ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Public Plea to the Admins. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 10th, 2005 11:52 PM
parmeda This was tucked away inside another thread.
I would like to make sure that you see it.

In reguards to USFan and quoted by Angiegirl:
"Gazza, Gerardo, please close his threads and his account ASAP!!"

Most importantly, I would like to make sure that USFan sees it.

I could not agree with Angie, more.

USFan, I have nothing to hide from when I say, "You are an asshole".

August 10th, 2005 11:54 PM
USFan Thanks. And I haven't used any foul language or made any threats, while you have. I'm simply expressing my outrage at the Stones' recent action, and my perspective as a fan just kills you and you want to see my opinions wiped off the slate. YOU are the person that should be removed from this board, in fact.
Angiegirl Yes, thank you. Although I really spammed back, which is unlike me, but I felt like it for a change. So sorry .
parmeda FUCK YOU!
August 10th, 2005 11:56 PM
Poplar
I'm joining the ladies on this one. USFan is ruining what would otherwise be a great night. And as a conservative, he's making me look bad.

August 10th, 2005 11:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK Poplar...I'm gonna give you a pass on this one.

It woulda been too easy.

Rock on Bro.
August 10th, 2005 11:59 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Poplar wrote:

I'm joining the ladies on this one. USFan is ruining what would otherwise be a great night. And as a conservative, he's making me look bad.

Here,here! He has been a one trick pony since he got here,and he has managed to drop pony turds all over the fuckin' board!

Riffhard
August 10th, 2005 11:59 PM
USFan
quote:
Poplar wrote:

USFan is ruining what would otherwise be a great night.

Just trying to get back at the Stones, who ruined what otherwise would have been a great album and tour for me, a dedicated fan. They've made me look bad for supporting them over the years.
August 11th, 2005 12:00 AM
Poplar
Good to know you're around on a night like this, SSA.

Here's to a great tour - and hopefully a great album.

Cheers!
Angiegirl
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
OK Poplar...I'm gonna give you a pass on this one.
It woulda been too easy.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing, lol!
Monkey Woman Second the motion, parmy. A little fighting is fine, gets the blood boiling, in the end it's getting... messy!
August 11th, 2005 12:01 AM
Riffhard
quote:
USFan wrote:

Just trying to get back at the Stones, who ruined what otherwise would have been a great album and tour for me, a dedicated fan. They've made me look bad for supporting them over the years.

You're not getting back at the Stones here fucknut! You're ruining the board with your stupid rants.

Riffhard
August 11th, 2005 12:02 AM
Poplar
quote:
USFan wrote:
They've made me look bad for supporting them over the years.

oh friend, ... i'm sorry.

August 11th, 2005 12:05 AM
Steel Wheels DC Kid can stay - I love seeing the uptight, narrow minded Daddy's boy get stomped and romped by us hedonistic monsters. It's a good way to let off some steam too.

He's the typical, average dude who waves the flag when told, prays to who he's told to pray to, and that sort of thing. I pray for Charlie Watts every waking moment and have yet to pray over anything political except the impeachment of George W. Bush.

One must feel pity for someone such as The DC Kid, for he can't have fun in his life if this song upsets him. Hell, I love Annie Hall but Woody's personal agenda doesn't bother me one bit. And should he ever express that in a film, I'd skip it and not worry about it.

Art is about expression of emotion and challenging the status quo.

I make you a bet DC Kid has a very boring job, drives a boring car, and as we can see with his Aerosmith fandom, has average tastes. He can't know the first thing about art, be it painting or listening to the ol' sharecroppers music. Bu that's ok to be average and boring and want to live in a very filtered, watered-down world.

So I say DC Kid stays.
August 11th, 2005 12:06 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
You're not getting back at the Stones here fucknut! You're ruining the board with your stupid rants.

