ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Public Plea to the Admins. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 11th, 2005 01:53 AM
keithriffhard USFan
Rocks Off Member
Posted August 10th, 2005 08:47 PM
Mick Jagger promised us to conduct this tour with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation...in the eyes of the world.

THIS FURTHER PROVES THAT...........USFan is an ass
August 11th, 2005 01:57 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Look, he's started five threads on the same topic in the course of a day. He doesn't care, keithriffhard. He wants you to get riled up about him. Just ignore him.
August 11th, 2005 02:03 AM
gypsy
quote:
USFan wrote:
I used to love the Stones. The reason I'm recalling these feelings now is because those are the feelings that have been BETRAYED by Mick Jagger.

He betrayed his fans! He played on our fears!!!

Perhaps you should become a Macca fan, no?
August 11th, 2005 02:03 AM
keithriffhard you're right, no one post on his rants about mindless bullshit.

Quote from USFan:
The only hypocrit is you - go shoot some H with Keith and pretend you understand world events.

How dare you say anything about Keith you stupid piece of shit.

bye
August 11th, 2005 02:20 AM
Starbuck USFan, please know that you won't get anywhere here if you try to shit down the throats of regulars. howe anyone could get into an argument with the likes of pammy is beyond me.

joshie, we think alike! i was just thinking about james dobson the other day! he did a cassette series on going through puberty that my best friend's dad gave him when we were in high school. you should give it a listen!

for the record, i think the eagles fucking suck, and i am sure that W has their greatest hits album in his ipod!

once proud W acts so stumble:
August 11th, 2005 03:08 AM
glencar I haven't seen enough of this guy to get all worked up. He does sound like that a-hole mathjis who used to post here except this one's from my side. I hope I'm wrong. USFan, many here agree with your politics but you need to kick back & read other threads. This song is one out of 16 on the new album. Big dealie.
August 11th, 2005 04:46 AM
Gazza
quote:
USFan wrote:
Thanks. And I haven't used any foul language or made any threats, while you have. I'm simply expressing my outrage at the Stones' recent action, and my perspective as a fan just kills you and you want to see my opinions wiped off the slate. YOU are the person that should be removed from this board, in fact.

listen, buttmunch

YOU registered here only yesterday and saw fit to start SEVERAL threads on the same topic on your first day.

Its fucking tiresome.

You're outraged. We've noticed. You're entitled to your opinion but I'm damned if I'm going to have this board flooded with about ten threads on the same topic at the same time. Its been covered and discussed in often tiresome detail already.

If you're going to post an opinion on this subject, do so in the threads already opened. The others you've started have been locked.
[Edited by Gazza]
August 11th, 2005 07:02 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
USFan wrote:
I'm sure you haven't realized it, but I'm quoting an Al Gore speech from 2004.

God, I'm nearly pissing with laughter! Oh yeah, it's all Al Gore's fault, y'know? After all, he invented the Internet!!! LOL
August 11th, 2005 07:06 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
USFan wrote:
If I get banned from this board and you don't, it completely proves that you are the one who can't tolerate dissent and other points of view. Remember that.

Look, another old chestnut! "If the liberals are so noble and tolerant, why don't they tolerate me when I bash them for being liberal?"

August 11th, 2005 08:52 AM
egon i'm fearing high ticket prices, so USflan does have a point.
August 11th, 2005 09:17 AM
trevcourt
quote:
USFan wrote:
I'm sure you haven't realized it, but I'm quoting an Al Gore speech from 2004.

When did Gore say that about Mick?
August 11th, 2005 09:19 AM
Gazza he said he invented Mick as well, I think...
August 11th, 2005 09:44 AM
Madafaka Calm down my friends. Internet access is too cheap these days, everybody can connect the laptop!
August 11th, 2005 10:34 AM
Jumacfly Whereas the Stones are back we keep on having those sucky political thread there...
hey have a look:

THEY RE BACK and THEY PLAYED YESTERDAY NIGHT!!!
WAKE UP now THIS IS THE NEWS!!!
August 11th, 2005 10:46 AM
egon have you heard it yet jumy? we are going to Barcelona AND amsterdam.

oh yes we are!
August 11th, 2005 10:55 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
have you heard it yet jumy? we are going to Barcelona AND amsterdam.

oh yes we are!

Good! I m in Egon, i ll be a great co-pilot I can open Heineken bottles and read a map at the same time
August 11th, 2005 11:08 AM
voodoopug this post supports my earlier theory (Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
August 11th, 2005 11:08 AM
USFan The administrator who locked my threads is a coward who can't tolerate dissent. What a phony loser you are.
August 11th, 2005 11:10 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
USFan wrote:
The administrator who locked my threads is a coward who can't tolerate dissent. What a phony loser you are.

I think the coward will soon lock this one and will soon lock you too!
August 11th, 2005 11:13 AM
egon
quote:
USFan wrote:
The administrator who locked my threads is a coward who can't tolerate dissent. What a phony loser you are.

this makes a change from: "fuck yah gazza, will yah"
August 11th, 2005 11:13 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:

this makes a change from: "fuck yah gazza, will yah"

Something tells me this quote will be in Gazza's signature very soon!
August 11th, 2005 11:14 AM
Madafaka
quote:
USFan wrote:

Who's saying "coward"? The man behind the screen? Get a life!
August 11th, 2005 11:14 AM
USFan
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I think the coward will soon lock this one and will soon lock you too!

Since you've done such a poor job of backing up your radical views I'm sure you do hope I get banned, despite the fact I have violated NO board rules and you know it. Cowards.
August 11th, 2005 11:15 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
he said he invented Mick as well, I think...

I think i have earned a special title instead of "Rocks OFf Member"

August 11th, 2005 11:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl USFan you have the chance to post a farwell message
August 11th, 2005 11:19 AM
egon well, you know, i worry too about these admins..
voodoo is making a shitload of money with the t-shirt biz
and gazza is just locking threads whenever he feels like it. (where's the freedom of speech?!)
Who do these people think they are???
they are just spoiling it for us.
I mean a TRUE fan can't even enjoy the fact that there will be a new album, a new tour and that they just did a warm-up gig.

August 11th, 2005 11:20 AM
time is on my side
quote:
USFan wrote:

Since you've done such a poor job of backing up your radical views I'm sure you do hope I get banned, despite the fact I have violated NO board rules and you know it. Cowards.

Get a life or seek some medical help if it's not too late!!! Things probably are not as bad as they seem. Actually, you did violate a board rule- NO MULTIPLE THREADS ON THE SAME SUBJECT- IT'S CALLED SPAMMING. I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THIS.
August 11th, 2005 11:21 AM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
USFan you have the chance to post a farwell message

August 11th, 2005 11:21 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
egon wrote:
well, you know, i worry too about these admins..
voodoo is making a shitload of money with the t-shirt biz
and gazza is just locking threads whenever he feels like it. (where's the freedom of speech?!)
Who do these people think they are???
they are just spoiling it for us.
I mean a TRUE fan can't even enjoy the fact that there will be a new album, a new tour and that they just did a warm-up gig.

LOL great post dude
August 11th, 2005 11:22 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
USFan wrote:

In fact i do not really care about you and your poor life...
Sorry!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)