ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Reading "FYG,WY?" in the telepromter
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise, Lausanne 11th August 2007
© mrhipfl, thanks a lot!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Handles / nicknames Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th August 2007 11:17 AM
lotsajizz 'I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass' Nick Lowe

looking forward to seeig him in Somerville this September
4th August 2007 11:23 AM
gimmekeef My first and middle names are Keith Richard and I share his B day..(last name with held due to back tax issues)..My fave Stones tune is Gimmeshelter so here I am...
4th August 2007 02:09 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
My first and middle names are Keith Richard and I share his B day..(last name with held due to back tax issues)..My fave Stones tune is Gimmeshelter so here I am...

The IRS after you or the Inland Revenue? lol
4th August 2007 02:19 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:

The IRS after you or the Inland Revenue? lol

Something about the still I run in my backyard.....Long story....
4th August 2007 03:16 PM
Moonisup I am a werewolf
4th August 2007 03:35 PM
Angiegirl I am a walrus.
4th August 2007 06:05 PM
BONOISLOVE I love!
4th August 2007 07:43 PM
Kilroy #1 kilroy is backwards for yorlik
#2 That's Kilroy sticking his head out of the Toilet at the top of this site, one of the things that help bring me here
and
#3It was the name of a great band in the 70's that played ALOT of STONES AND BEATLES MUSIC! They were great
#4 It fit me I'm Kilroy
4th August 2007 08:13 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Actually, the first sign of Alzheimers is the purchasing of multiple boxes of Jello and toothpaste, followed (in order) by confusion as to where you put them, asking the same question repeatedly over a short period of time, and an incessant need to eat humburgers.

I know, because my mom is in the advanced stages.
The once vibrant and playful woman has been reduced in 7 short years to a totally unresponsive shell of her former self. Whereas she once remebered things from her childhood, all short-term memory totally gone, she now sits in a room and feels her facial features.

It is a truly horrible disease.
Nearly as bad as liberal elitist arrogance.
[Edited by nankerphelge]

Sorry to hear about your mom. My dad is pretty bad off with it, as well. He started out just being a lot quieter than usual. Now he doesn't know his own family. He's been in bad shape for four years, and he just turned 72. I consider it a fate worse than death.

As for that "liberal elitist arrogance" horseshit, it is one of the astonishing ironies of American politics that reactionary Republican plutocrats have duped so many of the middle and working classes into believing that the right wing is their friend. It's hard to lose a class war when you convince the other side to fight against itself.
4th August 2007 08:14 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Glass houses...

Words to ponder, glencar.
4th August 2007 08:21 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
BJ is a fucking douchebag. That is all.

That's Lord Douchebag to you.
4th August 2007 11:46 PM
playguitar
'cause, that's all I'm good for.
5th August 2007 05:39 AM
nankerphelge "I consider it a fate worse than death."

Well, we agree on something!
5th August 2007 09:03 AM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

As for that "liberal elitist arrogance" horseshit, it is one of the astonishing ironies of American politics that reactionary Republican plutocrats have duped so many of the middle and working classes into believing that the right wing is their friend. It's hard to lose a class war when you convince the other side to fight against itself.

LOL Just more patronizing BS.
5th August 2007 09:08 AM
jostorm
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Jo..you killing me here...1:45 am and you can't sleep...
So you get all philosophical?....
I can think of better things to do ..

I know, Sweetheart.... But sometimes I really enjoy being left alone with my thoughts in the middle of the night, it's so peaceful....

quote:

Need to ask all the people on this board with several aliases how they keep them straight..that would be interesting if they would answer. (Bucky, Feej, Pdog, where are you?)

I had as little idea of this as of the fact that Heather Mills....oh no, that's Joey's line.....seriously, I had no idea.... MULTIPLE personalities???...they must have a hell of a lot of spare time on their hands....
5th August 2007 09:12 AM
jostorm
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm here... This is the first time I've been accused of having an alias. I'm shocked and slightly offended...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I hope you're happy, pdog, I just laughed so hard I've just brought back my tea through my nose AND I have to go change my jeans....(there are downsides to going commando....)
5th August 2007 12:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Nice thread, TTM !

Thanks. They say if you fire enough buckshot you can hit the target once in awhile.
5th August 2007 12:23 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Thanks. They say if you fire enough buckshot you can hit the target once in awhile.

I might need to use that line someday..thanks Mr. Motels....LMAO!!!
5th August 2007 04:45 PM
Nasty Habits

5th August 2007 06:45 PM
jostorm ok, so what are they?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)