ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Public Plea to the Admins. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 11th, 2005 11:57 AM
Gazza
quote:
USFan wrote:

Since you've done such a poor job of backing up your radical views I'm sure you do hope I get banned, despite the fact I have violated NO board rules and you know it. Cowards.

who the fuck are YOU to decide you've 'violated' no board rules, you arrogant little cuntwipe??

You were warned about posting the same crap over and over again in new threads. Its called flooding. And yep, thats a 'violation' if you want to call it that.

quote:
USFan wrote:
The administrator who locked my threads is a coward who can't tolerate dissent. What a phony loser you are.

call me a coward to my face, cocksucker and I'll dance on your fucking head. See how you 'tolerate' that.
[Edited by Gazza]
August 11th, 2005 12:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

who the fuck are YOU to decide you've 'violated' no board rules, you arrogant little cuntwipe??

You were warned about posting the same crap over and over again in new threads. Its called flooding. And yep, thats a 'violation' if you want to call it that.

call me a coward to my face, cocksucker and I'll dance on your fucking head. See how you 'tolerate' that.
[Edited by Gazza]

August 11th, 2005 12:02 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Calm down my friends. Internet access is too cheap these days, everybody can connect the laptop!

Even Voodoo, luckily!
August 11th, 2005 12:05 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
egon wrote:
well, you know, i worry too about these admins..
voodoo is making a shitload of money with the t-shirt biz
and gazza is just locking threads whenever he feels like it. (where's the freedom of speech?!)
Who do these people think they are???
they are just spoiling it for us.
I mean a TRUE fan can't even enjoy the fact that there will be a new album, a new tour and that they just did a warm-up gig.

Brilliant, egon, too fucking brilliant!
August 11th, 2005 12:09 PM
sj Can I suggest by democracy.. if enough of us want USFAN booted off here, can we make it happen?

I'm not one for this sort of action usually, however some of his remarks and what I consider a 'warring' attitude are not in line with what I'd personally like to see on here myself. If other's are of this opinion then I believe we can within our rights to make this happen.

I'm astounded how can USFAN have joined yesterday and amassed 73 posts till today!! Has someone hired this guy to annoy us or something? I've noticed some other groups have like one or two moles who have been trying arouse and divide people in groups too. Some weird shite.

Otherwise, if I must, I'll just ignore him and hope fingers crossed he'll 'Fade Away' and I can read and hear the good news about a Bigger Bang within a peaceful, respectful forum.

--
No matter how hard you try you can't stop us now.
- RATM "Renegades of Funk"
August 11th, 2005 12:11 PM
Monkey Woman Apparently, it's done. Good bye! Voodoo and Gazza seem to have decided he had pissed off too many people and spoiled too many threads to be welcome. They got "unholy" on his ass!
August 11th, 2005 12:14 PM
Gazza if it was a case of spoiling threads or pissing off too many people, there'd be shitloads of people banned MW, including myself in all probability!

He was banned because we told him to stop posting new threads on the same subject all the time and he wouldnt comply with it. Simple as that
[Edited by Gazza]
August 11th, 2005 01:20 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I love you Gary.
August 11th, 2005 01:22 PM
PatBateman You ban a guy because he doesn't agree with you? That doesn't seem right.
August 11th, 2005 01:25 PM
Angiegirl Hey Pat, are you USFan's evil twin? Stop the madness.
August 11th, 2005 01:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
PatBateman wrote:
You ban a guy because he doesn't agree with you? That doesn't seem right.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
August 11th, 2005 01:30 PM
glencar "Pat Bateman" the other ID you used was banned because you acted idiotic. I happen to agree with you politically but I haven't started a single thread on the matter. I agree with whoever thought you're a liberal in disguise trying to make my side look bad. Go away. We don't need you. We don't won't you.
August 11th, 2005 01:39 PM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:

You called, sweetie?
August 11th, 2005 01:41 PM
nankerphelge Whew!

Is it hot in here?
August 11th, 2005 01:41 PM
glencar Maxy you going to Chicago?
August 11th, 2005 01:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:

You called, sweetie?

the mindless sheep are back baby!
August 11th, 2005 01:43 PM
glencar Self-deleted...
[Edited by glencar]
August 11th, 2005 01:56 PM
Gazza
quote:
PatBateman wrote:
You ban a guy because he doesn't agree with you? That doesn't seem right.

did you read what I said or are you as stupid as he is?
August 11th, 2005 01:59 PM
glencar LOL It's the same dude, dude/
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)