ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JB - please interpret this for me! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
18th August 2006 10:29 AM
sirmoonie http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=401097&in_page_id=1773

WTF?

Is this the end? What happened to nation time???

Oh, and is the combined age correct? Is that what the problem is - the combined age??? Jesus fucking Christ, I can't remember when things have looked so bad for the Stones nation.

[Edited by Roy Cohn]
[Edited by El Rukhns]
[Edited by sirmoonie]
18th August 2006 10:34 AM
jb I predicted this....and as usual , was correct. Having a few hundred unsold is relatively good compared to the tens of thousands USA......
[Edited by jb]
18th August 2006 10:41 AM
Some Guy Thats it, its a wrap.
18th August 2006 10:43 AM
Joey
The Tour is a bust ( not good for gross ).

[ss]
[Edited by Joey]
18th August 2006 10:44 AM
Some Guy The tour is gross.
18th August 2006 10:46 AM
sirmoonie Shades of Crimea. Shades of Krakatao.

We've been hit! We've been hit!

Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier!
18th August 2006 10:47 AM
jb Reports are that only 60% of the tickets are sold and the upper decks will be empty...I am so sorry Gazza....this is a painful and final blow ..
18th August 2006 10:49 AM
sirmoonie Is this what the dude with the dogs with the mashed in faces calls humiliationism? You know those dogs that look like sombody flat cold blasted them in the face with a an anvil? Those dogs? That dude? That humiliationist dude? Is that what he was talking about? Is it? What the fucking Christ almighty goddam fuck is going on????

We got Bush'd! Big fucking time!

Drink!
18th August 2006 10:49 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

The Tour is a bust ( not good for gross ).

[ss]
[Edited by Joey]

Some cities have shown their support (Louisville, Regina, Boise, Missoula, Atlantic City), while others have humiliated the stones (see: Chicago, Boston, New York) We will still make enough to beat out U2, but sadly, will not put the mark up high enough to keep it for years.....this is truly our last hurrah!!!
18th August 2006 10:50 AM
LadyJane HUMILIATING!!

Sickening to read.

LJ.
18th August 2006 10:51 AM
Some Guy humiliationism...

nice.

18th August 2006 10:52 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
HUMILIATING!!

Sickening to read.

LJ.

We told you this and warned of what will be happening here shortly.
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Shades of Crimea. Shades of Krakatao.

We've been hit! We've been hit!

Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier!

You're the bombardier.
sirmoonie I can't got to work like this. I may as well sit at home and drink now. We all should. We have nothing left. Nothing.

Why lord? Oh why lord? Why did you sign me up for this fucked up detail?
18th August 2006 10:55 AM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I can't got to work like this. I may as well sit at home and drink now. We all should. We have nothing left. Nothing.

Why lord? Oh why lord? Why did you sign me up for this fucked up detail?

It hurts...poor strategy and one of the shows should have been "rescheduled" . The press has pounced on this like a rat on cheese, and look for major reports hitting the US soon. Boston, NY, Chicago, Seattle, etc..what a depressing way to go out. In the wors of the 80's band REM, "its the end of the world as we know it".
18th August 2006 10:56 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

We told you this and warned of what will be happening here shortly.

You prophesized this. Your race of people have The Insight. We ignored you at our peril.

Now look at us. Floating on our backs like fish in a stale bucket of piss, waiting to be harpooned and filleted by some cackling, warped deity. Its a fucked up state of affairs!
18th August 2006 10:57 AM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You prophesized this. Your race of people have The Insight. We ignored you at our peril.

Now look at us. Floating on our backs like fish in a stale bucket of piss, waiting to be harpooned and filleted by some cackling, warped deity. Its a fucked up state of affairs!

I have just cancelled all hotels and flights sans Louisville.
18th August 2006 10:59 AM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Is this what the dude with the dogs with the mashed in faces calls humiliationism? You know those dogs that look like sombody flat cold blasted them in the face with a an anvil? Those dogs? That dude? That humiliationist dude? Is that what he was talking about? Is it? What the fucking Christ almighty goddam fuck is going on????

We got Bush'd! Big fucking time!

Drink!

I rarely drink anymore as it detracts from my ultimate goal of obtaining balance with personal and professional endeavors. I will not discuss politics on this board with anyone because no one here has the balls to do anything other than bitch. In recent years, there was one law passed that I did not agree with, and I collected 1000 signatures, prepared a petition, and personally brought this to the attention of my congressman. Most here seem to only blow smoke and when it comes time to take action, put their tails between their legs and "let someone else do it".

Anyone who posts a verifyable manner in which then contributed to the policies/politicians that they choose to entertain us with ignorance on this board with, will be given a public posted apology and kind spirited picture.

The direction this board has taken is the key reason why I will only greet a select few this tour, and I am becoming more and more confident that it will not be my loss.
18th August 2006 10:59 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

I have just cancelled all hotels and flights sans Louisville.

What about all the black people who don't have your means? What will be their plight? This has Katrina Redux written all over it.
18th August 2006 11:01 AM
jb I wish Drudge had not posted this....it will be all over shows like ET, Access Hollywood, etc....I hate being right, but as Moonie said we(Zionists) have this gift.
18th August 2006 11:11 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I rarely drink anymore as it detracts from my ultimate goal of obtaining balance with personal and professional endeavors. I will not discuss politics on this board with anyone because no one here has the balls to do anything other than bitch. In recent years, there was one law passed that I did not agree with, and I collected 1000 signatures, prepared a petition, and personally brought this to the attention of my congressman. Most here seem to only blow smoke and when it comes time to take action, put their tails between their legs and "let someone else do it".

