ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fess up...Anyone following Rockstar Supernova? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
13th September 2006 03:22 PM
LadyJane Who's gonna win tonight???

Coin toss between Lukas and Toby, imho.

My choice...Dilana. What a voice.

LJ.
13th September 2006 03:24 PM
jb No..a fucking pathetic show with all the panel, paticulalry Dave "midget" Navorro, big time Stone's hater. Anyone who watches this show, imo, is not a true Stones fan.
[Edited by jb]
13th September 2006 03:28 PM
Egbert It has one redeeming quality: Brooke Burke.
13th September 2006 03:28 PM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:
No..a fucking pathetic show with all the panel, paticulalry Dave "midget" Navorro, big time Stone's hater. Anyone who watches this show, imo, is not a true Stones fan.
[Edited by jb]

True!
13th September 2006 03:30 PM
glencar
quote:
Egbert wrote:
It has one redeeming quality: Brooke Burke.

Bwok Bwok!
13th September 2006 03:31 PM
glencar LJ, I even watched last season. This year is much better. I was perturbed, however, to see Paula Abdul in last night's audience. I think Final 2 is Dilana/Trollboy.
13th September 2006 03:31 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Egbert wrote:
It has one redeeming quality: Brooke Burke.

She has gizzard, as does Jenny Mccarthy...
13th September 2006 03:32 PM
jb Navorro once stated in an interview he dreaded having to cover JJF..he is a fucking LOSER as is the rest of the panel. Yes, Brooke Burk is a hot piece of ass, and recently divorced.
[Edited by jb]
13th September 2006 03:34 PM
Egbert
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
She has gizzard, as does Jenny Mccarthy...

Is that a new STD???
13th September 2006 03:34 PM
glencar Recently remarried & already expecting a lil girl. Ho Stern ripped into her this morning whilst interviewing (non)lesbian Storm Large.
13th September 2006 03:36 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Is that a new STD???

Might as well be in my book, think mud flaps (see meat curtains)....
[Edited by Scottfree]
13th September 2006 03:36 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ, I even watched last season. This year is much better. I was perturbed, however, to see Paula Abdul in last night's audience. I think Final 2 is Dilana/Trollboy.

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

Agreed about this season.

Trollboy?? You mean Clint Howard meets Scott Weiland??

Shiver.........

Dilana has a great voice.

I knew some of you were closet fans.

LMAO.

LJ.
13th September 2006 03:38 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

Agreed about this season.

Trollboy?? You mean Clint Howard meets Scott Weiland??

Shiver.........

Dilana has a great voice.

I knew some of you were closet fans.

LMAO.

LJ.

I am embarrassed for you...and saddened. Please do not watch a show whose members hate everything about the band you love...they hate, I repeat, hate, the Rolling Stones.
13th September 2006 03:39 PM
Egbert
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Might as well be in my book, think mud flaps (see meat curtains)....
[Edited by Scottfree]

Damn, that sucks.
13th September 2006 03:42 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

I am embarrassed for you...and saddened. Please do not watch a show whose members hate everything about the band you love...they hate, I repeat, hate, the Rolling Stones.

Sit on any doughtnuts lately, joshy???

LJ.
13th September 2006 03:43 PM
jb Yes.
13th September 2006 03:44 PM
Gimme Shelter I don't think Gilby Clark or Tommy Lee hate the Stones.
13th September 2006 03:48 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
Recently remarried & already expecting a lil girl. Ho Stern ripped into her this morning whilst interviewing (non)lesbian Storm Large.

Storm was a slutty bartender at my neighboorhood bar in the 90's.
13th September 2006 03:49 PM
jb
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
I don't think Gilby Clark or Tommy Lee hate the Stones.

The only one with any credibility on that show is Gilby Clarke.
[Edited by jb]
13th September 2006 04:01 PM
RollingstonesUSA
13th September 2006 04:03 PM
Egbert Thank You!
13th September 2006 04:07 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Navorro once stated in an interview he dreaded having to cover JJF..he is a fucking LOSER as is the rest of the panel. Yes, Brooke Burk is a hot piece of ass, and recently divorced.
[Edited by jb]

Jane's Addiction covered SFTD... BUT!!! Yes, he did say he hated having a Stones cover on his first record. However he was very young then, and he's changed alot, mostly not being chubby and strung out on heroin. Jane's Addiction is still one of my favorite bands, I first saw them live in 1988 in a small club in SF, the show was amazing!
And yes, I've been watching Rockstar, LJ already knew this...LOL!
Magni has become my favorite for a long time. Toby isliked by the girls, Delana has a great voice and Lukas IMO isn't all that appealing. I thought he was the one in the begining, but he wears white belts and spikes the back of his hair... Super lame Emo boy... Word on the street, the band decided weeks ago, and he's the winner! We'll see tonight!
13th September 2006 04:08 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Jane's Addiction covered SFTD... BUT!!! Yes, he did say he hated having a Stones cover on his first record. However he was very young then, and he's changed alot, mostly not being chubby and strung out on heroin. Jane's Addiction is still one of my favorite bands, I first saw them live in 1988 in a small club in SF, the show was amazing!
And yes, I've been watching Rockstar, LJ already knew this...LOL!
Magni has become my favorite for a long time. Toby isliked by the girls, Delana has a great voice and Lukas IMO isn't all that appealing. I thought he was the one in the begining, but he wears white belts and spikes the back of his hair... Super lame Emo boy... Word on the street, the band decided weeks ago, and he's the winner! We'll see tonight!

I believe you are 100% correct!!!!
13th September 2006 04:10 PM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Sit on any doughtnuts lately, joshy???

LJ.

hmmm...I read that somewhere.

...laughed my ass off.

Classic.

Only you, Josh.
Only you.
13th September 2006 04:17 PM
pdog What is a sour cream donut? Sounds like chicken flavored toothpaste, something not right!
13th September 2006 04:19 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
What is a sour cream donut? Sounds like chicken flavored toothpaste, something not right!

It is available at Strabucks...quite good, but tends to create a mess if crumbled on fine suit trousers.
13th September 2006 04:21 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

It is available at Strabucks...quite good, but tends to create a mess if crumbled on fine suit trousers.

This is why I dress like a bum!
13th September 2006 04:22 PM
RollingstonesUSA I just bought a house on Kiwiah Island, SC, there's a Starbucks near it, and the fine ass girls, I get to see often, jesus, I love the beach....
13th September 2006 04:25 PM
pdog
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I just bought a house on Kiwiah Island, SC, there's a Starbucks near it, and the fine ass girls, I get to see often, jesus, I love the beach....

I used to date young hot girls that worked at coffess shops... Sex and free coffee... Those were the days!
13th September 2006 04:25 PM
F505 How can real Stones fans watch such trash?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)