ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fess up...Anyone following Rockstar Supernova? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
13th September 2006 04:25 PM
LadyJane Word on the street is Lukas???????

My LEAST favorite. He's creepy.

Now Gilby Clarke.....another story.

A huge Stones fan and a hottie.

LJ.
13th September 2006 04:35 PM
Saint Sway Gilby is a big Stones fan. All those Guns guys are.

got dragged to one of his shows once. He played a bunch of his crappy songs - the band was terrible and I was uninterested.

But....

then I guess so was he cuz he basically said 'fuck it' and just played about 7 -10 Stones covers in row to close the show.

right on brother!

that made him cool in my eyes for life
13th September 2006 04:56 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Word on the street is Lukas???????

My LEAST favorite. He's creepy.

Now Gilby Clarke.....another story.

A huge Stones fan and a hottie.

LJ.

I liked "Headspin" by Lukas more than anyone else's songs. I agree that he's creepy though. But creeps are all around. Can't kill 'em all.
13th September 2006 05:08 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
But creeps are all around. Can't kill 'em all.

Appropo of nothing......sweeping victories yesterday for Clinton, Cuomo and Spitzer, no???

LOL.

LJ.

13th September 2006 05:45 PM
glencar I've already accepted that she & spitter are gonna win but Andy Fucking Cuomo? He's a real yutz!
13th September 2006 06:32 PM
Riffhard I am embarrassed for everyone involved in this thread. I risk total humiliation myself just for posting in this passy assed,limpwristed,cum guzzling thread. Please note that I only do so to warn lesser posters that your reputations are in serious jeapordy. LJ,pdog,and Blue I thought better of you all! Josh,at least,is slagging off this Lance Bass fag fest of a show.

I do not endorse this scrotom shriveling gaystravaganza for any true Stone's fan. Or any real rock and roll fan in general.

Riffy
13th September 2006 07:29 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I am embarrassed for everyone involved in this thread. I risk total humiliation myself just for posting in this passy assed,limpwristed,cum guzzling thread. Please note that I only do so to warn lesser posters that your reputations are in serious jeapordy. LJ,pdog,and Blue I thought better of you all! Josh,at least,is slagging off this Lance Bass fag fest of a show.

I do not endorse this scrotom shriveling gaystravaganza for any true Stone's fan. Or any real rock and roll fan in general.

Riffy

Hmmmmmm...methinks thou dost protest too much???

Just wait until YOU are plugging their album on "The Rat".

LMFAO.

LJ.
13th September 2006 07:41 PM
pdog
quote:
F505 wrote:
How can real Stones fans watch such trash?

Easy, I turn on the TV and stare at it blankly. With 90% of the shows being crap, I put this one a few notchs above total shit. It is rock and roll, it's done as a competition and the talent of the people trying out is very high...
I would never tell anyone they should watch it, I also don't knock anyone who likes it...
I'm sure if I went through your record collection i would find some shit that would make you blush with shame! It's these guilty pleasures in life, that make me most fond of my fellow freaks...
13th September 2006 07:43 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I liked "Headspin" by Lukas more than anyone else's songs. I agree that he's creepy though. But creeps are all around. Can't kill 'em all.

I hate that song, I missed his acoustic version, my wife said it was better. I really dug Magni's tune!
13th September 2006 07:49 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Hmmmmmm...methinks thou dost protest too much???

Just wait until YOU are plugging their album on "The Rat".

LMFAO.

LJ.

Not cool!!

Riffy
13th September 2006 08:26 PM
LadyJane That freaky Lukas is gonna win. I just know it.

Shut up Riffy.

LJ.
13th September 2006 08:39 PM
Scottfree
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

She's covering her curtains....
14th September 2006 09:50 AM
LadyJane well...the "suspense" is over.

Lame show last night.

You could tell the whole thing was decided long ago.

Shut up Riffy.

LJ.

14th September 2006 09:54 AM
glencar Yeah, that sucked. Johnny One-note won! I was actually rooting for Dilana at that point. I didn't mind Lukas during the actually competitions but he was so off last night.
14th September 2006 09:54 AM
glencar
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

She's covering her curtains....

With her wedding band!
14th September 2006 09:58 AM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yeah, that sucked. Johnny One-note won! I was actually rooting for Dilana at that point. I didn't mind Lukas during the actually competitions but he was so off last night.

I was routing for her too!

I was so pissed at the end of the damned show. Smug punk.

LJ.

14th September 2006 10:18 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
I don't think Gilby Clark or Tommy Lee hate the Stones.

Gilby is a Stones fan. He covered 'Dead Flowers' on his album Pawnshop Guitars. Quite good, too. He also excercises the phrase "Get Your Rocks Off" on his website.

The inclusion of Paint it Black in the song selection, I'm sure, was largely due to Gilby.

Way to go, Lukas!
14th September 2006 10:20 AM
glencar Likas was the asshole who didn't want to sing LSTNT because of the ba-da-ba-bap parts.
14th September 2006 05:25 PM
not bound to please I confess I have watched it when I was around and when I remembered when it was on. Thanks LJ for alerting me to this trainwreck!

