ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 1st rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Master and Margarita Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
July 27th, 2005 10:10 AM
Joey
quote:
purrcafe wrote:

because Lucifer, being more powerful and superior intellectually, will cause them to fall to pieces at his whim.

Either Ronald Reagan was/is?! Lucifer or Bill Clinton is Lucifer --- I haven't quite figured out which one yet .

Developing ..........................................

Lucifering .............................................

Stritz ! ™
July 27th, 2005 10:41 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Either Ronald Reagan was/is?! Lucifer or Bill Clinton is Lucifer --- I haven't quite figured out which one yet .

Hmmmm. I would have said Clinton...but then again...

Lucifer with Alzheimer's? Yikes!
July 27th, 2005 11:01 AM
nankerphelge Looks more like Bullwinkle than Satan!
July 27th, 2005 11:02 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Looks more like Bullwinkle than Satan!

July 27th, 2005 11:09 AM
telecaster
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Lucifer with Alzheimer's? Yikes!

More liberal compassion

Make fun of people with Alzheimers

And you clowns wonder why the country took away the keys from you and is not giving them back for decades

Keep it up, please.

Thanks for just being......you
July 27th, 2005 11:18 AM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

And you clowns wonder why

I have a genuine fear of clowns

July 27th, 2005 12:27 PM
FPM C10 Blow it out your ass, Tele.

By the way, was that "took the keys away" line originated by Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly? You seem to be quite fond of it.

Reagan's Legacy: Financing Islamic Terrorists

Above Reagan is flanked by Islamist members of the CIA-backed jihad in Afghanistan while signing a bill establing Afghanistan Day in 1987. Earlier, Reagan had called the jihadis "the moral equivalent of the founding fathers."

oops! That photo won't show, for some reason. Too bad, it's a doozy! Well, here's a better one - putting a wreath on the grave of nazis in Bitburg -

Ronald Reagan was a lifelong supporter of apartheid.

Ronald Reagan supported the Khmer Rouge, funneling $86 million to Pol Pot and trying to get them a seat in the UN.

Ronald Reagan was a racist who worked tirelessly to turn back the clock on civil rights.

He mourned for Nazis (photo) but happily let the poor starve to death in the streets of the nation's capital.

Yep, the Greatest American Ever!

[Edited by FPM C10]
July 27th, 2005 12:36 PM
telecaster [quote]FPM C10 wrote:
Blow it out your ass, Tele.

So you are saying it is ok to make fun of people with
Alzheimers?
July 27th, 2005 12:40 PM
FPM C10
quote:
telecaster wrote:
[quote]FPM C10 wrote:

Alzheimers?

No, I'm saying "Blow it out your ass, Tele."

Is that so hard to understand?

If Hitler got Alzheimers would he be off limits too?
July 27th, 2005 12:41 PM
purrcafe
quote:
telecaster wrote:
[quote]FPM C10 wrote:

Alzheimers?

It is okay to make fun of whatever you like. It is up to the individual to decide whether it is okay to be amused.
July 27th, 2005 12:51 PM
nankerphelge Hey pur, you are an idiot!

Are you amused yet?

PS - My mom has Alzheimers -- it ain't anything to laugh at.
July 27th, 2005 12:59 PM
FPM C10
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Hey pur, you are an idiot!

Are you amused yet?

PS - My mom has Alzheimers -- it ain't anything to laugh at.

I wasn't making fun of Alzheimers. I was making fun of Reagan.

Sorry about your mom. Of course what I said has nothing to do with her.

If anyone here is related to Ronald Reagan, I apologize to you.

Otherwise:

July 27th, 2005 01:01 PM
telecaster
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

No, I'm saying "Blow it out your ass, Tele."

Is that so hard to understand?

If Hitler got Alzheimers would he be off limits too?

Pea...just keep being.....you!

And we Repubs will serve White Wine to all the women at our continuous and consistent and repeated victory parties on election night. Election after election after election

Pea..just keep doing what you do! We love it! Thank you!
July 27th, 2005 01:16 PM
nankerphelge I'm just havin' some fun with pur, who I am sure is not really an idiot.

I know you weren't making fun of Alzheimers anymore than I make fun of retarded people when I market the Tardrite.

Incidently, the 2006 model -- the "Ian" -- will revolutionize the industry just as soon as the mixing is complete!

July 27th, 2005 01:26 PM
FPM C10
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Pea...just keep being.....you!

And we Repubs will serve White Wine to all the women at our continuous and consistent and repeated victory parties on election night. Election after election after election

Pea..just keep doing what you do! We love it! Thank you!

