ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Your opinions of Bono, U2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
09-19-02 12:04 PM
Moonisup http://members.tripod.com/~Blue_Lena/coming.jpg
09-19-02 12:09 PM
jb Thanks....I am going to order it in white gold if he can make it...figure around 2k....maybe silver or metal if too much$
[Edited by jb]
09-19-02 12:10 PM
Moonisup They are very difficult to find!
09-19-02 12:12 PM
jb Moon, StoneDoug is a great guy..However, have you noticed the ass-holes on his sitew who keep trying to get me thrown off...what a bunch of cocksucking old farts!!!
09-19-02 12:13 PM
Moonisup No I haven't been there today!! Wich topic, is it?? I'll join you then!! And you are right, there are some "I am the world" figureres on that board who are fake fans!!!
Probably from Philly, just kidding guys

Rik the wooden shoe
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-19-02 12:17 PM
jb Look at the Section called "Lets Work" at bottom of main page and look for post re: Mr. Lawyer...
09-19-02 12:21 PM
Moonisup I'm gonna post now, this is out of line to have this thread!!!!
09-19-02 12:29 PM
jb Holland and Rik are #1....The dutch are a kind, generous, and fun loving people..they also are very open minded and sexually liberated!!!
09-19-02 12:32 PM
Moonisup Thank you josh!! What's happening on Dougs board right now is to sad for words!!

Rik the wooden shoe
09-19-02 01:14 PM
jb This is why the Stones popularity is declining..old, fat, pathetic broards who are so-called fans of Aerosmith!!!
Page: 1 2 3