I can't believe the mall shop rock and roll wear "punk" hobbit won. He was horrible. Apparently neither could one of the band members:

I think this is the guy from Metallica? Seems they are going to need another documentary about their group therapy....

14th September 2006 06:23 PM
doo doo doo Dude evs
14th September 2006 06:51 PM
not bound to please
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
evs

huh?

posting drunk is fine, and encouraged, but posting on crack is not.

Thank you

14th September 2006 07:10 PM
pdog Jason quit Metallica before that movie was ever made... Seems you don't know what you're talking about... SHOCKING!
EVS!
14th September 2006 07:18 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:
Jason quit Metallica before that movie was ever made... Seems you don't know what you're talking about... SHOCKING!
EVS!

Oh sorry. I saw it either on IFC or Sundance.

I don't listen to heavy mental shitting noise cattyring to 13 year old boys, so I would not know one from the other - except that one guy Lars had a tennis pro as a dad.

Hope you are keeping Gigi satisfried.

I just googled evs:

EVS SportsRiding Gear for motocross, mountainbiking, BMX and Extreme Sports.
www.evs-sports.com/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

PRODUCTS - www.evs-sports.com/products/
DEALERS - www.evs-sports.com/dealers/
FAQ - www.evs-sports.com/faq/
RIDERS - www.evs-sports.com/riders/
More results from www.evs-sports.com »

EVS - Express Video Supply, IncSupplier for 14+ years of blank media and audio/visual equipment sales and rentals. Offering fast, friendly service and informative resources for video ...
www.evsonline.com/ - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

Welcome to EVS, the server company.Optimized for Internet Explorer 5+ and Netscape 6+.
www.evs.tv/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

C Tech Development CorporationPhone: 1-800-NOW-4-EVS or (714) 840-7444 :: Fax: (714) 844-9255. Copyright © 2006 C Tech Development Corporation Last modified: 05/23/06.
www.ctech.com/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Education Audiovisual & Culture Executive AgencyNEW STRUCTURE .:: SOS Volunteer Helpdesk ::. NEW STRUCTURE. As of first January 2006, all activities previously dealt by the Socrates Leonardo & Youth TAO ...
www.sosforevs.org/ - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

E Video SystemsMass Contract # OFF-04 State and Federal Agencies are now able to purchase Presentation and Security Systems more easily than ever before. more ...
www.evs.com/ - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

Youth - YOUTH programme - EVS / SOS Volunteer Helpdesk: WelcomeSOS Volunteer Helpdesk ? a European level contact point for EVS volunteers.
ec.europa.eu/youth/program/sos/index_en.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

Battery packs from EVS Supply for home and industryCustom battery packs from EVS Supply are available for a broad range of applications including laptops, cellular phones, and camcorders.
www.evssupply.com/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

EVS Broadcast EquipmentEVS Broadcast Equipment is a group of companies, manufacturers of digital equipment and automation software for radio and television broadcasters.
www.evs-global.com/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

NCICB: Enterprise Vocabulary Services (EVS)The NCI EVS is a set of services and resources that address NCI's needs for controlled ... In addition the EVS Project provides NCI with licenses for MedDRA ...
ncicb.nci.nih.gov/core/EVS - 36k - Cached - Similar pages

14th September 2006 07:38 PM
LadyJane
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
evs

I miss Toby already!!!

Uh-o....o...o..o.OH.

LJ.
14th September 2006 07:47 PM
glencar "Evs" is short for "whatever" in Australia. What a crappy way to say it, no?
14th September 2006 07:52 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
No..a fucking pathetic show with all the panel, paticulalry Dave "midget" Navorro, big time Stone's hater. Anyone who watches this show, imo, is not a true Stones fan.
[Edited by jb]

I agree. Dave Navarro has a chip on his shoulder b/c he is a short, short, talentless, repulsive man who wears entirely too much makeup. He should have known his marriage wouldn't work out because Carmen Electra likes black dudes.
The panel is full of idiots...expect this "band" to go the way of Ted Nugent and Sebastian Bach's "SuperGroup" - extinct!
14th September 2006 07:54 PM
glencar Many on Shidooobbbbeeee are planning to follow this group on tour.
14th September 2006 07:54 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
"Evs" is short for "whatever" in Australia. What a crappy way to say it, no?

Thanks.

Next time I post - it shall be in pre Hellenistic period northern Spartan ghetto.

Oy!

Even thought the chick with all those disgusting cliche' piercings and tatoos (ooohhhh - look I'm so original) was the best bet, and most talented - she killed it for me when she said she hadn't ever heard "Behind Blue Eyes"

What the fuck?

Joey?

14th September 2006 07:55 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Many on Shidooobbbbeeee are planning to follow this group on tour.

Why does that not surprise me...
14th September 2006 07:55 PM
glencar
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Thanks.

Next time I post - it shall be in pre Hellenistic period northern Spartan ghetto.

Oy!

Even thought the chick with all those disgusting cliche' piercings and tatoos (ooohhhh - look I'm so original) was the best bet, and most talented - she killed it for me when she said she hadn't ever heard "Behind Blue Eyes"

What the fuck?

Joey?

I heard it live last night. Beautiful!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)