ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 Ronnie Wood - Thanks speedfreakjive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DO YOU WANT TO TRADE MASSIVE RARE ROLLING STONES??? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
27th August 2007 02:53 PM
genembroxson I am a huge American Rolling Stones trader looking to trade CDRS for DVDRS at a two for one ratio. I want to trade with people in the United States because overseas mail to Europe has become far too expensive for me. I have a 320-page trade list with every Rolling Stones concert and studio session ever recorded. I have been collecting the Rolling Stones music for thirty-four years and have many extremely rare un-circulated private recordings that no one else has. I have almost every single Rolling Stones bootleg release that exists in the world.

I am a high-volume trader---I prefer to do larger (30 disc minimum) trades because you get farther faster and do not have to hassle with a ton of little envelopes going all over the place. I need to meet serious traders who have a lot of DVDRs who want to trade for CDRS right now—not inexperienced guys who are too busy or are not really committed to building a big collection fast. What I am offering here is an opportunity to meet a super-collector (myself) and trade big-time for rare recordings that are simply not available through the average trader. My reputation in the trading community is impeccable. Let’s go.

Gene M. Broxson

Gene M. Broxson [email protected]
22676 Ottawa Road
Apple Valley, California 92308
27th August 2007 02:59 PM
Saint Sway Sounds great. But I am content with this:
27th August 2007 03:06 PM
Nellcote What's up with this?

We're Sorry. Your search returned no results.
Please verify that your information was entered correctly, or try again with a broader range of search information.
27th August 2007 03:11 PM
Dan
quote:
I want to trade with people in the United States

People here still do that?
27th August 2007 03:23 PM
gimmekeef Dont mean to throw rocks...but somehow this sounds a tad fishy?......
27th August 2007 03:27 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Dont mean to throw rocks...but somehow this sounds a tad fishy?......

If he already has just about everything - why 30 disc trades?
27th August 2007 03:27 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Dan wrote:

Under the Dan.."Bingo"....
27th August 2007 03:39 PM
mrhipfl Are you sure you got room for all those bootlegs in your new 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, single family home, Mr. Broxson?
[Edited by mrhipfl]
27th August 2007 03:39 PM
throbby I highly doubt you have every Rolling Stone concert ever recorded.

I know you don't have any of my extremely rare un circulated private recordings.
27th August 2007 03:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Dont mean to throw rocks...but somehow this sounds a tad fishy?......

this post was on shidoobee and immediately deleted. I tend to agree. I personally would not initiate a trade with someone I am not familiar with for 30 discs, and in all honesty after seeing so many ripped of by our floridian friend, I avoid trading with anyone I don't know at all unless someone I know speaks up for them on their behalf.
27th August 2007 03:48 PM
Nellcote Pug!
46 runs in four games by Red Sox?
Swept in your own home park?
What's happening out there?
Ozzie says "we swept them in the 05 Playoffs, that's all that counts?"
I weas going to start a separate thread, however, I am a Red Sox fan, knowing full well how all of this can change, as sung best on the new circulated Bruce song, "is there anybody alive out there?"
27th August 2007 03:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Pug!
46 runs in four games by Red Sox?
Swept in your own home park?
What's happening out there?
Ozzie says "we swept them in the 05 Playoffs, that's all that counts?"
I weas going to start a separate thread, however, I am a Red Sox fan, knowing full well how all of this can change, as sung best on the new circulated Bruce song, "is there anybody alive out there?"

Let's just say, I am not very happy with our White Sox this year. They all Under acheived (except javier Vasquez and Bobby Jenks) and I trust Kenny Williams will make large sweeping changes!!!! Ride it while you can Nellcote...your Red Sox are looking tough and at the right time of the year!!
27th August 2007 03:55 PM
Saint Sway this year has been so dismal that ChiSox fans are longing for the good 'ol knickers days

27th August 2007 03:56 PM
gimmekeef Geez..Nellie....your Red Sox look great..Pats should at least make AFC Championship...Celts get Garnett....man lookin good...oh wait....not the you or anyone cares...but The Bruins are in need of some help....Esposito and Hodge available?
27th August 2007 03:57 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
this year has been so dismal that ChiSox fans are longing for the good 'ol knickers days

Those unis would get laughed out of a beer softball league.
27th August 2007 03:59 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Dan wrote:

Is this that same kid who said he owned that bar in South Cackalacky?
27th August 2007 04:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Those unis would get laughed out of a beer softball league.

