ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio da Dragao, Oporto, Portugal - 12th August 2996
© Juanillo!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Which shows should be canned? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11th August 2006 01:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Now, whatever shall I wear???<

>A big smile?<

And nothing else!!!

On second thought...don't do that. No one would watch the Stones!!!

11th August 2006 01:29 PM
Dan They should cancel Chicago, Foxboro, East Rutherford, Oakland and Los Angeles. Replace them with more B markets.
11th August 2006 01:47 PM
Green Tea For the record, Halifax sold 35,000 tickets in the first day.

They are well above that number now. It will sell out (or come close) by the night of the show.
11th August 2006 01:49 PM
Dan Even IF only 35,000 attended, wouldn't that be a local attendence record?
11th August 2006 02:53 PM
Jakeb206 I don't think they should cancel any show on this tour except for cities like NY, Chicago, Boston, etc. If they were going to do shows in these cities they should of done them in arenas not stadiums.
I hope they don't cancel Wihcita, I have never seen a Stones show before and this is going to be my first!
11th August 2006 03:25 PM
jb My hope is they can Chicago and Boston...NY will eventually sell, but these other two are stiffs...
11th August 2006 03:41 PM
Nellcote You can continue to hope, my Phin loving friend.
It will not happen.
The Stones Love Massachusetts.
You will see Three Champion NFL Banners on 09/20/06 at Gillette Stadium.
11th August 2006 03:44 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
You can continue to hope, my Phin loving friend.
It will not happen.
The Stones Love Massachusetts.
You will see Three Champion NFL Banners on 09/20/06 at Gillette Stadium.

I am filing an interlocutary appeal as my Motion for a Temporary Injuction was denied............
11th August 2006 03:45 PM
Nellcote I will show you the memorial dedicated to the old field, Foxboro Stadium, where an ex-con plowed a path thru the snow to lead the Pats to a field goal victory over the 'Phins
11th August 2006 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I will show you the memorial dedicated to the old field, Foxboro Stadium, where an ex-con plowed a path thru the snow to lead the Pats to a field goal victory over the 'Phins

I am not feeling very well(fasciculations, cramping, and my left eye feels as though it was poked)..........Nonetheless, I will make it somehow to Boston assuming it fills up...and no liquids are permitted.
11th August 2006 03:59 PM
Nellcote I was interviewed as to the aspect of the foiled terror attack for a local newspaper. I acted most civil, did not use profanity, and was rewarded with a front page article.
Now, I will drink!
11th August 2006 04:00 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I was interviewed as to the aspect of the foiled terror attack for a local newspaper. I acted most civil, did not use profanity, and was rewarded with a front page article.
Now, I will drink!

Can you post it or e-mail me it?
11th August 2006 04:04 PM
Nellcote You must relax, as life is too short.
12th August 2006 10:00 AM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Unless they wanna drop all the ABB crap, and play some different songs...and use the Superbowl tongue stage. I'd probably pony up one or two more times for that.

Add to this...only ARENAS and THEATRES...and they would sell out in minutes!!!
12th August 2006 10:44 AM
throbby luxury1 wrote:
Now, whatever shall I wear???

After reading the responses to this I'm thinking a 6'3" ball and chain.

Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to the Gillette show. Rain or shine I'll have a great time with good friends.

The Stones will rock, count on it.
12th August 2006 11:06 AM
Sir Stonesalot I shall expect that you rock out at least one time for me...

And that ball n chain thing...remember, that thing works both ways! LOL!
12th August 2006 11:12 AM
LadyJane
quote:
throbby wrote:

Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to the Gillette show. Rain or shine I'll have a great time with good friends.

The Stones will rock, count on it.

throbby....always upbeat.

You are missed around here, my friend.

Hope I get to see you and the "ball and chain" soon.

LJ.

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)