Anyone who posts a verifyable manner in which then contributed to the policies/politicians that they choose to entertain us with ignorance on this board with, will be given a public posted apology and kind spirited picture.

The direction this board has taken is the key reason why I will only greet a select few this tour, and I am becoming more and more confident that it will not be my loss.

Yeah you! Thats who I meant. The dude with them fucked up Lance Ito looking dogs with the descended testicles flying all over the place. Thats right.

I'm going to get FUCKED up tonight, Pugsatronic. Fucking blitzed, man! I'm off-kilter too, I can tell. I'm going to be mouthing off at the bar looking for violence. Book says I get cut off at some point. I don't care! I'll be fucked up!
18th August 2006 11:13 AM
Jumping Jack
18th August 2006 11:26 AM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yeah you! Thats who I meant. The dude with them fucked up Lance Ito looking dogs with the descended testicles flying all over the place. Thats right.

I'm going to get FUCKED up tonight, Pugsatronic. Fucking blitzed, man! I'm off-kilter too, I can tell. I'm going to be mouthing off at the bar looking for violence. Book says I get cut off at some point. I don't care! I'll be fucked up!

The "Cape" has left the building.
18th August 2006 11:29 AM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

The "Cape" has left the building.

Without a Cape, he will have no superpowers.
18th August 2006 11:32 AM
Fiji Joe Can't sell tix in Montana...who would have ever thought that would be the case?

Wads have been shot...there..I said it
18th August 2006 11:32 AM
Nellcote To all who do not BELIEVE, take stock that you will never witness a band with the greatness of the Rolling Stones.
It is not about gross
It is all about the music, the band.
You, your children, will never, ever see another band
like the Stones ever again.
So, please, take your worries elsewhere.
Enjoy the what is now.

Let me take you back to those thrilling days of yesteryear:
The late Harry Nilsson wrote, performed it best.

You're Breakin My Heart

Written by: Harry Nilsson
Vocals & Electric Piano: Harry Nilsson
Slide Guitar: George Harrysong
Bass: Klaus Voorman
Piano: Nicky Hopkins
Drums: Barry Morgan
Electric Guitar: Peter Frampton
Horns: Jim Price, Bobby Keys, Klaus Voorman

You're breakin' my heart
You're tearin' it apart
So fuck you
All I want to do
Is have a good time
Now I'm blue
You wanna boogaloo
Run down to Tramps
Have a dance or two--ooh!
You're breaking my heart
You're tearin' it apart
But fuck you
You're breakin' my heart
You're tearin' it apart
Ooh!--ooh!--
You stepped on my ass
You're breaking my glasses too
You wanna drive my car
Buy a lot of stuff
I've had enough
Of you--ooh!
I'm goin' insane
There's no one to blame
So fuck you
You've gotta have your way
There's nothin' left to say
There's nothin' left to do--ooh!
You're breakin' my heart
You're tearin' it apart
So fuck you
You're breakin' my heart
You're tearin' it apart
But I love you
18th August 2006 11:35 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
To all who do not BELIEVE, take stock that you will never witness a band with the greatness of the Rolling Stones.
It is not about gross
It is all about the music, the band.
You, your children, will never, ever see another band
like the Stones ever again.
So, please, take your worries elsewhere.
Enjoy the what is now.

Let me take you back to those thrilling days of yesteryear:
The late Harry Nilsson wrote, performed it best.

You're Breakin My Heart

Written by: Harry Nilsson
Vocals & Electric Piano: Harry Nilsson
Slide Guitar: George Harrysong
Bass: Klaus Voorman
Piano: Nicky Hopkins
Drums: Barry Morgan
Electric Guitar: Peter Frampton
Horns: Jim Price, Bobby Keys, Klaus Voorman

You're breakin' my heart
You're tearin' it apart
So fuck you
All I want to do
Is have a good time
Now I'm blue
You wanna boogaloo
Run down to Tramps
Have a dance or two--ooh!
You're breaking my heart
You're tearin' it apart
But fuck you
You're breakin' my heart
You're tearin' it apart
Ooh!--ooh!--
You stepped on my ass
You're breaking my glasses too
You wanna drive my car
Buy a lot of stuff
I've had enough
Of you--ooh!
I'm goin' insane
There's no one to blame
So fuck you
You're breakin' my heart
You're tearin' it apart
So fuck you
You're breakin' my heart
You're tearin' it apart
But I love you

Based on Boston sales, I understand
18th August 2006 11:44 AM
Nellcote If you understood, you would:
A=Let it go
B=Be working for Cohl by now
18th August 2006 11:46 AM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

you will be in my prayers, low sales has done this to all of us. I only hope that things turn around! I am here to help.

Please be cautions in violence at bars, make sure there are no NFL players inside as there have been several documented cases of them and their "posse" carrying several concealed weapons.

Wishing you a safe and successful brawl tonite! I will be taking the wife to Mortons Steakhouse tonite and engaging in a difficult decision with regards to what item(s) I will bring home for my beloved pugs.
18th August 2006 11:47 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
If you understood, you would:
A=Let it go
B=Be working for Cohl by now

It is too depressing to let go...lifes crushing moments often define the man. I am extremely depressed and sad that our heroes have gone in such rapid decline, and I must absorb every bitter blow to fully appreciate the significance this will have on the rest of my life.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)