ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fess up...Anyone following Rockstar Supernova? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
15th September 2006 12:14 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

You want to hang with this guy?

cue pyscho music....

You're powerless to keep us from having a good time, and that's what you do best, try ruin peoples good times. And you can't, and I fucking value that!!!
Are you even welcomed to go to the party in Chicago?
15th September 2006 12:17 PM
LadyJane
quote:

You want to hang with this guy?

cue pyscho music....

Had the pleasure of hanging with him and look quite forward to hanging with him again.

A wonderful guy who I consider a friend.

I'm in for the tattooing.

LJ.
15th September 2006 12:21 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Had the pleasure of hanging with him and look quite forward to hanging with him again.

A wonderful guy who I consider a friend.

I'm in for the tattooing.

LJ.

The feeling is mutual... And I've made the calls to set up the inking... I just hope no one bails...
The only must, is people must be sober, or at least no more than a drink or two. Only b/c the alcohol thins the blood and you bleed out the ink. You can get wasted afterwards!
15th September 2006 12:22 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

You're powerless to keep us from having a good time, and that's what you do best, try ruin peoples good times. And you can't, and I fucking value that!!!
Are you even welcomed to go to the party in Chicago?

You are sick, and you don't know me, because if you did you know what your post is bs.

I told them more than a month ago I can't make it to the summit.

Please seek professional help. I really mean it. I'm afraid of your rage, for others. You could hurt someone.

You have no idea how to flame in good fun. Your obsession with me is really sick.

Be well.

15th September 2006 12:25 PM
jb As an aside, Chicagois selling like crap!!! Is anyone attending the conflicting party that Pug has organized? Tele? Baby Steelie?
15th September 2006 12:28 PM
LadyJane There is no conflict.

Pug...pre show.
Pam...post show.

EVERYONE is welcome.

LJ.
15th September 2006 12:28 PM
F505 Can someone close this embarrassing thread?
15th September 2006 12:29 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
There is no conflict.

Pug...pre show.
Pam...post show.

EVERYONE is welcome.

LJ.

Pug has promised to retire the cape......
15th September 2006 12:30 PM
pdog
quote:

You are sick, and you don't know me, because if you did you know what your post is bs.

I told them more than a month ago I can't make it to the summit.

Please seek professional help. I really mean it. I'm afraid of your rage, for others. You could hurt someone.

You have no idea how to flame in good fun. Your obsession with me is really sick.

Be well.

Go any further with accusations of me being violent and hurting others, and I'll kindly ask the moderators to deal with you.
15th September 2006 12:32 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

Go any further with accusations of me being violent and hurting others, and I'll kindly ask the moderators to deal with you.

Please go ahead - I have copied your posts.

You are sick.

15th September 2006 12:34 PM
not bound to please oh - and you know damn well you are "munky"

Please don't think we all are stupid. It's insulting.

Keno checked ip#s the last time you and Jimmy went ape shit threatening people with aliases. I know the truth.

15th September 2006 12:36 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

The only must, is people must be sober, or at least no more than a drink or two. Only b/c the alcohol thins the blood and you bleed out the ink.

I predict blood and ink all over the floor !
[Edited by monkey_man]
15th September 2006 12:40 PM
pdog
quote:
oh - and you know damn well you are "munky"

Please don't think we all are stupid. It's insulting.

Keno checked ip#s the last time you and Jimmy went ape shit threatening people with aliases. I know the truth.

WTF are you talking about? I've never used an alias and Keno is a friend of mine!
Your accusations are not only invalid, but your hostil behavior and slandering of me has crossed a line.
15th September 2006 12:45 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

WTF are you talking about? I've never used an alias and Keno is a friend of mine!
Your accusations are not only invalid, but your hostil behavior and slandering of me has crossed a line.

Please look up the word irony.

For the sake of all the other people you are subjecting this to, and ruining yet another fun thread...you can PM me and carry on there - as I have repeatedly offered in the past.

Not that I really want to have to deal with you, but for the sake of the board/s.

15th September 2006 12:48 PM
pdog
quote:

Please look up the word irony.

For the sake of all the other people you are subjecting this to, and ruining yet another fun thread...you can PM me and carry on there - as I have repeatedly offered in the past.

Not that I really want to have to deal with you, but for the sake of the board/s.

This has been taken to the moderators. I'll let them deal with you and your lies about me!
15th September 2006 12:54 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

This has been taken to the moderators. I'll let them deal with you and your lies about me!

Thank you.

Now take a few deep breaths and stop hating strangers. I have never flamed in hate. I've given people shit, sure - but jesus - you are insane. You are out of control.

15th September 2006 12:57 PM
pdog
quote:

Thank you.

Now take a few deep breaths and stop hating strangers. I have never flamed in hate. I've given people shit, sure - but jesus - you are insane. You are out of control.

15th September 2006 01:02 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

What lies?

15th September 2006 01:25 PM
pdog
quote:

What lies?

Everything you stated about me today.
15th September 2006 01:32 PM
SteveMiller
quote:
pdog wrote:

I say they are true and that your a bitch!
15th September 2006 01:33 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

Again, thank you.

And yet again, if you have further obsessive and hate and rage filled issues with me, I kindly suggest you pm them to me, and save others from having to read your rantings on what where otherwise lighthearted threads. I mean, you've been doing this for a month and a half at least....

15th September 2006 01:34 PM
SteveMiller
quote:

Again, thank you.

And yet again, if you have further obsessive and hate and rage filled issues with me, I kindly suggest you pm them to me, and save others from having to read your rantings on what where otherwise lighthearted threads. I mean, you've been doing this for a month and a half at least....

I'm on your side, fuck this dude!
15th September 2006 01:35 PM
monkey_man
quote:
SteveMiller wrote:

You coming to AC Stevie? It would be interesting to see if you have the balls to say that without a computer to hide behind!
15th September 2006 01:36 PM
not bound to please
quote:
SteveMiller wrote:

Ha! I never thought I'd agree with Steve Miller!

You ever see that short film made by a fan stalking him? It was made a few years ago. Never caught it. It was at some underground film festivals - but by the descriptions, it sounded pretty funny.

15th September 2006 01:36 PM
not bound to please
quote:
SteveMiller wrote:

I'm on your side, fuck this dude!

you couldn't pay me enough...

I have standards...and I don't want to end up dead!

15th September 2006 01:37 PM
SteveMiller
quote:

Ha! I never thought I'd agree with Steve Miller!

You ever see that short film made by a fan stalking him? It was made a few years ago. Never caught it. It was at some underground film festivals - but by the descriptions, it sounded pretty funny.

It was Pdog, or whatever dumbass's name is
15th September 2006 01:40 PM
not bound to please
quote:
SteveMiller wrote:

It was Pdog, or whatever dumbass's name is

I wouldn't wish him on Jon Bon Jovi!

15th September 2006 01:41 PM
Some Guy What's this thread about?
15th September 2006 01:42 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
What's this thread about?

anger management?

theorazine?

15th September 2006 01:42 PM
F505
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
What's this thread about?

Yes a summary please!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)