Yeah! Nothing HOTTER than Republican women!

Do those hot Republican wimmens still favor the heavily lacquered helmet-hair look? Now THAT is alluring!

Can't believe you are owning up to white wine sipping! Next thing you know, you'll be coming out against assault rifles!

Where are you from, son? Are you like Maxy and Glencar - come from someplace that voted overwhelmingly against Bush? So you feel the need to be even more obnoxious on a message board? Come on, you can tell us. Which one of those little blue dots do you hail from?

Hey! Check this out!

July 27th, 2005 01:46 PM
purrcafe
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I'm just havin' some fun with pur, who I am sure is not really an idiot.

I dunno, maybe I am an idiot. Only a fool would continue to expect an intelligent, non-combative reply here.
July 27th, 2005 01:51 PM
nankerphelge I was just curious if you would be amused if the comment was directed to you, rather than someone with Alzheimers or whatever.

I really don't think you are an idiot!

July 27th, 2005 01:56 PM
travelinman Bulgakov's Heart of a Dogg is also a great read.
July 27th, 2005 02:01 PM
purrcafe
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I was just curious if you would be amused if the comment was directed to you, rather than someone with Alzheimers or whatever.

I really don't think you are an idiot!

I take no pleasure in other people's tragedies, but I would never presume to decide for other people what is or isn't okay for them to think or feel.
July 27th, 2005 02:04 PM
purrcafe
quote:
travelinman wrote:
Bulgakov's Heart of a Dogg is also a great read.

Is it stylistically similar to The Master and Margarita? By the way, if you've read the above once, don't hesitate to pick it up again for another go-round. It is equally enjoyable the second time. There's a lot of depth there.
July 27th, 2005 02:08 PM
FPM C10
quote:
travelinman wrote:
Bulgakov's Heart of a Dog is also a great read.

How dare you post something related to the original thread!!!!

Just kidding. Thanks for the recommendation. I will definitely check it out - The Master & Margarita has entered my all-time favorite books list very near the top.

July 27th, 2005 02:18 PM
jb http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0312156480/qid=1122488169/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl14/103-3184042-3303803?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
July 27th, 2005 02:24 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0312156480/qid=1122488169/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl14/103-3184042-3303803?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050722-112723-3036r.htm
July 27th, 2005 02:26 PM
jb Disgraceful that this hero is being held unjustly.....
July 27th, 2005 03:13 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
Disgraceful that this hero is being held unjustly.....

I believe the book you referenced also has lots of great information about Prescott Bush being in bed with the Nazis. Anything for a buck! It figures that his son and grandson would both whore themselves to the Saudis so shamelessly.

But what any of that has to do with The Master and Margarita, I do NOT know!

[Edited by Joseph Goebbels]
[Edited by FPM C10]
July 27th, 2005 03:16 PM
jb
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I believe the book you referenced also has lots of great information about Prescott Bush being in bed with the Nazis. Anything for a buck! It figures that his son and grandson would both whore themselves to the Saudis so shamelessly.

But what any of that has to do with The Master and Margarita, I do NOT know!

Absolutely FPM....a whole Chapter on the Bushes.....a must read.
July 27th, 2005 03:20 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Disgraceful that this hero is being held unjustly.....

I can't wait to greet you jb

Where oh where do we get these sterotypes?

July 27th, 2005 10:59 PM
Brainbell Jangler 1. The Master and Margarita is one of the most delightful books I've ever read. I was sorry it had to end. I intend to study the critical literature on the book.
2. The Bush dynasty is a national disgrace and has been for generations.
3. I've smoked dope with one of the highest-ranking members of the current Republican regime, so I know what hypocritical opportunists they are.
4. My dad, who just turned 70, has had Alzheimer's for three or four years. Ronald Raygun was still an asshole.
5. Keep blowin' it out yer ass, reactionary pseudo-Stones fans.
6. Does it ever seem to you like dead Nazis have reincarnated as Israeli militarists?
7. Did I miss anything?
July 28th, 2005 08:05 AM
purrcafe Yeah, the one thing missing is how ironic it is that a thread devoted to a book that was in large part about how the Soviet government dealt with dissenting opinions and thoughts morphed into a discussion of what is okay to say or to think (see the posts about Alzheimer's to review).
July 28th, 2005 08:42 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:
I just read 'Chicken Soup For the Jewish Soul"..good stuff!!!

MEIN KEMPF HAS BEEN KNOWN TO COMFORT JEWS AS WELL.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)