ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JB - please interpret this for me! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
18th August 2006 11:50 AM
Nellcote Then go to option B and save yourself!
Think of the reward!
18th August 2006 11:51 AM
pdog Option C?
C: watch this decline as if it is a slow moving train wreck.
18th August 2006 11:53 AM
Nellcote I would suggest either A or B, which would prevent C
18th August 2006 12:32 PM
jb I can only imagine how Gazza feels....this is a good man who deserved better.
18th August 2006 01:19 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
I can only imagine how Gazza feels....this is a good man who deserved better.

Its more globular than that, JB. This affects us on a community level. We have been hoisted by our own petard. Our collective arrogance has cost us god's good graces. Now we are a bunch of servile, pathetic wretches barely fit to live under semi-slavery to fatuous religious zealots with malfuntioning penile catheters. This is the end of Rolling Stones message boards as we know them.
18th August 2006 01:24 PM
Poplar
I feel sick... but the $400+ tickets did this.
Stones have only themselves & Cohl to blame.

18th August 2006 01:35 PM
jb
quote:
Poplar wrote:

I feel sick... but the $400+ tickets did this.
Stones have only themselves & Cohl to blame.

I am really depressed...like I need a strong sedative to make me beleive this is not happening...how uncool has it become to be a Stones fan?? We are truly becomming extinct.
18th August 2006 01:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

I am really depressed...like I need a strong sedative to make me beleive this is not happening...how uncool has it become to be a Stones fan?? We are truly becomming extinct.

May I suggest alcohol? I've used it throughout my life to get me through days like this. Its truly the only real friend a man has at times.

Howe did this happen to us? Was it Sweet Neo-con? Is that what condamned us to a life of staring at banal, flaccid threads posted by diminutive egg twits? We've been neo-fucked nine times on Sunday by our own goddam fucking band!
18th August 2006 01:54 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

May I suggest alcohol? I've used it throughout my life to get me through days like this. Its truly the only real friend a man has at times.

Howe did this happen to us? Was it Sweet Neo-con? Is that what condamned us to a life of staring at banal, flaccid threads posted by diminutive egg twits? We've been neo-fucked nine times on Sunday by our own goddam fucking band!

I am on narcotic pain relievers and advised to stay off the juice to avoid liver toxcity. I will , nonetheless, take my oxycodone and chase it with a shot of 1954 Brussels Limited Edition Jack Daniels I recently purchased.
18th August 2006 02:01 PM
Poplar
quote:
jb wrote:

JB - i wish you were coming to Vegas. We never greeted, and clearly time for that stuff is very short.
My feelings: I got tix for my girlfriend and I. We were all excited. She just emailed me the cursed article. I'm affraid she's thinks I'm a freak now.

Tonight - I will rock out to the shows i recently torrented (yes, I finally got on that wagon) and drink heavily. Still looking forward to Vegas, but damn, these are sad times. wait till the "wide open" situation in the big markets become public. Drudge will have our asses.
18th August 2006 02:04 PM
jb
quote:
Poplar wrote:

JB - i wish you were coming to Vegas. We never greeted, and clearly time for that stuff is very short.
My feelings: I got tix for my girlfriend and I. We were all excited. She just emailed me the cursed article. I'm affraid she's thinks I'm a freak now.

Tonight - I will rock out to the shows i recently torrented (yes, I finally got on that wagon) and drink heavily. Still looking forward to Vegas, but damn, these are sad times. wait till the "wide open" situation in the big markets become public. Drudge will have our asses.

I would love to say hello...right now looks like Louisville and AC.
18th August 2006 02:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Poplar wrote:

I shall be in Vegas and can arrange a greeting.
18th August 2006 02:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

I would love to say hello...right now looks like Louisville and AC.

What happened to Austin?..I had to pass on Louisville...AC is probably a definite...and probably my last...ever
18th August 2006 02:09 PM
Poplar until i can drink, my policy is thus:

1) Stones brought this shit on themselves with ticket prices.
2) If there are empty stadiums, let them see what they've done.
3) I hope they come to their senses and work to fix this shit before the Fall.
4) Despite it all, I will remain enthused for Vegas. We will greet, and rock.
18th August 2006 02:09 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

What happened to Austin?..I had to pass on Louisville...AC is probably a definite...and probably my last...ever

Will do Austin once fanasylum packages go on sale....My elder son wants to go to this one. The entire family(sans baby Brooke) will be in AC.
18th August 2006 02:55 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Will do Austin once fanasylum packages go on sale....My elder son wants to go to this one. The entire family(sans baby Brooke) will be in AC.

This is great news! I'm on a flight with a fellow RO'er, This will be a bigger gathering than even MSG in January and it's in my hometown.
18th August 2006 02:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

I would think you'd take the famila to Austin...it seems more family friendly...and they got those bats that fly out from under the bridge

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
18th August 2006 02:57 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

This is great news! I'm on a flight with a fellow RO'er, This will be a bigger gathering than even MSG in January and it's in my hometown.

I shall play Nebraska in honorof the AC "summitt". Sadly, Pug chose to go to Vegas and has snubbed us.
18th August 2006 03:00 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I shall play Nebraska in honorof the AC "summitt". Sadly, Pug chose to go to Vegas and has snubbed us.

I could go to Vegas, but why? It really isn't appealing to me!
He acted to quick, so much for ADDADADOODAAH !!!
18th August 2006 03:03 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

In Pug's defense, wearing a cape is much more "socially accepted" in Las Vegas

(see: Liberace, Sigfried & Roy, magicians performing at the Golden Nugget..)
18th August 2006 03:06 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

Can we get SheRat onboard to make it 3?? or Poplar to make it 4???
[Edited by monkey_man]
18th August 2006 03:10 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

He acted to quick, so much for ADDADADOODAAH !!!

LOL!

top shelf posting

"ADDADADOODAAH" copyrighted? Or can we use it in future posts?

18th August 2006 03:19 PM
LadyJane Damn....AC is REALLY turning out to be SOTC part 2!!!!

Lugar HAS to go.

LJ.
18th August 2006 03:20 PM
Joey " Lugar HAS to go."

18th August 2006 03:24 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Lugar HAS to go."

fUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th August 2006 03:26 PM
Poplar ha!!! If scrolled down upon correctly, some of Joey's posts kick ass.
18th August 2006 03:27 PM
voodoopug WHy must there be a summit suggested for every show in which many fans are traveling to see? I am sure many would enjoy quiet time with their inner circle of family and friends....I recall there were several riffs that came from previous summits that have not been repaired (see C10, NYC, CHI).

Is it really worth the risk?
18th August 2006 03:27 PM
LadyJane Lugar HAS to go.

TO AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

Joey...you are good!!!!!!!!! lmao
18th August 2006 03:34 PM
Joey " Joey...you are good!!!!!!!!! lmao "

Come to Joey .................

18th August 2006 03:35 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Can we get SheRat onboard to make it 3?? or Poplar to make it 4???
[Edited by monkey_man]

I'm meeting her today for lunch, I'll bring it up. I do know she is planning alot of travel this fall with her husband, I'd say it's unlikely.
We're booked on the same flight...
Freaks On A Plane!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)