ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Mottrush
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I HAVE BEEN RAPED (well..not really...) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
22nd September 2006 12:30 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Yes, Egbert, you made a very valid point, I'm sure rape is not exclusively perpetuared on women...

Voodooscrounge: I serioesly think you need to see a shrink.
So much personal hatred? What for? And why? Just because I point out how incorrectly you use the term "rape"???
And you know zilch about my life, which, very by the way, is a very fulfilled one (if we ignore the time I waste on this board).
I suggest you're an alcoholic with extreme anger issues, at least that's what comes across from your very violent reaction.
Try AAA, and then perhaps some anger management.

Have a good weekend everyone!

When I have the time I will tell you all about me. Not now though
22nd September 2006 12:32 PM
telecaster
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Yeah I would like some suggestions

Go back to the Tattoo place and have SUCKS tattooed next to the AEROSMITH
and everything will be fine
22nd September 2006 12:32 PM
parmeda
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Pam would have made me get a I "heart" Dusty tattoo!

Nah...that's not vile enough.

I would have the words "PIERZYNSKI TAKES IT IN THE ASS" branded across your chest, buy you a ticket behind home plate, make you sit there (shirtless, mind you) eating a frozen banana.
22nd September 2006 12:34 PM
glencar
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Life is full of bad choices. Live with them.

I will think of you when I bite the pillow and then realise that somewhere in the world there is somebody worse off than me!

Son, get real. YOU'D FUCKING LOVE TO BE ME. I'm an American. You're an alcoholic with extreme anger/control issues. I just read about you on the internet!
22nd September 2006 12:34 PM
Egbert
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Problem solved!
22nd September 2006 12:35 PM
glencar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Now that's the best idea on this extremely angry alcoholic's thraed!
22nd September 2006 12:44 PM
glencar
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Yes, Egbert, you made a very valid point, I'm sure rape is not exclusively perpetuared on women...

Voodooscrounge: I serioesly think you need to see a shrink.
So much personal hatred? What for? And why? Just because I point out how incorrectly you use the term "rape"???
And you know zilch about my life, which, very by the way, is a very fulfilled one (if we ignore the time I waste on this board).
I suggest you're an alcoholic with extreme anger issues, at least that's what comes across from your very violent reaction.
Try AAA, and then perhaps some anger management.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Well said!
22nd September 2006 12:59 PM
Saint Sway you got a bands logo tattoo'd on your arm. Its not the end of the world.

but, please, in respect to others that might understandably find your thread title offensive, please change the thread title or, better yet, delete this thread altogether.
22nd September 2006 01:02 PM
glencar Sway & I agree?!@?!?!? I will write this one in my diary. The only thing is, if he deletes this thread no one will know what an idiot he is!
22nd September 2006 01:07 PM
Jumacfly

Coud have been worse my dear VS...
22nd September 2006 01:28 PM
not bound to please
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

[img] I seriously hope this is a joke, otherwise please head straight for therapy

Wise words.

Offensive post/thread.

You mock rape victims because you're an idiot? You could have said no. Did they put a gun to your head, a knife to your throat, drug you?

22nd September 2006 01:29 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sway & I agree?!@?!?!? I will write this one in my diary. The only thing is, if he deletes this thread no one will know what an idiot he is!

I agree!

22nd September 2006 01:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Nah...that's not vile enough.

I would have the words "PIERZYNSKI TAKES IT IN THE ASS" branded across your chest, buy you a ticket behind home plate, make you sit there (shirtless, mind you) eating a frozen banana.

you are clever, respected, and vicious!
UGot2Rollme I think your friend's choice has a message>
Get Sober!
Aerosmith (the whole band, as far as I know) have been clean and sober for years. Not a bad thing if it gives you inspiration to follow.
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
Maybe if VS gets fucked in the ass tonight, we'll get a "Help! I've Just Gotten Tattoed!" thread...

Too fucking funny!
22nd September 2006 01:56 PM
not bound to please
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you are clever,

THAT was clever? Um...okay...............................

cough........................

Hey did you see the local Chicago news went wild with the off topic political/muslim thread on the White Sox board?

What planet have these people been living on?

22nd September 2006 02:55 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
glencar wrote:
Son, get real. YOU'D FUCKING LOVE TO BE ME. I'm an American. You're an alcoholic with extreme anger/control issues. I just read about you on the internet!

Ok

Maybe I missed something here.

Whats all this about alcoholism? Im not an alcoholic, Im on an all inclusive holiday in Spain for a week. That means that all the booze is free while im here. Hence the drunken bet,hence the druken tattoo.

While the title of my thread may have offended some, I thought that fans of a band such as the rolling stones (arguable one of the most politically incorrect bands of all time), would pass it off as crude. Obviously not.

And what the fuck has being American got to do with it? I am English, so we are basically the same. (Although I am probably 10 stone lighter with a prettier girlfriend and nicer car!)