I have one of those hats actually.....but who the hell would want to slide into second wearing shorts? This IS humiliating.
27th August 2007 04:14 PM
Nellcote There is a cautious, positive outlook within most of the six state region, except West of Rt 84 in Hartford (right Chevy?) about the Sox & The Pats. We could enter Da Bronx at least 7 1/2 up tomorrow, and Tom Brady flies cross country, becomes a father, completes 17 out of 22 passes, all in a 72 hour period! As the architect of three Super Bowls here has said "we've not won anything yet", thus I am tempering responses....as I know better...But Pug, that team has laid down? I remember Hawk Harrelson crowing on Bahston radio that your third baseman was Brooks Robinson caliber, is he still on the team? Never should have traded for Thome, you guys were not lacking in power, and Rowland (?)provided a great clubhouse.....
27th August 2007 04:21 PM
Fiji Joe It has gotten so bad, Contreras swam back to Cuba

27th August 2007 04:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
There is a cautious, positive outlook within most of the six state region, except West of Rt 84 in Hartford (right Chevy?) about the Sox & The Pats. We could enter Da Bronx at least 7 1/2 up tomorrow, and Tom Brady flies cross country, becomes a father, completes 17 out of 22 passes, all in a 72 hour period! As the architect of three Super Bowls here has said "we've not won anything yet", thus I am tempering responses....as I know better...But Pug, that team has laid down? I remember Hawk Harrelson crowing on Bahston radio that your third baseman was Brooks Robinson caliber, is he still on the team? Never should have traded for Thome, you guys were not lacking in power, and Rowland (?)provided a great clubhouse.....

Thome is just as quality of a clubhouse guy. Hawk Harrelson also claims that Juan Uribe is a fantastic player.....I do not care for Hawk or his skewed ways. Joe Crede has an injured back, and while he was very good defensively, he is just an above average 3rd basemen at his best and an average one normally.

Yes, the White Sox have laid down it appears. That four game set was embarrasing to say the least. I am the first to admit that this "aint their year", but at least make it competitive.
27th August 2007 04:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
It has gotten so bad, Contreras swam back to Cuba

and they probably sent him back on the raft that that kid floated over on a few years ago....there is no demand in Cuba for a 57 year old batting practice pitcher whose "signature pitch" is a three hop fork ball and the patented fastball at 88mph with zero movement (aka batting practice)
27th August 2007 04:25 PM
gimmekeef Theres hope pug..as we speak bottom of the 8th the Sox cling to a 5-4 lead over.......The Rays!!!!!!!
27th August 2007 04:26 PM
Saint Sway speaking of trades....

even swap: Contreras for Fidel's corpse?
27th August 2007 04:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
speaking of trades....

even swap: Contreras for Fidel's corpse?

I'd be willing to bet they have the exact same amount of "quality starts" in the next year. At least Fidel's corpse can be used as an upgrade at shortstop too....so yes...I'd take that deal if I was Kenny Williams.
27th August 2007 08:18 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Are you sure you got room for all those bootlegs in your new 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, single family home, Mr. Broxson?
[Edited by mrhipfl]

Single family home? Don't you mean single-wide trailer home?
27th August 2007 09:30 PM
pdog I don't know what thread is more fucked up, this or the Am I Gay thread...
It's a push!
27th August 2007 10:41 PM
LSTNT I have traded with Gene for several years and he has what he say's he has. I know these posts have burned people in the past but Gene's the real deal. Just my two cents.

kent
28th August 2007 12:52 AM
LoveinVainRonnie How massive will the stones you want to trade be? Cause I want to be able to roll them around.
28th August 2007 04:40 AM
marko I know this guy,i´ve done LOTS of tradings in the past.
I have a big collection,he just have a bigger one.
You can trust him,if you got anything to trade.And i doubt
that.
28th August 2007 05:03 AM
MrPleasant I thought I was gay til I saw a really bonny gir, cute, wrestling with her boyfriend. I had to get out of the room because the scene was so spicy...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)