ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Just Announced Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
09-18-02 01:17 PM
sirmoonie Dear Josh,

Amongst others, picked up at least 6 Hickey Freemans a month ago. Custom. Yes, custom, tort boy. El comprendo "customo," El Josho mongo bano?

My jackets got to be cut slim and checked, with a touch of seersucker and an open neck.

Regards,

sirmoonie

P.S. Wear some snazzy Garcia ties as well.
09-18-02 01:21 PM
jb Can't get much more conservative than H-F...they have come out with a more contemporary line of casual wear at Neiman Marcus. I own 1 H-F suit...it is my conservative jury trial suit...Navy, 3 button pinstripe....boring , but non-threatening to the morons on the panel.
09-18-02 01:39 PM
sirmoonie If I was practicing out of a 1 room rental next to a beach-side frozen yogurt stand, H-F might be a bit of a luxy. But for up-n-comes in AM Law 100 it is de riguer.

I wish Keith would come out with a line of spiffy death-skull ties. You know, ones that could also be used as tourniquets.
09-18-02 01:48 PM
jb You almost described my office !!! Funny, I was in court last week, and Judge notices my Keith Skull ring and says Mr. "B", I see you are getting ready for Halloween early. I say, you honor, this ring is in honor of Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones...he looks at me and says, we'll you better take it off during trial or you may offend some juror...and you know, he was right!
09-18-02 01:54 PM
Moonisup Josh have you a skull ring??? Me 2!!!
I'm wearing it one year now, but I have him nine years now

rik
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-18-02 01:56 PM
sirmoonie When you voir dire the panel, you should ask whether they are Eagles of Stones fans. Then use your discretionary strikes...well, I don't want to tell you how to do your job.
09-18-02 02:13 PM
jb Moon, 2 months ago I had this beautiful Keith ring commisioned by a local artist. It is white 14kt gold and is a awesome. I want to have a Keith Bracelet made and I am looking.
09-18-02 02:18 PM
Moonisup Well cool, mine is silver and I'm looking for the bracelet to!!

rik
09-18-02 02:23 PM
jb Let me know if you find anything out about bracelet..on StonesDoug I tried e-mailing some guy in Japan, but the communication is poor..I will spend up to 1,000 American dollar or 10,000 gilders, whichever is less....JB "Woody"
09-18-02 02:53 PM
Moonisup 1.000 us dollars is 2.200 dutch guilders ore 1200 euros

rik
09-18-02 02:55 PM
jb Use your Holland connections..you are the biggest stonesfans in the world...it must be out there!!!
09-18-02 03:04 PM
Moonisup I know I've heard it comes with the merchandice in Holland. And I try and I try and I try try try
09-18-02 03:19 PM
jb I must have this bracelet in 1 month before show!!!
Page: 1 2 3