Get over yourselves guys. Youve turned a badly named thread in to 9-11! or 7-7 for the brits!
22nd September 2006 02:57 PM
Joey

I just took my afternoon shit ( JoeyLog : 09/22/06 -- 1:58 PM CDT )

*** PHEW ***

Damn !
22nd September 2006 02:58 PM
glencar
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Ok

Maybe I missed something here.

Whats all this about alcoholism? Im not an alcoholic, Im on an all inclusive holiday in Spain for a week. That means that all the booze is free while im here. Hence the drunken bet,hence the druken tattoo.

While the title of my thread may have offended some, I thought that fans of a band such as the rolling stones (arguable one of the most politically incorrect bands of all time), would pass it off as crude. Obviously not.

And what the fuck has being American got to do with it? I am English, so we are basically the same. (Although I am probably 10 stone lighter with a prettier girlfriend and nicer car!)

Get over yourselves guys. Youve turned a badly named thread in to 9-11! or 7-7 for the brits!

See, I tole ya in the beginning that it was a bad thread title. Instead of listening to me, you made some snide comments. As for you being an alkie, I read it on the internet. It must be true. As for girlfriends, didn't you get dumped by one who said you were boring? As for cars, I have a ton of money but ahve never gotten off on expensive cars. I'd still wager that I have a nicer ride than you, Tubie Boy!
22nd September 2006 03:04 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
See, I tole ya in the beginning that it was a bad thread title. Instead of listening to me, you made some snide comments. As for you being an alkie, I read it on the internet. It must be true. As for girlfriends, didn't you get dumped by one who said you were boring? As for cars, I have a ton of money but ahve never gotten off on expensive cars. I'd still wager that I have a nicer ride than you, Tubie Boy!

Blue ....................................

http://popsugar.com/35736

22nd September 2006 03:07 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

(Although I am probably 10 stone lighter with a prettier girlfriend and nicer car!)

Is this a new girl or the one from before? Did you call her?

I found your story to be pretty funny and the title did not seem offensive to me. Some people seem to want to be offended so they troll for things they can attack.

Had a buddy come in town last night; I was so hung this morning, I thought I was going to puke as soon as I got to work. Glad tattoos never came up last night.
22nd September 2006 03:09 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
glencar wrote:

You know what your right, I did get dumped a few months back. Now do I put the fact that you remember that down to you being sad or having agood memory. Ok I will give you the good memory on that one! But hey some good friends in real life (thats when you turn your pc off when your pc off if you do that) and some guys on here gave me some good advice and now Im fucking her best friend behind her back.

Cars. Well like you, Im not a fast car fan either. But I do enjoy anice comfortable car!

And money is a vulgar subject, but considering the weakness of your so called great american dollar against the pound these days I would watch how you bet with the money thing Glencar!

Anyhow, this is silly. Once again, I posted a ill-named thread. Someone got pised. I told them to fuck themselves and you get involved. Why? Not needed.

22nd September 2006 03:12 PM
glencar No harm, no foul. I've always considered you an interesting poster in the past(I remember 7-11 or whatever date it was) and you made a mistake with this title & your foolish bet. Yes, your pound killed me last month in London. I felt like a middle class man there for a few days...
22nd September 2006 03:13 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Blue ....................................

http://popsugar.com/35736

Joey, please please please NEVER EVER post that link again. Are you a tween?
22nd September 2006 03:14 PM
Voodoo Scrounge Seems Maddonna is happy enough as middle class scum!

Hey, Im in no mood for a fight. Im on holiday here! I just aint gonna be made to feel bad for things I type on a message board wether they be crude or not. I stopped being dictated to when I left home and school
22nd September 2006 03:17 PM
glencar Well, I agree with your stance but even I've had to acknowledge when I wrote something here that I shouldn't have. Hurts my pride but makes me realize that what I write affects others who might read it differently. If you knew anyone who'd been raped that title would have hurt you immediately.
22nd September 2006 03:20 PM
Voodoo Scrounge I accept and understand your comments

I will say no more on the matter

By the way the tattoo is on my leg and I kind of sabotaged it because when I awoke from having passed out, I thought it was drawn on with pen and I tried to wash it off with atowel and hot water. Anubody who has had atattoo will know that you are not supposed to do this as the colour particles will fade. So with abit of luck I have fuicked it up.

The bastards blindfolded me when I was having it done so I wouldnt see waht it was. I was so drunk I passed out too! The shame
22nd September 2006 03:22 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

22nd September 2006 03:23 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I accept and understand your comments

I will say no more on the matter

By the way the tattoo is on my leg and I kind of sabotaged it because when I awoke from having passed out, I thought it was drawn on with pen and I tried to wash it off with atowel and hot water. Anubody who has had atattoo will know that you are not supposed to do this as the colour particles will fade. So with abit of luck I have fuicked it up.

The bastards blindfolded me when I was having it done so I wouldnt see waht it was. I was so drunk I passed out too! The shame

Hey - you may want to soak it in 3% over the counter hydrogen peroxide....

I'll guess that would help. It takes stains out of hard wood floors...

22nd September 2006 03:23 PM
glencar I shall get a Bon Jovi tattoo in Atlantic City if I get drunk enough! I shall let others start threads about it!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)