ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby - Click here for more
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The New Thread Showing Off Your Exquisite Listening Tastes Pt. X Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 19th, 2005 11:20 AM
Factory Girl Babyshambes (thanks, HT Man!)

Btw, Bigger Bang comes out in US on 9/6??
August 19th, 2005 11:18 PM
Trey Krimsin Hot Rocks Vol. 1 by The F'ing Stones!!!!!!
August 20th, 2005 12:34 PM
Egbert Been on a reggae kick lately and was spinning Heart Of The Congos virtually non-stop for a week. But then...

...the deluxe Stooges and Fun House CDs arrived in the mail. Great sound, mixed loud (but not as ridiculously loud as Iggy's Raw Power redux). Each comes with a bonus disc of outtakes - interesting to hear producer John Cale's original mixes of 1969, I Wanna Be Your Dog, No Fun and Little Doll. Cale did essentially the same thing Bowie did a few years later with Raw Power - took out much of the bass and drums in an effort to tame the Stooges' fury and make the album more commercially viable. Good thing Iggy and the boys went on strike by locking themselves in a sound booth smoking hash until Cale relented and let them do it their way. The Fun House bonus disc includes the single mix of Down On The Street that features a cool Doors-y organ overdub and an alternate take of Fun House with an extended sax outro that I think tops the album version.
August 20th, 2005 03:15 PM
Soldatti Undercover
August 21st, 2005 11:13 AM
Nasty Habits Que Rico Diablo by MF'in Three Souls in My Mind.
August 21st, 2005 03:08 PM
Soldatti Forty Licks
August 21st, 2005 07:06 PM
texile this morning, rage against the machine's battle for LA.....
otherwise:
a burned depeche mode collection (absolutely beautiful and exotic)
ry cooder's latest still sounds good,
audioslave,
a mellencamp collection
an old country music collection
and always, my staple diet of 70s funk/soul: right now, a war collection
August 22nd, 2005 02:24 AM
KeithRichardsWife I've been listening to some early stones ...

12x5
Rolling Stones Now!
Out of our heads (u.s) and (u.k)
After-Math (u.k)
Between the Buttons

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)