QTF?

I think it would do you some good to get raped yourself, you darn rightwinger!

Moony, don't let me whisper things you've never heard before, don't let me give you my own rose!
23rd September 2006 06:47 PM
not bound to please Caskets still missing a year after Rita By DOUG SIMPSON, Associated Press Writer
Sat Sep 23, 3:26 PM ET

CAMERON, La. - A year after Hurricane Rita, the grave at Ebenezer Baptist Cemetery sits empty, half-filled with stagnant water, its vault and casket yanked out of the ground and carried north by churning floodwater from the Gulf of Mexico.

Across southwest Louisiana, cemeteries still bear scars from Hurricane Rita like 6-foot rectangular holes in the soil. Hunters and farmers make grim calls to the coroner after stumbling across caskets miles away from the graves.

"We could be recovering caskets, from here on, for years," said Charlie Hunter, a coroner's investigator working in Cameron and Calcasieu parishes. "It's going to be a long process."

"In the marsh, duck hunters going to their duck blinds, they're still finding caskets," he said.

Hunter said his office has recovered 325 caskets and human remains the storm pulled up from the earth. One casket was found 34 miles from its grave, he said.

Of those recovered, 240 have been identified and returned to their graves.

Local funeral homes have started putting metal bracelets on the deceased, and attaching metal discs to vaults and caskets, stamped with the person's name.

That will make it easier to identify disinterred bodies when the next storm comes.

23rd September 2006 06:52 PM
snap13
quote:
jostorm wrote:
" Rape " is when a man forces his dick into your vagina after you said an unmistakeable NO to him, or even worse, when you don't even get the chance to say anything, as he/they is/are holding a knife to your throat" .
Personally, I can't think of anything worse that could happen to a woman.
And if you weren't a man, you wouldn't even dream of using this verb to describe a situation that just exemplifies the dangers of getting totally ratassed.

Suggestions for a more appropriate figure of speech:
"I've been a drunken idiot!"
"What a tosser I've been!"

I AGREE WITH YOU... BAD WORD TO CHOOSE......HES A MAN SO HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND........

23rd September 2006 11:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

I think it would do you some good to get raped yourself, you darn rightwinger!

Moony, don't let me whisper things you've never heard before, don't let me give you my own rose!

Oh yeah?

You need to get high-bang piss at Vacaville - yes, that Vacaville, then talk. I'll right wing you fine, trust me. Your rose means smoot breath to me, you skeechie bastardo!
23rd September 2006 11:15 PM
sirmoonie Seriously, y'ins - why didn't George Walker Bush III go after bin Laden? That August 2001 Memo? Think of all those Americans that died because George Walker Bush III is a retard. Its fucking sad.

[Edited by reality]
[Edited by facts]

[Edited by sirmoonie]
24th September 2006 05:08 AM
Dick Bush
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Seriously, y'ins - why didn't George Walker Bush III go after bin Laden? That August 2001 Memo? Think of all those Americans that died because George Walker Bush III is a retard. Its fucking sad.

A wise question, and neat, conciliative expression too.

Moony, get ready now to receive that special, romantic gift in your Cowville.

And regarding its aroma - your're perfectly right, you lucky guy!
24th September 2006 08:31 AM
Bitch
24th September 2006 09:19 AM
not bound to please The several RO guys who posts nude women pics:

24th September 2006 09:26 AM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Genius picture. Hulk Hogan's 24 inch pythons wrapped around the 200 inch torso of a man. LOL.
24th September 2006 09:27 AM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:

LOL

"We 'pis' anywhere, man!"
24th September 2006 09:29 AM
not bound to please

24th September 2006 09:56 AM
glencar
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Classic Romans & classic rock!
24th September 2006 10:06 AM
Gazza Thats in Brussels, ya philistine!
24th September 2006 12:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

A wise question, and neat, conciliative expression too.

Moony, get ready now to receive that special, romantic gift in your Cowville.

And regarding its aroma - your're perfectly right, you lucky guy!

Skeechie bon? Is it really you? You look good in mauve.
24th September 2006 04:01 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Thats in Brussels, ya philistine!

Yeah but I was close...
24th September 2006 04:44 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Skeechie bon? Is it really you? You look good in mauve.

Moony,

Let's stop arguing here like two Vacaville dorks. I understand your true thought about the president Walker as a good will gesture toward me, despite of my rude flames. I really got to know that there is a brain behind the lovely face of Vacaville. Now is time for me to check your vacability, if you know what I mean. Time for you to show me the money, baby
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)