Riffhard

Maybe that's the aim... Pissed off guy lashing at everybody in sight... Or rabid troll attack.
August 11th, 2005 12:09 AM
USFan Hey jerkoff,

Praying for the lives of soldiers who volunteered to protect *YOUR* freedom is not political in any way, shape, or form. Imagine if you lived in a country where you weren't allowed to listen to the Rolling Stones, which applied to countries like Afghanistan. It's amazing how shallow and ignorant people like you can be.

Keep praying for Charlie Watts. He's definitely kept us free and safe over the years. Well, at least he and the rest of the band has helped reduce the amount of drugs on the street by using most of them...
August 11th, 2005 12:13 AM
Monkey Woman Maybe Steel Wheels can take care of the "DC Kid" and keep him in line? That would be doing great work for the community... Otherwise I can see the li'l troll getting stomped on a regular basis...

Oh, well, this board has survived worse, I'm sure.
August 11th, 2005 12:14 AM
USFan If I get banned from this board and you don't, it completely proves that you are the one who can't tolerate dissent and other points of view. Remember that.
August 11th, 2005 12:15 AM
Steel Wheels Yeah dude! Keep it real!

And you're welcome. I'm voting to keep you around!
August 11th, 2005 12:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If you don't go back to the stones NOW I'm gonna bring my guillotine... wait better a metal bucket, seat you down naked with a rat inside the bucket and then burn the bottom of the bucket until the rat comes ourt from your mouth

Is that righ, left, liberal or what

Let's rock
August 11th, 2005 12:17 AM
Monkey Woman USTroll, don't let the door slap you on the ass when you go out.

Good night, all, it's been fun! Especially the trollbaiting part.
Oh, and the show news were coooool too!!!

Bring me my slide guitar, Ronnie, I'll be dreaming strange Stones dreams...
August 11th, 2005 12:18 AM
Steel Wheels Good night and God Bless Charlie Watts!

CHARLIE RULES!

August 11th, 2005 01:29 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Gotta sign my name here, unfortunately. In one of the three USFan threads on the same topic, I tried to talk nicely to the guy and found myself irritably rebuffed. He doesn't want to present an alternate view. He wants to rile people up. Banning him would be the extreme solution, but I came up with an alternative that'd be nicer:

Everyone on Rocks Off, regulars etc., don't post in his threads. Lock all the current ones. See what happens. If he keeps on posting them to try and get a rise out of people, or floods the board, or tries to cirumvent this by replying to other people's threads with the same intentions, ban him. If he calms down, keep him.

It's one thing to have a differing opinion. Folks here do. It's another thing altogether to be an attention whore, and that, regrettably, seems to be what USFan is.
August 11th, 2005 01:30 AM
USFan What a boring post.
August 11th, 2005 01:35 AM
KeepRigid Where is this thread? Actually, I'd kinda like to see what Angie looks like when she's pissed off.
August 11th, 2005 01:37 AM
keithriffhard USFan
Rocks Off Member
Posted August 10th, 2005 09:15 AM
We feared that the Stones would get involved in politics and Mick promised us they wouldn't. Now, look what's happening. He betrayed his fans and played on our fears.

THIS IS JUST FUNNY! HE PLAYED ON OUR FEARS! HAHAHAHAH

August 11th, 2005 01:38 AM
USFan I'm sure you haven't realized it, but I'm quoting an Al Gore speech from 2004.
August 11th, 2005 01:39 AM
keithriffhard if he says anything to anyone that's threatening or that's sexual harrassment in anyway kick him off, but right now I don't see why, although he is kind of ridiculous, eh? They do say laughter is the best medicine
August 11th, 2005 01:40 AM
USFan I used to love the Stones. The reason I'm recalling these feelings now is because those are the feelings that have been BETRAYED by Mick Jagger.

He betrayed his fans! He played on our fears!!!
August 11th, 2005 01:47 AM
keithriffhard I'm a fan, he didn't betray me. In fact, no one expected them to do another album and tour, and the album has 16 songs on it, and they all seem to kick ass. No one's being betrayed, they're giving us another oppertunity to see our favorite band. Come on
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)